Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD (1878 Views)

Toks 2011 Lexus ES350 Upgraded Sold / Registered 08 Toyota Camry Upgraded sold / Very Neat Registered Toyota Corolla 2009 Model Upgraded. Sold! Thank you JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by bkay45(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2017
This car is very clean, 4plugs sound engine, good gear, Fabric Seat,factory fitted AC Chilling , Auto drive, buy and drive condition...Upgraded 2010

Features: DVD, Reverse Camera, Keyless Entry upto date documents

Kindly Call Bkay now
WhatsApp : 08036212905
Bbm : 7F00DAE7

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by bkay45(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Available
Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by bkay45(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Available
Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by thegame(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
This your car is HYBRID o
Steering of XLE
Kit of SE
Tag of LE
Happy sales

3 Likes

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by frugal(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
thegame:
This your car is HYBRID o
Steering of XLE
Kit of SE
Tag of LE
Happy sales
You get eye. Correct man.

2 Likes

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
How come you put the location of the car as ibadan??. I went to inspect this car at Lagos Ikeja Gra yesterday. shocked
Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by chloedogie(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
CallmePROF:
How come you put the location of the car as ibadan??. I went to inspect this car at Lagos Ikeja Gra yesterday. shocked

Are you really serious?
Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by muosky(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
What is the 2010 feature there?

1 Like

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by thegame(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
CallmePROF:

You have never heard of teleporting before abi grin

3 Likes

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
chloedogie:

Are you really serious?

Yes I'm very serious, I want to buy the car and I went to inspect it. It's owned by a woman who said she want to sell it because she wants to travel soon. What I'm reading here is somehow. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by coolsegun2002: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Op dis movie must not get season 2... Tell us sharpally how the car use dey Ibadan and Ikeja at the same time... Last time I checked, only God can be everywhere at the same time.......

By the way, I tot 2010 muscle comes with tiny breaklight bulbs

2 Likes

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by bkay45(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
CallmePROF:

Yes I'm very serious, I want to buy the car and I went to inspect it. It's owned by a woman who said she want to sell it because she wants to travel soon. What I'm reading here is somehow. undecided

That's why I hate posting on this site, too many fools here. This is my car and I live and work in Ibadan. Check the number plate of the one u inspect in Lagos to compare because u are talking rubbish
Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by bkay45(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
SOLD
Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
bkay45:

That's why I hate posting on this site, too many fools here. This is my car and I live and work in Ibadan. Check the number plate of the one u inspect in Lagos to compare because u are talking rubbish

You're very dumb_ don't worry I'll meet d woman on Sunday and I'll take the pictures of the car. It's d same and same plate number.... so u just reappear again and put sold on the car because you've been caught red handed. You said you work in IB but your profile seems to me as profile of a dealer (or a fake one). E dey your body.... grin mumu. tongue
Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
bkay45:

I called D owner and she said D car is still available... I'll send u a pics now undecided
Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
bkay45:

Oya confess.... shey u wan scam us ni grin grin I'll forgive you if you confess now cheesy This is d picture of d car I went to inspect... how come it has d same plate number with your invisible car in ibadan?? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by gameboyo: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
CallmePROF:
Oya confess.... shey u wan scam us ni grin grin I'll forgive you if you confess now cheesy

Thieves full everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by bkay45(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2017
CallmePROF:
Oya confess.... shey u wan scam us ni grin grin I'll forgive you if you confess now cheesy

Make sure you call that woman again tell her to send the pictures ON WHATSAPP NOW at least one picture of that car that will show the number plate.

Please post it here so that fools like u that think u are saying the right thing will see and compare, I am a dealer and I don't sell rubbish, You have no job rather than criticising people here.

POST UR OWN CAR HERE PLS SO THAT PEOPLE HERE CAN SEE HOW FOOLISH YOU. CAR CAN LOOK ALIKE ARE U SAYING THERE IS ONLY ONE SILVER SPORT IN NIGERIA.

YOU WILL BE ASHAME WHEN U SAW THAT ONE TO FIND OUT THAT THEY JUST LOOK ALIKE NI.
Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
You're blind_... don't u see the picture I posted for u.?? grin I wonder what you're still trying to prove. How can ur invisible car in Ibadan have d same plate no with D one I inspected in Lag??. U be scammer... check my previous post above then u will see D picture I posted and it has the same plate no wit d one you claimed to be in Ibadan. cheesy
Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
bkay45:

Make sure you call that woman again tell her to send the pictures ON WHATSAPP NOW at least one picture of that car that will show the number plate.

Please post it here so that fools like u that think u are saying the right thing will see and compare, I am a dealer and I don't sell rubbish, You have no job rather than criticising people here.

POST UR OWN CAR HERE PLS SO THAT PEOPLE HERE CAN SEE HOW FOOLISH YOU. CAR CAN LOOK ALIKE ARE U SAYING THERE IS ONLY ONE SILVER SPORT IN NIGERIA.

YOU WILL BE ASHAME WHEN U SAW THAT ONE TO FIND OUT THAT THEY JUST LOOK ALIKE NI.
Oya explain... why d same plate no??. I guess someone just send d pictures of d car to you on watsapp to help them find buyer for it ... but you should have put d location of the car has Lagos instead of Ibadan that you indicated!. Just swallow ur pride and take it as your mistake and stop arguing blinding on the car u didn't see with your eyes. They just sent the pictures to you to help them find buyers for it!....GBAM cheesy End of discussion !!

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by foleyankee(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Savage grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by cptshiver: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
This shows that the OP is very dishonest and not someone you want to do business with. I hate it when you can't take men for their word!

No one is going to beat you if you had said the car was not yours and was being sold on the behalf of someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by bkay45(m): 6:27am On Jan 22, 2017
CallmePROF:
Oya explain... why d same plate no??. I guess someone just send d pictures of d car to you on watsapp to help them find buyer for it ... but you should have put d location of the car has Lagos instead of Ibadan that you indicated!. Just swallow ur pride and take it as your mistake and stop arguing blinding on the car u didn't see with your eyes. They just sent the pictures to you to help them find buyers for it!....GBAM cheesy End of discussion !!

BUT FOR GOD SAKE WHO IS THIS GUY, NO ONE GIVE ME THIS CAR TO SELL I BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM ONE REV, IN ABEOKUTA CHECK WITH LICENSE OFFICE TO CONFIRM THAT.

THE PICTURE IS THE SAME AS I SNAP IT.

POST A DIFFERENT VIEW OF THE CAR, U COPIED THE PICTURE I SENT HERE AND POST IT AGAIN, WHAT A PITY THAT PEOPLE THING U ARE RIGHT BETWEEN GOD AND YOU.... U ARE WRONG THIS CAR IS MINE NO ONE GIVE ME TO SELL I JUST SOLD IT ON FRIDAY.

SEND THE REAL PICTURE OF THE ONE U ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I SNAPPED THAT CAR IN FRONT OF TAFFO ARENA AT POLY ROAD. TELL YOUR SO CALLED WOMAN TO SNAP HER OWN IN HER COMPOUND LETS COMPARE.
Re: Registered Toyota Camry Sport 2010 Upgraded SOLD by bkay45(m): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2017
cptshiver:

This shows that the OP is very dishonest and not someone you want to do business with. I hate it when you can't take men for their word!

No one is going to beat you if you had said the car was not yours and was being sold on the behalf of someone else.

Don't believe that guy oooo, I don't know him from Adam and he is here to tarnish the image of my job but God will not allow him.

This car is mine I'm not selling it for anyone.

This is are my contacts

This guy is mistaken this car for someone else but he keep disturbing here.

This is the same car in front of my house in Poly Road. Please Stop this False News.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap / Tokunbo LEXUS GS 300@@@@@@@@5.2m / Newly Arrived 2003 Model Toyota Corolla (TOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.