Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,263 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) (44773 Views)

Wife's Constant Sex Denial / Housewife Arrested For Battering Husband / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by dre11(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 41-year old bank staff, Raymond Olisa Okani has been arrested and charged before a Lagos court for allegedly battering his wife, Nkiruka, 36, after denying her sex as punishment for two years in Lagos State.

The incident happened at 511 Road, Gowon Estate in Egbeda, Lagos where they reside.

His arrest and arraignment followed a petition to the police by a human right group who had tried every means to settle the matter but instead it was getting worse due to the man’s constant assault on Nkiruka.

Apart from the assault and denial, he reportedly abducted their three children and hid them at an undisclosed place suspected to be his mistress house.

Okani, who hails from Abagana in Anambra State, is a staff of May Fresh Mortgage Bank at Trade Fair Complex branch owned by Rev Father Emmanuel Edeh of Adoration Praying Ministry, Elele in Rivers State. He worked with Rev. Edeh for several years and has been given merit award before he was transferred to Lagos to work at the Bank.

He later married Nkiruka who hail from Nssuka in Enugu State and they had children.

An embattled Nkiruka told P.M.EXPRESS that their seven year-old marriage started facing problem two years ago when Raymond suddenly started coming home late from work under the flimsy excuse that he was assisting their female boss in the office and thus stopped sleeping with her.

She said he ordered her to move all her property from their bedroom and restricted her to their children’s room.

She narrated that when the burden became unbearable to her as he has stopped providing for the family and at a point asked her to leave their matrimony home so that he could bring another woman, she refused mainly because of their children and then he resorted to constantly beating her. She said out of frustration, she went to a human right group office at Ikeja and reported her predicament.

He was invited but he refused to come for amicable settlement of the matter.

She said following his refusal by both families and the human right organisation, the matter was reported to the police who arrested him and charged to court.

Raymond was charged with assault and abduction of the children under the Criminal Code.

He pleaded not guilty

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs J.O.E Adeyemi granted Raymond bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.
The matter was adjourned till 6 March 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/banker-arrested-battering-wife-sex-denial-two-years/

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by talk2alabama: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2017
I just pray it won't end up in bail verdict
Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by madridguy(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Injustice, God alone will help us.

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by Baawaa(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2017
I will comment when I hear from the husband's side.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by Okundaye4(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2017
STOP VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN

8 Likes

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by oshibote1: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2017
I reserve my comment
Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by Deeypeey(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2017
Animals in human skin....after depriving her of nature's good tidings, u still went ahead to maul her...u shud be taken to an asylum

12 Likes

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2017
Husband from the bottom of the devil's pot.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by Lasskeey: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by wolesmile(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2017
We seriously need a law that will protect women's right in this country.
Imagine denying your wife sex for two years! Can a man take that? The worst thing a woman can do to warrant such treatment is if she committed adultery. If that was the case, why didn't he report her to her people or divorce her?
If we have a law that protects women's rights, and if it is enforced, men will learn to treat their wives with respect.

12 Likes

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by Chanchit: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2017
I wonder why the wife would refuse to leave his house or seek divorce if ur husband can downgrade his wife to the extent of telling her to pack to children room, then its time to pick race.

6 Likes

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Igbos and konji...

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by RockHard: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Wicked man.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by AntiWailer: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2017
May fresh mortgage bank na bank ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by NetBizguy: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2017
This is real not giving a Bleep.. not this one they are shouting here on Nairaland The man is not arrested for not giving a Bleep! so when next you don't give a Bleep here get ready for being arrested
Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by Proffdada: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2017
RockHard:
Wicked man.
she's more wicked, for TWO years! if he goes out to have an affair nko? undecided
Edited: an error I made ,that guy needs Jesus

5 Likes

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by Pavore9: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Sad.
Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by emmabest2000(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2017
SEX SEX SEX SEX

Why always SEX ?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by softMarket(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Women should hold their husbands tight o!

Another lady somewhere is ready to snatch your husband!

5 Likes

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by crownedprinz(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2017
marriage case......is just something else....dont feel like marrying again
Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by aysnoopy(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2017
weytin concern me.
Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Yeye man! sad
Ukwu nwanyi Owerri has put him into trouble. shocked
He should be dealt with accordingly embarassed
Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by eyeview: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Let's wait for His version.
I have a friend who married a wife from hell. Yet, she's the first time run to the police. She's the first to call everybody to cry and sob.
But when everybody is gone, she will wipe her tears and tell the man, 'I will make sure I destroy you'.
If you don't know the true story, you will most certainly label the poor guy as a devil.
My friend will call me on the phone and be sobbing like a baby but the world believes he is the bad guy.
Many men today are suffering abuse silently in their marriages.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by MrGreenMavro: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2017
angry
Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by DirtyGold: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Visiting professor of Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (Jupiter branch) reporting.... Over and out cool

What's tha business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by shugaplum(f): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
With all ds marriage problems everywhere, am even scared of getting married sad

May God see dem thru
Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by Max4rmafrica: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
No comment until the man narrates his own side of the story. Sometimes women can whip up so much sentiments but it still doesn't make it humane for the men folks to assault or batter them.

1 Like

Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by RedArrow: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Exactly 2years?
Re: Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) by realbitez(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Animal in human skin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.