Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier (37078 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Yahya Jammeh’s Lawyer Flees Gambia, Advises Him To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by peter0071(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2017
make i laf in Gambian language... huahuahuahuahuahuahua... by this time tomorrow, we ll know.
MrPresident1:

My brother, Jammeh is going no where grin
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by MrPresident1: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2017
peter0071:
make i laf in Gambian language... huahuahuahuahuahuahua... by this time tomorrow, we ll know.

My brother nobody will do nothing!

Hypocrites should stop meddling in the affairs of independent and sovereign nations.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by Day169: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2017
..see the transformation. ..or is it change? tongue
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by SIRmanjar(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Samurai jammeh the warrior..Omo if dem set fight for buhari when im be yung soldier ad jammeh when im yung..Dis man go brake buhari neck, infact im go use bare handz beat buhari to death.
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by peter0071(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2017
lets get serious here... who is meddling with whose affairs... if war breaks out in that country, do u know Nigeria ll suffer its consequences? if uu see someone threatening people in your vicinity,...would you just sit there and do nothing?
MrPresident1:

Hypocrites should stop meddling in the affairs of independent and sovereign nations.
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by peter0071(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2017
This is why we have the ECOWAS...AU... UN... to stop tyrants like Jammeh
MrPresident1:

Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by kkboy(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2017
ok

Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by jokaka89: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Na so the guy go dey carry Quran like Sey he be prophet Mohammed. A sophisticated wicked man. Make he Comot there if he no want make thunder fire him.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by peter0071(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2017
the thunder wey go fire the man still dey do pressup
jokaka89:
Na so the guy go dey carry Quran like Sey he be prophet Mohammed. A sophisticated wicked man. Make he Comot there if he no want make thunder fire him.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by FantasticMrF0x: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2017
Always had the face of someone who fought till the very end.....#GambiaIsNotYourOwn
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by Soljaboi44(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2017
This one Young soldier?
Him don old na.
Check my dp to see young soldier
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by deebrain(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2017
5starmilitant:
Oga jammeh, the big mistake you made was to allow the election. Now that you've lost, you have no option than to step down in peace.

Nigeria doesn't even need to send soldiers to force him out, just send OPC, and those Lagos cult boys. Everything is settled.

Please, you want our youth to go on suicide mission?
Or is it that garage fight or shakabula guns that will be used to fight a Gambian army?

Abeg O. Let Nigeria send soldiers there.
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by DonBenny77(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Rugged!!! I'm loving this Man
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by lozanni(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
ollymoore:
Old soldier never die but your death is at hand

The guy has not heard of the case of the ex President of Cote Dvoire, Laurent Gbagbo who refused to hand over power to the incumbent President. Gbagbo is now a guest in the prison cells of the World Court of Justice at the Hague.
I have always viewed Jammah as a very crude and dislikable person, long before this election, after watching some documentaries about the Gambia.
His non-acceptance of the results of a free and fair election result confirms my feelings about him.
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bimpe29:
His name will go down the history lane as a tyrant, traitor and selfish leader.

and a big looser
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by seenter84: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Stubborn aboki
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by bigtt76(f): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Before he started smoking ske expired ish
Re: Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier by Saintremmy8(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Oh! He was a soldier b4? No 1da, he has strongly and selfish mind. Now i begin 2 understand de whole gist clear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) / President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency / Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.