Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

English Language And Literature Teacher Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / English Language And Literature Teacher Needed (796 Views)

English And Literature Teacher Needed At KHADOB COLLEGE, Akure / What To Do With A Degree In English Language / Part- Time English And Literature Teachers Needed Urgently, Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Language And Literature Teacher Needed by prettystella(f): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Can you teach English language and Literature very well and you stay around Choba/ East west road Rivers state kindly send me an email for immediate employment. Is urgent

N.B: salary is 22k and u re to teach English and Literature for ss1-3.
Re: English Language And Literature Teacher Needed by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2017
prettystella:
Can you teach English language and Literature very well and you stay around Choba/ East west road Rivers state kindly send me an email for immediate employment. Is urgent

literature in English and English from SS1-3 for just 22k? Modern slavery. Npower is much better, the school should get ready for more vacant positions.

1 Like

Re: English Language And Literature Teacher Needed by prettystella(f): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2017
franciskaine:
literature in English and English from SS1-3 for just 22k? Modern slavery. Npower is much better, the school should get ready for more vacant positions.

This is not npower besides private schools around that areas doesn't pay above that and in this school you can earn money in many other ways and the salary is slighlty negotiable.
Re: English Language And Literature Teacher Needed by butanep(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
prettystella:

I will accept the salary if you are the one am teaching alone.
Re: English Language And Literature Teacher Needed by prettystella(f): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
butanep:

I will accept the salary if you are the one am teaching alone.

Re: English Language And Literature Teacher Needed by Asiri1991: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
That is the reason behind unending vacancies in Marlin Schools and others in East/West and China axis. Modern slavery is their hobby. Tufiakwa!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies At Kogi State Min Of Environment And Natural Resources. / Massive Recruitment Begins As Nigerian Army Releases List Of Intakes / IT Officer Urgently Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.