Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) (1187 Views)

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / MMM Nigeria: Provide Help (PH) At Your Own Risk! / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Doctor20002(f): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Since yesterday morning many participant of the ponzi scheme have been lamenting on there in ability to get help and other lamenting on not been matched but with my study and observation this morning I find out that some member that there mavro as turn double before the ponzi return and have already GH either on friday or saturday are not yet matched and the GH have been cancel and frozen back and require to PH before they can un froze there mavro.
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Just checked now GH is working, op is a lair.
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Doctor20002(f): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2017
Am a participant so stop teelling me what is not...

1 Like

Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by directonpc(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2017
Innovative
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2017
Doctor20002:
Am a participant so stop teelling me what is not...
I am a participant too, was matched in my second account yesterday. My first account is pending withdrawal so don't tell me what is not. Besides you should go to their Facebook page to understand what's going on not nairaland so you can make fp. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Doctor20002(f): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2017
I went to recheck cos of people like u... See d screen shot attached

1 Like

Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2017
Doctor20002:
I went to recheck cos of people like u... See d screen shot attached
simple means your pending GH is higher than the current limit. Check mavro if you see pending withdrawal next to your money it means your GH wasn't canceled but hidden to prevent you from canceling it. If you don't see this it means your is higher than current limit for this batch. Solution? You wait till limit is increased. Ị tried to GH 150k on Saturday it refused, on Monday I tried again it went through. I suggest you go to their Facebook page or join a group if you really need answers, why bring it to a bias community like nairaland that earns traffic from negative posts about MMM if not for the hassle for Fp? angry
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Doctor20002(f): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2017
See my dear you are shouting to go there facebook page, I just left there page go there and see what people are complaining about.....am not and ordinary participant, but having a group more than 15 that am operating there account...
So be assure of what you are saying before u blame or condemn others.
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2017
grossintel:
Just checked now GH is working, op is a lair.
Its not working yet! the limit is set at 31.000 no matter how much you have there and its deleting your order automatically if you try to get help of that 31000
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
Its not working yet! the limit is set at 31.000 no matter how much you have there and its deleting your order automatically if you try to get help of that 31000
bros I GH 154k and it's currently pending withdrawal as we speak. Wasn't canceled but hidden in mavro you will see pending withdrawal next to it.
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Doctor20002(f): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Huinmmm
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Doctor20002(f): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Can u just see now... Confirm sometin before u start to judge other... Non of my group is having notin less than 50k to withdraw
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by Moblord(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Look that picture is due to the upgrade going on.. That message used to display when you joined mmm and tried to GH when u don't have mavro or you haven't provided help yet. Thesame thing display even when ur mavro is not upto 2weeks
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by omolorlarh: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by omolorlarh: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
exactly the same thing happening to mine
Re: MMM Force Member To Provide Help(ph) Before they Can Get Help(gh) by percyshelu(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
if I withdraw 31000, will my balance disappear?

(1) (Reply)

Fxbtrade.com Is A Big Scam. / I Want To Quit Teaching Job For Farming. Please I Need Your Advice. / Please I Am Looking For A Partner In Online Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.