Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) (35851 Views)

Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by habbi080(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bitter leaf is everywhere naaa..

Woman you wicked ooo
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Chiebunigom: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
kabrud:
Wicked woman. Something she will still stop after sometimes on her own. I haven't seen any adult or teenager sucking his/her finger.

Some people are damn so foolish! Imagine a grown up as the baby's mum laying blame on the so-called friend of hers as if she herself eats through her nose!

I stopped sucking my tongue while rubbing my navel at the same time cheesy when I was in SS3(after my last WAEC paper). She should have let the child be!
angry
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Celsony: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is outrageous & uncall for, the mother should know that the child will leave the habit when she grow up.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by refreshrate: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
kabrud:
Wicked woman. Something she will still stop after sometimes on her own. I haven't seen any adult or teenager sucking his/her finger.

Let me introduce you to the Nigerian president
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by aliutheresa: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
ABEG MAKE UNA NO MIND THE WOMAN MAYBE SHE USED THE CHILD FOR WHAT SHE KNOWS embarassed sad sad shocked smiley
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by blueeyes1: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Guyman02:
My daughter is about 7 seven years old, she still sucks her thumbs which has not prevented her from being the best in her class since her nursery school days.
I detest the act myself but have to learn to live with it after all efforts to stop her from infancy failed through covering her hands with socks and gloves, at the age of 3 months she started pulling out the socks herself (very frustrating indeed but I also marveled at her ability to do that at that age grin) now she has learnt not to suck when she is in the school or outside, but the moment she enters the confines of the house she enjoys herself with it.
Can I meet your daughter? I love her already.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Sweno26(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
kabrud:
Some women are animals. Bleep and dump is what they deserve undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by kelzgie: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
kabrud:
Its a terrible act...although I know of piips who sucked til dey were in their 20s...buh to stop it, is jes to put bitterleaf on the finger ..so wen the kid sucks it the bitter taste wud mk her/him desist..datsAll

1 Like

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by darlenese(f): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nothing shows the mum actually did it ,

Where is the pix of the mum? At least there should be an arrest

Who is narrating the stories ? No details yet!

All we see is only a burnt hand , looks like a result of carelessness on the part of a mum/ guardian

undecided
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by mzzhavilah(f): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
I doubt d originality of dis story undecided, dis days bloggers make up anytin just to make a story. Anyway mysterious tinz happen everyday.

1 Like

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Nancy2016: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
It's lack of education,I was having the same problem with my daughter as well and her teacher told me to allow all the kids in her class to round her up to sing for her for 2-3 days,infact she stopped after the second day.
I realised children hate to be embarrased

I am sorry but I don't agree with that approach. Why would you let your child be embarrassed by her classmates? Kids grow out of these things. I used to suck my tongue and one day I stopped on my own.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
I don't believe this news. Bloggers get a life
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Nancy2016: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
ArabMopol:
I cut my nephew hand with razor blade so he will stop sucking his hand.... meanwhile the woman went too far.... buhari have you seen ur incompetency ur clumsiness and clueless has triggered the frustration in us

So you really think what you did is better than what this woman did? Didn't you hurt the kid when you cut him with a razor blade?
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Nancy2016: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
That was the easiest solution to it,it was an addiction.Child development isnt that easy,they always come up with one thing or the other when they are growing up and you have got to find solution to it

The easiest solution would have been to let the child outgrow the habit. Child development isn't easy but we should let kids grow into self-confident adults. Publicly shaming a kid may have a serious effect on their psyche.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Enigmaticbee(f): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wow, you sure that's her real mum?
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Eyadocharlie(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nawa o wat kind of mother iz dat she needz 2b arrested!!!!
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
This one is not ripe enough to be a mother yet... So there is no other measure to take apart from this?
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nancy2016:

So you really think what you did is better than what this woman did? Didn't you hurt the kid when you cut him with a razor blade?
yeah I hurt him.... and in future he will look back and remembered I did him a favour
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Tonason: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
There is nothing MMM will not cause, ooh sorry PMB. This is shift of aggression.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
The toddler should be taken away from her evil mother.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Seriously, I don't know what to say. Even if she is the one that gave birth to her, she is not her mother.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by fwallex4truth: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ooooh My God!!! This kind of mother should be sentence to 100 yrs imprisonment.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2017
7Alexander:
Anybody can say anything online just tobget attention.

Bullshit fakeass tale

You could be right but what's the real story? I really don't believe a mother would do this just cus of finger sucking?
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Realali(f): 1:21am On Jan 19, 2017
If ah be her husband for doing this to my child Na the end of our marriage be that
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Sweet mother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.