Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? (45000 Views)

Poll: Answer the question!

Halle Berry: 68% (70 votes)
Beyonce Knowles: 31% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ayomorocco(f): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2007
Seeing that Beyonce is still at the height of her career and Halle Berry is considered freaking hot despite the fact that she has hit 40, I was wondering what you guys would think.

Who is Hotter? HALLE BERRY or BEYONCE KNOWLES?

What's it going to be: Bootylicious or HalleBellecious?

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by gbengaijot(m): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2007
I think Hally Berry is really hot.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by EastnEuSis(f): 1:23am On Jan 14, 2007
Halle Berry grin grin grin

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by EastnEuSis(f): 1:26am On Jan 14, 2007
undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ayomorocco(f): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2007
For me it's HALLE BERRY all the way. S-I-Z-Z-I-N-G   H*O*T
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Free(f): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2007
its Me grin
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by jaybaby(f): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2007
Berry
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2007
Halle Berry. I will do[b] her anyday. EVERYDAY,

[size=16pt]SMOKING HOT!!!!!!!!!![/size] [/b] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by youngdaddy(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2007
whether any body like its or not beyonce she is da bomb the original diva,she does not do surgery she is just natural. grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] beyonce his h ho hoo hoooo hooooo hooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by anabell(f): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2007
berry all d way
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by wormedup(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2007
beyounce's a caricature of HOT compared to Halle ! cool
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by queen2(f): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2007
Beyonce anytime

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by cecipopula(f): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2007
Beyonce any day any time!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by lauryn(f): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2007
Halle
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by jaybaby(f): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2007
wormedup:

beyounce's a caricature of HOT compared to Halle ! cool

[color=#990000]BuHA[/color] grin grin tongue To LAYONCES Fans tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by iice(f): 3:40am On Jan 18, 2007
Halle
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Ameriefan(f): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2007
[size=24pt]Is beyonce so hot that she should be
compare to everyone?
[/size]
anyway halle is hot.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Seun(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2007
Yes. Beyonce is the standard of beauty in a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ayomorocco(f): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2007
I DON'T THINK SO SEUN. HALLE FAR SURPASSES HER IN BEAUTY (AU NATURELLE - WITH NO MAKE-UP OR ANYTHING). LET'S SEE IF BEYONCE LOOKS AT FAB WHEN SHE IS IN HER 40's.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Ameriefan(f): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2007
Seun:

OK tongue
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by bodegideon(m): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2007
please never ever compare these two, they are two different women,the sexy and beautiful is based on what they do, halley is an actress,and beyoncee is a singer, halley cant shake her booty,beyonce can make a booty jump-its bootilicious, they are on a two different level,never compare

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by iice(f): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2007
Beyonce is a singer/actress. . .has 4 movies under her belt and counting

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by wormedup(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2007
You all should wait till beyonce starts falling apart, then you'll recognise beauty.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Ameriefan(f): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2007
wormedup:

You all should wait till beyonce starts falling apart, then you'll recognise beauty.
true talk.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by RiffRaff: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2007
i cant tell who is hot until i enter the both of them grin

does any body have halle berry's adress, i think i'm in love with her
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by jaybaby(f): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2007
Hmmmmmm Not Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2007
Seun:

Haba Seun, I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to say that Beyonce is the standard of beauty in a celebrity is a joke. You did not even modify it to say she is the standard of beauty in a black celebrity. There are way better looking celebrities than her (from different races). Halle Berry is definitely one. You want to compare Beyonce's chunky thighs and body with Halle's svelte form? I know Beyonce is a sex symbol, but even she herself knows that she does not hold a candle to Halle (she has admitted that Halle is one of the celebs that has a body and face to die for).

If I had the choice of who to take home with me (either for the night or even to meet my folks), I know who I'll choose,  [size=14pt]HALLE BERRY ALL THE WAY[/size]

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ayomorocco(f): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2007
@ SMC, I Concur wink , All except the last paragraph (my folks will want me to bring a guy home not a girl). grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by eslynera(f): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2007
i love d way halle acts.
i love d way beyo dances.
so both are hot.
beyo got hips.
halle got nice body shape.
Halle looks wayyyyy younger than her age.
beyo looks older than her age,

mhhhhhhhhhhhh, still BOTH kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2007
If you were diabetic you'd have Halle's shape too.  wink. Before she became diabetic, Halle actually used to be overweight.

anyway Beyonce has a prettier face.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

If you were diabetic you'd have Halle's shape too. wink. Before she became diabetic, Halle actually used to be overweight.

anyway Beyonce has a prettier face.

Halle had a fab face and figure before having diabetes. She has been beautiful since birth.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2007
lol. dude, she even said it in her interview in Red Book 2005 about being an overweight chubby girl in high school along with a picture to backup the statement

Plus it's easy to abstain from sweets and all that crap when you know it can actually kill you/glucose shock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photo / Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.