Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many (26657 Views)

CAN Raises Alarm Over Plans To Attack Kaduna, Others, Gives Breakdown Of Plateau / Soldiers Burn Boko Haram Base, Kill 3 Terrorists, Recover Weapons (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by broseme: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
As shared by Blessing......

'Yesterday evening, some few minutes after 8:00pm, I was with my mum in her room catching up because she had just come back from a journey when we heard the first gun shots. Shots were fired about five times, we paused a little and wondered what it was about and were about to continue gisting when we heard more. This time around, the shots were louder and plenty. We turned off the gen and switched off all lights, came out of the house and heard people screaming and plenty dogs barking. This went on for sometime till we heard the siren of a police vehicle. The shots began to thin out till there were none.

Many phone calls were being made by us and to us. People asking if we are safe. People telling us what they have heard happened or is happening. We didn't sleep much last night in Samaru Kataf because there was and there is a tragedy.

This morning, I went to the market area to see for myself and try to find out what happened.

I met some eye witnesses. They were seated at a spot they usually hang out at. Yesterday was our market day. They didn't know where the shots started from but the shots were aimed at all of them around that area. Three people were shot dead. One had a bullet straight to his head that scattered it. One had bullets around his abdomen and spine. They all laid there helpless and crying out for help till they gave up. These young people... Constance Adankaat, Victor Daniel and Samaila Dariya are no more.

Right now, Aminu Basaki, Christopher Yakubu, Bakam Waje Lajoe (my cousin) and Postguy are in the hospital from gun shot injuries.

I am still not certain about how these gun men/man came to Samaru. I have heard that they came in a vehicle, fired their shots and took off towards Kagoro/Kafanchan. I have also heard that 2 of them came on a bike, fired the shots and took off towards Ungwan Jaba/Samaru Roundabout.

Whatever the story is, people came with gun(s), fired at our people, killed three and injured some then took off.

The police were at their check point but did nothing claiming they didn't hear the shots. The check point is not far from the market area. Nobody in this Samaru can say they didn't hear gunshots last night. Even people as far as Mabushi heard them. Meanwhile one of the eyewitnesses said all the police did was to flash their lights at the area the shots were being fired. I wasn't there.

Well, I saw multitudes of people (mostly youths)this morning. Even I didn't know we are this plenty in this community. The roads are blocked. Everywhere is on lock down. The youths are saying the police and the check point are useless to us since their friends still ended up dead and injured.

I don't know the news people outside Samaru Kataf are hearing. Someone just called my mum this morning and said he heard that WE are killing people. NO, WE ARE NOT KILLING PEOPLE. PEOPLE WITH GUNS CAME, KILLED/INJURED OUR PEOPLE AND RAN OFF. They had a means of transportation. They knew they couldn't stay. They had to be on transit.

Everywhere is quiet and calm now. Nobody is carrying gun and killing anyone. I hear we have been placed on a 24hr curfew. So, we are here.

I don't know how I feel. No, I know I feel so many things I can't express.

Just like that, someone will sit down and decide who he feels should die or live and he goes about accomplishing that with no one to stop him...

How do you even begin to comfort the families of these young people? My cousin is in the hospital now. Injured for no crime he committed.

I feel many things'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/gunmen-attack-kaduna-community.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by broseme: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2017

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by sarrki(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Burutai this another menace I want you to deal with

I trust you General Brutal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Abrupt: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tut-tut, how hard is it to Accidentally drop bomb on these herdsmen?
Congratulations Buhari, you've just proven how worthless you are.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Pierocash(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
i do not think this are herdsmen,this are terrorists disguising as herdsmen.
Either way,they need to be seriously dealt with,cos i see a new rise of a-worst-than-boko haram

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by DonCortino: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
sarrki:

Are you sick?

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Goldenprinz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
God come nd help us with all dis visitors that ve turned themselves to landlord

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Yujin(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
One thing is sure; genocide is ongoing. Lovers of one Nigeria, may you have no one to run to when they come for you. Death is everywhere in Nigeria and people still pretend that all is well.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by ELPablochapo: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Its all over.

The bad news about this development is that most of them voted for these chains.

In your next world, learn how not to hate but love because love conquers all.

GEJ right now?

11 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Generalkorex(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
na wa o. Which wax naija
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
... Do we have a government in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
ZOO

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by chimerase2: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
embarassed
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Rilwayne001: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
While Bubu is sending war ship to Gambia.

10 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Explorers(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by lielbree: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
sad
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Stricker321: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by wunmi590(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan would be like

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by vadeonly(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
We will all this killings end. Innocent lives are been wasted on daily basis.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by helphelp: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
It's getting out of hand
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by xynerise: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Will these killings ever stop in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
sarrki:

Smh for you, Mr patriot my foot, by the way seems you were missing on the dropped bomb thread undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by nabegibeg: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
They shld take up arms angry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by nabegibeg: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
helphelp:
It's getting out of hand

It has gotten out of hand a long time ago

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by centboy123456(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
I don tried for all thse abkio people self wat do dey want tell me am really tried to hear bad news every day am tried of every tin about the zoo call nigeria God gave us biafra am ready to go to war with nigeria all we need is biafra

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Tyche(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Something is really happening and the earlier drastic action is taken to curtail this genocide the better. There can never be a winner in the damn conflict. both parties should sheath their swords and embrace peace
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by george93(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Oh!!! Naija which way. The north is yet to c the worst. Shay na dem vote change. They shouldn't complain
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by HEIR: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
We face many issues as a country but two are becoming more of a grave concern to me; INSECURITY and IMPUINITY and these two also go hand in hand. The only reason issues like, corruption continues in Nigeria is because of impunity and the reason we continue to hear of killings here and there is also because of impunity and largely because of our weak law enforcement agencies. No one is being arrested and brought to book.
But we as Nigerians face a very grave danger here, the only reason we are all quiet is because these marauding killers have not attacked our banana island homes and no bombs have “mistakenly” been dropped in our Lekki homes.
I am really scared for Nigeria, and as I would always say PMB needs help, the man has zero ideas, no clue on what to do. We need to guide him, give him ideas, at least just manage him until it finally dawns on him to steps down for a more articulate leader.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
sarrki:

You this guy...what kind of human are you?

Even the dead understand the incompetency of this government and you still keep on cheering them.

Wow what a country!

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by Enemyofpeace: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
2dugged:
Smh for you, Mr patriot my foot, by the way seems you were missing on the dropped bomb thread undecided
the thread too long abeg summarize it for me
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many by SIRmanjar(m): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
One Naija...the unity of our dear nation iz unnegotiable.grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 / Fact Check: The Buhari Administration Started, Completed The Lagos–Ibadan Rail / David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.