Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? (1000 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) / Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by northvietnam(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
A friend of mine just left naija for his m.sc..
and since he traveled, her girl friend that she left behind told me she will kill her self if I don't beg my friend to propose to her...

she's been crying for like the whole of January...

some times I do feel for her... cuz she will always tell me that she never been with any man since she became a woman....

I have told her to let this guy be... but she will reply me with... I rather die than be with another man...

me I don't know what to do again to her so she will change her mind..
I even had to send someone to her, to always monitor her before she will do something silly..

please help me out.. I need advise , I have exhausted every sorry and good words I have...

below is my discussion with my nigga...

MOD abeg push this thing so people can tell me what to do abeg...

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pix and Post don't even correlate and this behavior is not gender specific.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by northvietnam(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
pics

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by northvietnam(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
more

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
you already told us the story..
why d hect are u uploading chat again??
NAwa ooo it seems to me that your tripping for her sef
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
angry

Why minding others problem? undecided

If she wants to kill her self.. Juz remind her that the coffin is so damn expensive now..tell her to plz Don't give her parents more problems with this recession era...
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

If she wants to kill her self.. Juz remind her that the coffin is so damn expensive now.. Don't give parents more problems..
In ma village dey cremate with firewood...she won't ave a P
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by northvietnam(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:
you already told us the story.. why d hect are u uploading chat again?? NAwa ooo it seems to me that your tripping for her sef
brossss no vex.... but nah as the thing for my body. ... am just feed up
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
northvietnam:

brossss no vex.... but nah as the thing for my body. ... am just feed up
comot mouth for their talk..mind your business
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by northvietnam(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

If she wants to kill her self.. Juz remind her that the coffin is so damn expensive now..tell her to plz Don't give her parents more problems with this recession era...

she is very serious on suicide..

just starving her self
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by northvietnam(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

comot mouth for their talk..mind your business

am the person that d both of them run to before naaah when issues arise... and she complains to me every day that I should talk to my friend..
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
northvietnam:

am the person that d both of them run to before naaah when issues arise... and she complains to me every day that I should talk to my friend..

oga stop forming mediator cos if things fall apart now,they will see yah as the bad belle.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
I see no reason for you to upload pictures
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by northvietnam(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

oga stop forming mediator cos if things fall apart now,they will see yah as the bad belle.

hmmmmmmmm....
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
I was in this position too before i left:

The guy doesn't want to propose because he might find greener pastures wherever he is, and he doesn't want to string the girl along by wasting her time, am thinking he was assuming the girl would call it quits. He has to decide whether to break up or state his plans for the girl, the girl is scared because she thinks he will never come back to her, that's why she wants a proposal so that it would be a form of hope on her side.

My advice just disassociate yourself from the matter, and also tell your friend to be up-front about his plans for the girls. let it not be another case of the girl abandoning another poor guy on the pulpit once she hears this undecided-ex is back.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by ikp120(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Na wa o. cry angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by dingbang(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Niccur u need to bang dis girl
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Dumb??? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
So your friend is transgendered. Good to know cheesy grin cheesy

The word 'dumb' shouldn't be used by you. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Mad World About Sex; Europe Launches Its First Doll Brothel / . / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.