Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Important Notice For Unilag Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Important Notice For Unilag Students (615 Views)

Video: Two UNILAG Students Spotted Making Love In Public / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Notice For Unilag Students by Bamilajunior(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Important Notice For Unilag Students by Raphael9(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bamilajunior:
Unilag students should please help me with course registration deadline. been out of school for long due to illness but they gave me reabsorbtion instead of deferment which means i will hv to pay for the new session unlike expected. but the money aint the issue, God is in control, i just need the deadline n payment advice please. woulda looked it up myself but i use a china phone
alright then the deadline should be 21st january if I'm not mistaken.
I may be able to help you with pay advice
Re: Important Notice For Unilag Students by Bamilajunior(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Raphael9:
alright then the deadline should be 21st january if I'm not mistaken.
I may be able to help you with pay advice

thanks bro. i'll be waiting
Re: Important Notice For Unilag Students by Raphael9(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bamilajunior:

thanks bro. i'll be waiting
*CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION*
Please be informed that having paid your school fees for the 2016/17 session, it is essential that you do a confirmation of payment on your student's portal.

You must ensure that you *register* one or two courses, as failure to do so before the deadline for school fee payment *(21 January 2017)*, will amout to *deferment* of the 2016/17 academic session.

*Even if you have paid your fee, you are not safe!*
*You have to register a course to be!*
*Please register a course now!*
*It takes just one minute!*

```Save someone's future!
Please, rebroadcast and inform others.```

Re-report :# MKO Adu Cares...

how can I help you?
Re: Important Notice For Unilag Students by Bamilajunior(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Raphael9:
*CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION*
Please be informed that having paid your school fees for the 2016/17 session, it is essential that you do a confirmation of payment on your student's portal.

You must ensure that you *register* one or two courses, as failure to do so before the deadline for school fee payment *(21 January 2017)*, will amout to *deferment* of the 2016/17 academic session.

*Even if you have paid your fee, you are not safe!*
*You have to register a course to be!*
*Please register a course now!*
*It takes just one minute!*

```Save someone's future!
Please, rebroadcast and inform others.```

Re-report :# MKO Adu Cares...

how can I help you?

thanks for the help, that means i'll hv to pay 2morrow or friday latest so i can register. God will intervene

(1) (Reply)

Top 80 Acronyms And Word We Are Familiar With And Their Full Meaning / Can I Use Statement Of Result To Apply For Scholarship? / Jamb Introduces 8-keys Without Mouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.