Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose (21755 Views)

PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by tiwiex(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2017
Hiploko:
u dey mind am? Traveling to Gambia as if he knows what he is going to do there.

People become elderstates men by performance.
U know say bubu no dey hear war and travel. That is his core competence
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Abrupt:
Quote Of The Day

"If a nobody contest against Buhari in 2019, Buhari will still lose."

Keep dreaming, I never vote Buhari in 2015 but i will vote him in 2019 and mind you there are millions like me who never believe in voting cos they believe everyone will go there and steal, But they will all come out in 2019 and vote if not for anything but for just the fight against corruption alone..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2017
tens4real:
Fayose buharis nightmare and the slayer of APC

LOL what a gullible human being, How's Fayose Buhari nightmare? Fayose have been ranting since 2014 and for teh fact that Buhari did not even answer him for a minute makes Fayose useless..

I guess Fayose see Buhari in his dream every night..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Pavarottii:
U r right, by d end of this year alone; the hunger, poverty and death that would av occured this year alone wiv switch half of zombies brains in Nigeria. And the brain cleansing will start in d north, cos the zombies in the west are longsufferers, dey don't av limits to suffering mayb until death occurs.

Don't worry, hunger will counsel dem.

Mark my words.

May you never live to witness the good things that will happen to Nigeria before the end of the year, How can someone wake up and type that nonsense..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Pavarottii:
I see Fayose and FFK in political positions in d nearest future. Senate, Governorship, minister, vp or even presidency.

LOL who will vote them? Except Nigerians are so stupid and with damage brains.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2017
Pavarottii:
Buhari's performance in almost 2 years av made GEJ look like the best thing that happened to Nigeria.

GEJ now feeling like a KING now. I can only but b happy for him, cos he warned dem during campaign but their hatred for him, blinded them from seeing the future. Now we r here.

But wait ooo, una Don notice say GEJ like to dey smile; God bless some humanbeings sha. After wat oppositions did to him wen in power and citizens abused him, until he was tagged "the most insulted president" he still goes on wiv a smile 90% percent of the time u see him.

Cos he knew wen he said " Nigerians will praise me wen am out of power". They r praising u in their mind but shame can't allow them own up that u were a better choice. Most of them their kids av dropped out from schools abroad, businesses closed down, jobs lost, money to feed has become the most important agenda in their lives, lives lost daily in d north etc.

You seem to be the only one that have been commenting, Back to you comment, is it for that fact that whne crude oil was sold between $100-140 and GEJ did not increase our reserve by $1 instead decrease it by over $20billion without any capital projects to show for it?

Even a mad man know better than you..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Perceptor:

E dey pain you?? Na there u go be.. Apc till further notice grin

Don't mind them, $yrs is not enough to be in opposition..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL who will vote them? Except Nigerians are so stupid and with damage brains.
U dat voted buhari, I wonder ur kind of brain. undecided
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2017
repogirl:
There are still many Buhari dedicated zombies ooo, Fayose shouldnt be so sure.

And there are still many people which corruption still run in theie life thinking it's still gonna be business as usual.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
So which party will you vote for?? Apga?

Even if the party name is Buhari we will vote for the party..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2017
DONSMITH123:

Can you say Amen to this?

May your life be rule the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria.

Amen and may your life be rule the way GEJ rule Nigeria will you also say Amen?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Pavarottii:

U dat voted buhari, I wonder ur kind of brain. undecided

I did not vote in 2015 cos i never trust no politician, But in 2019 if i will vote Buhari...
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
Anything against Buhari even if it is a goat, I must vote it against dullard.

LOL did you vote count for Buhari in 2015 ?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Ngokafor(f): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2017
ndcide:
A bucket of garri was 300ngr less than two years ago. Today that same bucket is 900nrg.

Anyone who thinks he/she will use stories of looting to bamboozle me, must be Mad.

...I am with you on this..as a matter of fact,I will use hot slap to shut the person's mouth up..

..I spend thrice the amount I spent during Jonathan's admin on buhari's rule on food,goods and service and you preach to me about looting..meanwhile my salary remains the same
.(I am even lucky cos millions have lost their jobs because of buhari)..
I am sorry for who will come around me in2019 to campaign for buhari.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Pavarottii:
U r right, by d end of this year alone; the hunger, poverty and death that would av occured this year alone wiv switch half of zombies brains in Nigeria. And the brain cleansing will start in d north, cos the zombies in the west are longsufferers, dey don't av limits to suffering mayb until death occurs.

Don't worry, hunger will counsel dem.

Mark my words.

Do you know that you are wicked, just very wicked?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

You seem to be the only one that have been commenting, Back to you comment, is it for that fact that whne crude oil was sold between $100-140 and GEJ did not increase our reserve by $1 instead decrease it by over $20billion without any capital projects to show for it?

Even a mad man know better than you..
Tah, u think is everyone that u can brainwash here; go and get informed b4 u spew trash. GEJ met a reserve of 32billion dollars and inflation rate of about 13% and left 30billion dollars and inflation rates at single digits.

Go and confirm b4 u come here and spew trash.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Ngokafor(f): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Jokerman:

That is why Jona didn't win 2015... now the same thing is happening under Bubu, so there is now how he will 2019....

...It is now worse under buhari..thats the annoying thing.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Even if the party name is Buhari we will vote for the party..
Hope u are benefitting directly from the party? Not that u are sipping garri in d comfort of your room and typing all these eulogy for APC
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Definitely. But then, you need to agree with me that he doesn't have the capacity to run the affairs of this country, hence the reason why things are getting deteriorating without him getting something done.

So those that have the capacity to rule this country are those that embezzled billions and give the masses peanuts?

Maybe the likes of FAYOSE, FFK, GEJ, ATIKU, etc?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2017
jusRadical:

Do you know that you are wicked, just very wicked?
How now?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2017
Pavarottii:

Tah, u think is everyone that u can brainwash here; go and get informed b4 u spew trash. GEJ met a reserve of 32billion dollars and inflation rate of about 13% and left 30billion dollars and inflation rates at single digits.

Go and confirm b4 u come here and spew trash.

Wait are you in this country at all?

inflation rate of 13%? if i slap you ehn, The best President ever under PDP is Yaradua...

GEJ met over $40 in our reserve, And beside if you are not ashamed of yourself and you really want to be honest with yourself.. You said GEJ met $32billion aggreed, and between 2010 to 2014 crude oil was sell for between $100 and $140 and GEJ could not even increase the reserve to $33billion instead reduce it to $30billion as you claim common what kind of a leader or man don't save when they are making huge?

Now when crude oil is between $30 and $58 Buhari is increasing our reserve and you call that brainwashed? OMG no wonder everyone are running to even ordinary malaysia for greener pasture..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
Hope u are benefitting directly from the party? Not that u are sipping garri in d comfort of your room and typing all these eulogy for APC

I am not benefiting a dime from that party and am comfortable eating what i like..

But tell me in honest what was your achievement under GEJ?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by repogirl(f): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

And there are still many people which corruption still run in theie life thinking it's still gonna be business as usual.
mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww! Selective Corruption right? Is it not still business as usual for Buratai and Dambazzau?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2017
Pavarottii:
How now?

Why you panel-beat yorubas like that, something dey do you?
Yuuuooooo wicked ooooooooo?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2017
azimibraun:
What are President Buhari's crimes; how has he as an individual, his family and members of his cabinet benefited from the situation of the country at the expense of other Nigerians? Fayose is saying all of these yet he got bail out from Buhari led government almost 3 times in less than 2 years How prosperous is Ekiti state? Buhari as a human is not perfect but Fayose certainly shouldn't be the one to tell me. He is not in the top 20 developmental governors and they are just about 6 or 5 of the 36 of them performing. I don't blame him. After all an educated woman told me " nothing concern me with our governor, na Buhari I know" Am not sure Anambra, Kebbi, Lagos and Sokoto state people think like that. Their governors are on ground helping to reduce the pressure on the FG and empowering their people.

Thank you my brother, Most state Governors who hate Buhari are not doing anything in their states and putting the blame on Buhari hoping to use that to deceive people from their states against Buhari... Everyone will be shouting Buhari what has their state Governor been doing the change their status?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Splashme: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Pavarottii:
"If nobody contest against Buhari in 2019; he will still lose"

Punch line of the month.

grin grin
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2017
ndcide:
A bucket of garri was 300ngr less than two years ago. Today that same bucket is 900nrg.

Anyone who thinks he/she will use stories of looting to bamboozle me, must be Mad.

LOL instead of you to hold your next neighbor responsible you are shouting buhari, Now tell me are we importing cassava? Is it not the same Cassava they are using then that they are using now? Nigerians are greedy no wonder they fall prey of MMM and Ugorji hahahaha...

So many people loose million to MMM and will be shouting Buhari ogun kill them all.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

I am not benefiting a dime from that party and am comfortable eating what i like..

But tell me in honest what was your achievement under GEJ?
At least I bought indomie for 60naira and not 90naira, 5kg cooking gas was 1300 instead of 3k. Baba park well abeg. Now 5k at hand is as good as 1k. sad
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2017
repogirl:
mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww! Selective Corruption right? Is it not still business as usual for Buratai and Dambazzau?

If GEJ jas fight corruption half way as Buhari, would have been closer to China in fight against corruption..

Now tell me someone that say stealing is not corruption meaning he is legalizing Corription.

And someone who is fighting corruption even if it selective who will you choose knowing next Govt will also check them?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2017
dokyOloye:
If all d islamists vote him like they did in 2015,joined wt a few demented christians, he will still win.

LOL sign of a looser, Buhari will win 2015 with wide margin, Millions of Nigerians like myself did not vote in 2015 cos we believe GEJ will use every power to rig his way back and saying out votes will not count, But in 2015 we will surely come out and vote cos we are now seeing what we call leaders and someone that is making plan for out future not what we are going to eat today..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by repogirl(f): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

If GEJ jas fight corruption half way as Buhari, would have been closer to China in fight against corruption..

Now tell me someone that say stealing is not corruption meaning he is legalizing Corription.

And someone who is fighting corruption even if it selective who will you choose knowing next Govt will also check them?
*yawns*.... Your argument is weaker than watery pap.

I will choose the one that did not destroy a bustling economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
At least I bought indomie for 60naira and not 90naira, 5kg cooking gas was 1300 instead of 3k. Baba park well abeg. Now 5k at hand is as good as 1k. sad

LOL hahaha when your brothers are bombing pipelines and you and your lots are happy thinking you are using it to spite Buhari and this Govt what do you expect?

They are been blaming themself in South South and Niger Delta now cos cancer of the lungs is fast approaching..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Unhappy With 2018 Budget Passed By NASS — Vanguard / Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms / President, VP, Senate President, Speaker, CJN, Govs, Others To Enjoy Pay Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.