Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose (21778 Views)

PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Izonpikin:
my same brothers buhari mocked and called 5 percent??

You and buhari must be having a head pain..go get your heads checked critically..

Yes you are still 5% even not sure you upto 5% anymore because people from your region have started regretting supporting GEJ, Even people from his community are complaining of not having light since 2013..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
DONSMITH123:

Are we saying the gods are angry with Buhari?

Thank God Buhari believe in God and not your gods.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by ndcide(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL my point is you dont vote him 2015 same with me cos the last time i vote in Nigeria is 2003, So for the fact that you did not vote him in 2015 means you never support his candidacy and things will not change with you even if Buhari turn Nigeria to American before 2015 you will still not vote him..

But my likes who did not vote in 2015 are ready to vote in 2019 and it's for Buhari cos we just have faith in Nigeria now...

So even if you campaign against hm now will not change anything cos you do more than that in 2015 and he won...

Buhari victory in 2019 will shock so many of you and send some into coma..

Huur.

I reject that spirit that will make you see fire and jump into it. In Jesus name Amen!

How on earth will you want to vote buhari in 2019..They need to take you to bar beach by 12: midnight to baff out that nonsense.

Even his wife has told him and the whole world that she will not support his candidacy in 2019 at this rate. You think she didn't know what she was saying?

Look, it will not work. Nigerians are gasping for breath at this moment.. At this rate, the morale of Nigerians will be non existent before 2019.

Finally, it's unfair to assume that I will not support buhari, had he turned Nigeria to America. No no no... Don't say that. We are not boko haram.

Our pain is that, things are not what we expected. Even if it was going to be bad, not like this.. You'd agree that our feelings are justified and valid.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
ndcide:

Huur.

I reject that spirit that will make you see fire and jump into it. In Jesus name Amen!

How on earth will you want to vote buhari in 2019..They need to take you to bar beach by 12: midnight to baff out that nonsense.

Even his wife has told him and the whole world that she will not support his candidacy in 2019 at this rate. You think she didn't know what she was saying?

Look, it will not work. Nigerians are gasping for breath at this moment.. At this rate, the morale of Nigerians will be non existent before 2019.

Finally, it's unfair to assume that I will not support buhari, had he turned Nigeria to America. No no no... Don't say that. We are not boko haram.

Our pain is that, things are not what we expected. Even if it was going to be bad, not like this.. You'd agree that our feelings are justified and valid.

And i reject anything that will not make me vote PMB in 2019, I reject anything that will make me vote corruption back in Nigeria, I reject anything that will make me go against PMB cos i am a supporter of developing Nigeria gradually..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by aviazuva: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Basket mouth don open wide againoooo
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by ancientbanana: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Thank God we make up the highest population so you can relocate to Gambia.
we are not relocating no where, referendum knocking
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by ancientbanana: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
CXLVII:

And they make up the majority! So you will have to live with Buhari being the president till 2023
till den. Just watch c. God took Abacha away, God will still do it again
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Izonpikin: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Yes you are still 5% even not sure you upto 5% anymore because people from your region have started regretting supporting GEJ, Even people from his community are complaining of not having light since 2013..
i suppose you must be a Niger deltan to be making this statement you inconsequential malam.. angry

Has your own community seen light since the creation of nigeria

We are 5 percent and yet we are more important than you inconsequential 95 percenters..

You must be smoking that same shiiit buhari is smoking..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
ancientbanana:
we are not relocating no where, referendum knocking

LOL referendum ko pendulum ni...

hahah
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by vatiqan(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
lastpage:

We are eagerly waiting for the IMMUNITY of this GOAT to expire, so that he can be made to pay for all his corruption.

keep running your mouth FOWL-YOSE, your time is just around the corner!

You shd thank God for people like Fayose. He stands to lose nothing, if he decides not to talk. This time, 2015, I bought gas for 3.5k, it's now 7.5k; and you are here wishing Fayose to leave office so he could face Buhari? All power, authority; comes from God. What if Buhari dies a day, before Fayose leaves office? Abeggi, enjoy your change... Grade 1 Zombie!

LAstpage!
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Izonpikin:
i suppose you must be a Niger deltan to be making this statement you inconsequential malam.. angry

Has your own community seen light since the creation of nigeria

We are 5 percent and yet we are more important than you inconsequential 95 percenters..

You must be smoking that same shiiit buhari is smoking..

LOL thank God i am not one of the Otuoke that wailing about negligence of Jonathan.

LOL thank you for calling me Malam but mind you and a yoruba man..

Yes we have not been seeing light but few months after Buhari was sworn in we Nigerians are enjoying light until your brothers started bombing pipelines and gas lines... hahah
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Izonpikin: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL thank God i am not one of the Otuoke that wailing about negligence of Jonathan.

LOL thank you for calling me Malam but mind you and a yoruba man..

Yes we have not been seeing light but few months after Buhari was sworn in we Nigerians are enjoying light until your brothers started bombing pipelines and gas lines... hahah

which nigerians are seeing light??..are you smoking some Indian hemp or what

Which light

Generator light or the light the minister of darkness is giving us

Abeg go hide ya face
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Izonpikin:
which nigerians are seeing light??..are you smoking some Indian hemp or what

Which light

Generator light or the light the minister of darkness is giving us

Abeg go hide ya face

Sorry keep your PVC and me wey no get will make sure i collect mine in 2018..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Rilwayne001: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Now let me ask you this, Between 2010 and 2014 crude oil price was between $100-$140 pleas ewhat was the achievement of GEJ? Nothing instead our reserve keep reducing with nothing to show for it coupled with lots of debts..

Actually this shows the level of corruption during GEJ's era, and consequently the more reason why we voted in out.

The more reasons why i said GEJ government is better than the current ones is that, Buhari and APC made a lot of campaign promises to win our hearts when actually they know themselves that what they were promising is totally beyond what they can do. They did this all in a bid to win the election by all means. Better a known liar than a cunning deciever which APC is all about.

So if GEJ could not change Nigeria when oil price was high please how do you think things will better when oil price was as low as $30 if GEJ was still in power?

This is not the person. Apparently, had GEJ been reelected, things would've gotten far worse, however than doesn't give Buhari and APC the opportunity to lie their way into Aso-Rock.

Well if you really want to be honest with yourself you will know corruption has been reduce by more then 70%,

Whilst Dogara is busy padding the budget without your Buhari been able to do anything about it, or you think media trial of the perceived enemy of Buhari is the same thing as fighting corruption? Is Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi, saraki, and other friends of buhari including his kitchen cabinets not corrupt?

Be honest with yourself first before telling me to.

Buhari is trying to build our Foreign reserve which is the best thing for now maybe you can read about the inpact of having a better Foreign reserve..

Also Buhari is trying to rebuild most of our infrastructures

How many notable infrastructure has he built since he assumed office?

Like he is trying to repair and rebuild Abuja airport which the senate are trying to jeopadize cos Buhari did not bribe them as it used to be in the past..

And you really thinking he's been able to reduce corruption more than 70%, are these corrupt Senate not part of the 70%

Lagos/Ibadan Express way is having a new face same as some other Federal roads in Nigeria..

Lagos/Ibadan expressway is a continuation of what GEJ started. Please say another notable thing that Bubari has don. undecided

Few months after Buhari comes to power our electricity started having new faces same is our refineries and people started testifying to it until some elements and nuisance started bombing pipelines and gas lines..

This is an obvious lie. Yes, the power had a new face immediately he assumed office, but it didn't get beyond 3months before the power started the usual way, and during all these times, NDA haven't started bombing pipelines.

Stop lying ehn.

PMB is trying everything to make us be dependable on what we have, We have fertile land to plants anything why are we importing what we can produce even ordinary toothpick they are importing it and now Buhari is trying to make us go back and started producing all this..

I quite agree with this, however, we still import food. Check up the link i shared in the previous page.

Buari try to take 200.000 graduates out of street with the N-power scheme though the stipend is small but i think it's just to empower them so as to know what they can do on their own without depending on Govt and mind you it has never happen in the history of this country..

Okay.

Even under GEJ invited more than 7million Nigeria graduates for 4000 jobs collecting 1000 naira from each of them leading to the death of 16 graduates including a pregnant woman..
WHo care about Well no corruprion cas have ever been trace all those you mention, But Buhari i have 100% faith in him even more than all those pastors that Nigeria will be great with time... Remember slow and steady win the race..

The question is, is Buhari doing it all alone? If no, who are his associates and how are they any different from those associates of GEJ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari May Extend 'private Visit' To London For Health Reasons / Seun Onigbinde: Buhari’s Media Team Rejects Appointment Of BudgIT Co-Founder / NECA Director-General, Timothy Olawale Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.