Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,400 members, 7,800,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) (60386 Views)

Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by vickysomtee: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
The two female student who graduated with grade points of 5.0, from the University Of Lagos, Miss Taiwo Bankole, 22 and Miss Oyindamola Omotuyi 21, has confirmed that truly, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.

Omotuyi who hails from Ondo state studied System Engineering while Bankole from Lagos state studied Cell Biology and Genetics.

It was learnt that both were members of Redeemed Campus Fellowship, (RCF)

In an interview with newsmen, the two girls revealed the secret behind their success.
According to Omotuyi, she got the inspiration to read from her father who she said reads all night.

She went ahead to disclose that she initially was not a brilliant student. But got the determination to work hard after so many failures.

On the social front, Omotuyi mentioned she never had a boyfriend as she understood that there is time for everything and spend most of her time with female friends and fellowship members and sometimes watch movies.

She said that she is currently waiting for her NYSC but if God permits, she will go for her master. She encourages students desiring her kind of achievement to go for it stating that any one can achieve it.

On her own part, Taiwo Bankole admitted that she didn't find it rosy as she failed UTME the first time and had to go for a diploma programme which later gained her admission into UNILAG.

According to her, she never knew that she could graduate with a first class but midway, she noticed that her GPA was sound enough and that was when she started aspiring to finish with a first class.

And she took the step by reading for 6
hours everyday.

Just like Omutoyi, Bankole also said she never had a boyfriend but mingled with female pals and casual male friends and also watch movies at times.

According to her, she would like to go for Masters in Genetics.

She further advised students to work hard and never lose focus.

source : http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2017/01/pictures-of-two-unilag-graduates-with.html?m=1

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Half baked news

7 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Abrupt: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
From my point of view, connection is more important than First class. I wish them more power to their elbow.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by NLorubebe(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Am I the only one wondering why 99% of these first class 5.0 cgpa graduates are females? angry

And why are these FVCKBOYS hiding my posts? angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by ademasta(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by MizzD: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
NLorubebe:
Am I the only one wondering why 99% of these first class 5.0 cgpa graduates are females? angry

Dey there. undecided undecided
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Preciousojoka(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Good
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by dprice(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
4 MY PRIMARY SKOOL WERE WE ARE UP TO 100 STUDENT I DE CARRY FIRST 4 CLASS EVEN IN SECONDARY SKOOL WERE WE ARE MORE THAN 300 IN A CLASS I STILL DE TOP MY CLASS

BUT NOW DAT I DEY POLYTECHNIC TO EVEN MAKE .B. IN A COURSE IS NOW A PROBLEM TOLKLESS OF MAKIN .A.

A FRIEND OF MY WHO DON'T KNO ANYTHING WHOM I HAVE BEEN TEACHIN HAS BEEN MAKIN .A's. BECAUSE HE HAVE MONEY INFAT I AM BEGININ TO GET TIRED IN SKOOL

INSHOT NA TO LEAN WORK BE DAT.

12 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by drnairalov: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
congrats.. I made that back in university also and I was also working and partying, People be surprised when I tell them I had a 5.0 GPA while working & maintaining an active social life,

but anything is possible when you lie! smiley

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Engrobiorah(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
IDGAF undecided
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by tundafayaBuhari: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Buhari's a fool

25 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Xaddy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
This Ms. Bankole no normal at all oh. Her As sef na mostly 90something. Her lowest A was around 80something. And Systems Engineering in UNILAG is mad oh!!!!

47 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by ednut1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
congrats to them. as usual they will invent or discover nothing angry grin. our educationals system self ehn

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Diction10nairal: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Can I say IDGAF??
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Genea(f): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
See my mates ooo embarassed and me I was in sch downloading GOT and sleeping like fowl cool wen dey were reading ... Anyhow sah I guess they are geniuses undecided, I can't come and kee masef over first-class na undecided and those lecturers are demonic candidates grin grin..

Glad I'm graduating with my mates and with a good grade.. Best feeling ever cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Y'all are invited kiss kiss

28 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Adesiji77: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Cool
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Moreoffaith(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Congrats to them.
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Weedcrusher: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
5.0 in any university, at any program no be beans o

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
How can you claim you never had a boyfriend when no man approached your ugly asses...I will never understand people like this...School is all about building connections and fraternizing...Do you know how many first class holders are in Nigeria...I hope you will go there with your degree and we will see if you get the job.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ftc on my mind

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
cool
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Chidex2442(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Make them try study biochemistry graduate with CGPA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Iphone5: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Who CGPA help for Naija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by vedah: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Congratulations. smiley
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Dee60: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
They obviously had no time for MMM and similar stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by steppin: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chidex2442:
Make them try study biochemistry graduate with CGPA
Excuses for passing out with a 3rd?

12 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by lacoach: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bia-fra be like.. is this true?
Yea it's true. We rule in terms of academic excellent.

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by neolboy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
why dem no go get am see as them no fine nobody to disturb them nahhh

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by lagosmp3(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
vickysomtee:
The two female student who graduated with grade points of 5.0, from the University Of Lagos, Miss Taiwo Bankole, 22 and Miss Oyindamola Omotuyi 21, has confirmed that truly, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.

Omotuyi who hails from Ondo state studied System Engineering while Bankole from Lagos state studied Cell Biology and Genetics.

It was learnt that both were members of Redeemed Campus Fellowship, (RCF)

In an interview with newsmen, the two girls revealed the secret behind their success.
According to Omotuyi, she got the inspiration to read from her father who she said reads all night.

She went ahead to disclose that she initially was not a brilliant student. But got the determination to work hard after so many failures.

On the social front, Omotuyi mentioned she never had a boyfriend as she understood that there is time for everything and spend most of her time with female friends and fellowship members and sometimes watch movies.

She said that she is currently waiting for her NYSC but if God permits, she will go for her master. She encourages students desiring her kind of achievement to go for it stating that any one can achieve it.

On her own part, Taiwo Bankole admitted that she didn't find it rosy as she failed UTME the first time and had to go for a diploma programme which later gained her admission into UNILAG.

According to her, she never knew that she could graduate with a first class but midway, she noticed that her GPA was sound enough and that was when she started aspiring to finish with a first class.

And she took the step by reading for 6
hours everyday.

Just like Omutoyi, Bankole also said she never had a boyfriend but mingled with female pals and casual male friends and also watch movies at times.

According to her, she would like to go for Masters in Genetics.

She further advised students to work hard and never lose focus.

VIDEO: Ycee & Reekado Banks Shoot Video For “Link Up” (Teaser)
http://lagosmp3.com/2017/01/18/video-ycee-reekado-banks-shoot-video-link-teaser/
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by verygudbadguy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Congrats to them.

Ladies are doing much more better than being runz gals lately

Loudable!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by oluwaVaz(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
dingbang:
Half baked news
u called this half baked news, while davido baby mama wearing bikini na full baked news abi.. Kontinue...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Was Your First GPA &now Your Current CGPA / 20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know / The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.