Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening (2829 Views)

EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Screenshots Attached.

Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by semasir: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
You self wan join FP pipu àbí? I'll soon show you mine with someone from Benin Republic.

2 Likes

Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by gentility16(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
semasir:
You self wan join FP pipu àbí? I'll soon show you mine with someone from Benin Republic.
Not after FP boy, was less busy so i decided to talk to an MMM operator who's country has faced similar challenge MMM Nigeria is facing. Atleast this is little hope 4 the Participants.

1 Like

Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by Escalze(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
lol

2 Likes

Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Escalze:
lol
What's funny
Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by SweetJoystick(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
smh dey give yourself false hope, count am as loss and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by alizma: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
except MMM, no one in this world would have convince me that Nigeria has as much as this number of Mumus.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by ademasta(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Alright
Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by Snow5(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Their English self is nothing to write home about...
#fabricated
Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by Snow5(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Their English self is nothing to write home about...
#fabricated
Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by rusher14: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
alizma:
except MMM, no one in this world would have convince me that Nigeria has as much as this number of Mumus.

I think the number of people that believe those pastors are all of God is enough to let you know.

3 Likes

Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by agrovick(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
alizma:

Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by seuncyrus(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lmao , for 6 months ??Honestly i wish mmm isnt dead but thats not true, its dead and buried the only thing people should worry about now is another bigger scam from these people .....They have your bank details, emails, phone numbers etc. Which I think they will sell later to people who will SPAM, CoLD CALL, STEAL YOUR IDENTITY, HACK YOUR ACCOUNTS

You can't change a world without adding value.
God bless Nigeria
Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by Ayph: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
rusher14:

I think the number of people that believe those pastors are all of God is enough to let you know.

Rusher14, No. A lot of Nigerians are not as dumb.

Herein lies the crux of the matter: We are always looking for shortcuts & miracles.
Anything that guarantee these two things, whether its a ponzi scheme (MMM) and or a pastors prophecy.

That's why most Nigerians usually don't pay tithes immediately they start going to church until they hear "testimonies" on how God "miraculously" blessed a brother with a car, some contract or a mansion in Asokoro...all in the hope that they too would be blessed.

That's why these people who go to church and claim to have faith in God seem to have a greater faith in a Ponzi scheme - note the moral discrepancy/hypocrisy. But since the end justifies the means & they're getting what they want out of it, "it's the Lord's doing".

Cooking...

2 Likes

Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
alizma:

Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
seuncyrus:

Lmao , for 6 months ??Honestly i wish mmm isnt dead but thats not true, its dead and buried the only thing people should worry about now is another bigger scam from these people .....They have your bank details, emails, phone numbers etc. Which I think they will sell later to people who will SPAM, CoLD CALL, STEAL YOUR IDENTITY, HACK YOUR ACCOUNTS

You can't change a world without adding value.
God bless Nigeria
grow small sense!
Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by Imoy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
G
Re: My Chats With South African MMM Operator This Evening by dsmooth1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
k

(1) (Reply)

New Reliable Way To Make Money On The Internet / Benjamin Chika Ogbuka Is a wanted Criminal / STOCK MARKET WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.