Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics (60641 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Typhoon Jebi That Submerged Airport And Killed 11 In Japan / West African Forces Arrest Gambian Army General / Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Mayflowa(m): 4:03am On Jan 19, 2017
Did anyone notice the beauty of Gambia's airport and maintained facilities
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:

Josep Stalin,Adolph Hitler,Charles Taylor,Yakubu Gowon,Colonel Ojukwu et all, I didn't realize they were Muslims as well.
Your a Cold Blooded Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
na wa, this behaviour of d average muslim u guys r tryn so hard 2 protect, is begining 2 show o! E remain make una pronounce Fatwa on d guy.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by math2001: 4:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Jammah is a product of Nigeria
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Ladokun12(m): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2017
I hope dis man knows the story of ghadafi
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by BoJigga: 5:36am On Jan 19, 2017
Did they kill anyone yet? Getting bored over here. Just sitting at the border with a rifle right now. Worried the other boys are getting all the action. Command doesn't tell us squat.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by sniperr007(m): 5:37am On Jan 19, 2017
2kaybiel:
innocent people of Gambia! i pity them sha.

Pity what? It's their country. Dey shud take charge of der future not run from it.

1 Like

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by BoJigga: 5:39am On Jan 19, 2017
sniperr007:

Pity what? It's their country. Dey shud take charge of der future not run from it.
Screw you Nicaragua boy! I will defend my Gambian motherland with my last dying breath. Can't wait until those Senegalese frog bleeps start crossing the border so I can open up on 'em!
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by banggy: 5:40am On Jan 19, 2017
mickool:
Jammeh will be Gbagbo out tomorrow by the ECOWAS special forces.tyrant leader who want to remain in power by all means. After 22 years in power, what else do u still want??
if not greed, how will some one rule for 22 years and still want more even assuming he didnt lose?

1 Like

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by BoJigga: 5:43am On Jan 19, 2017
banggy:

if not greed, how will some one rule for 22 years and still want more even assuming he didnt lose?
Great Jammeh, or Jimmie as the chaps call him around here, was democractically elected. Not his fault a bunch of Nicaraguan saboteours rigged the whole election. He is our president and he will remain so until he dies, and then he will rule from beyond the grave, thus it is written. Let the Nicaraguans come, we are ready for them! Our president will lead us from the front lines. He is a great warrior and mighty in battle! There will be no dawn for the Senegaleses!
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Small man with small mind
BoJigga:

Great Jammeh, or Jimmie as the chaps call him around here, was democractically elected. Not his fault a bunch of Nicaraguan saboteours rigged the whole election. He is our president and he will remain so until he dies, and then he will rule from beyond the grave, thus it is written. Let the Nicaraguans come, we are ready for them! Our president will lead us from the front lines. He is a great warrior and mighty in battle! There will be no dawn for the Senegaleses!

1 Like

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by BoJigga: 5:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Tomorrow will be our victory day!

This will be Great Jammeh tomorrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKmfHOPf3YU

And this is how we will celebrate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReLwUhNh2fU

Even dead giants like good ol' Idi Admin, the conqueror of the British Empire, will join us!
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by 2shur: 5:50am On Jan 19, 2017
in eldees voice.

nobody wan die
buh everybody wan ho heaven.

me ai go yarn..me ai go speak my mind.
me ai go yarn
fem think say we blind.
gambia ppl no peace no more.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by BoJigga: 5:50am On Jan 19, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Small man with small mind
Of course, that's why I am not the president. Great Jammeh is the president!
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by BoJigga: 5:55am On Jan 19, 2017
And all the diplomats leaving. Great Jammeh will deal with that too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlFrv9edk0o

I am also getting reports right now that we have shot down 15 Senegalese jets. It is yet to be confirmed of course, but I highly doubt HQ would be lying to us. Our victory is within reach! For Gambia!

Great Jammeh is of course always open to diplomacy AND democratically elected, like he says himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITshYdgK3bM
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Sayelabola(m): 6:04am On Jan 19, 2017
yemaldo:

Samuel doe is also a Muslim?

Doe addressed himself as "Alhaji" at a time when the relationship between him and the Saudis were good. Lol
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by FuckTheMod: 6:11am On Jan 19, 2017
uzolexis:

No you are getting it wrong. Jammeh conceded defeat at first, then the winner of the election went about saying that as soon as he is sworn in he would prosecute Jammeh and send him to ICC. That was what prompted Jammeh to rescind his decision, not any inconsistency in the elections, there might be a few loopholes in the elections here and there but which election in Africa is entirely smooth? Majority of Gambians want Jammeh out and that's the fact, they celebrated on the streets of their country when he lost and conceded defeat at 1st before the opposition (who won the elections) started blabbing about prosecuting him. I blame the opposition, they should have been quiet until they were sworn in, he is just doing this cause he is afraid of being prosecuted.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by BoJigga: 6:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Anyone trying to invade our Gambian motherland will be faced by our secret weapon: the deadly killer machete monkeys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-0vbvy2ip4

Jammeh has much to teach the world. Including how to be a good doctor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=866kZleCTdo
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 19, 2017
idupaul:

What has he achieved so far that will get him voted back

I'm sure you have a brain that can process info. Please use Google
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by LordCenturion(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2017
mono26:
Is mugabe a muslim? Not is mugabe is a muslim? Uses of English 101,

Thanks,go to bank and collect some money
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by timilehin95(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Jammeh should not step down for anybody, the election was not fair at all.

Jammeh i dey ur back like hunchback grin
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by playtheblues(f): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2017
More reasons for us to respect and appreciate GEJ for not being power drunk. God bless GEJ.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by okechuks22: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2017
sorom4:
African leaders don't care for their subjects life. All they care for is to remain in power till they die and thereafter hand over to their sons and daughters to continue milking the resource of the nation from where they stopped

But they shame in all these is that they have die-hard supporters who troll online and everywhere to support their evil actions
my brother Africa is In trouble
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by theimmortals(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2017
sorom4 post=52923588[b:
]African leaders don't care for their subjects life.[/b] All they care for is to remain in power till they die and thereafter hand over to their sons and daughters to continue milking the resource of the nation from where they stopped

But they shame in all these is that they have die-hard supporters who troll online and everywhere to support their evil actions

You are very wrong at bolded. My political ambition "dose not wort the life of any Nigeria" Goodluck is a good example. Is He not an African?
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by femolii: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2017
God save them oo
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Iceathome(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Finally, the president has agreed to step down after discussion with Mauritania president last night. Lol, fear don't grip the man so.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2017
curvilicious:
Leave to where? Make them no come here o angry
Dem sef know nah. If dem show naija, we go take recession finish them.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by bluice2(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2017
curvilicious:
Leave to where?
Make them no come here o angry

They are already here.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2017
After all this it is the innocent Gambians that will suffer it.
Most of this African leaders take pleasure in seeing their citizens Suffer for the problem they start.
They will start the fire, fuel it and when they see that the fire is going out of control they will flee the country and allow the innocent, poor and struggling masses to be burnt by through fire. After that they will come back seeking for forgiveness. The thunder wey go fire them has not yet been born.

I hope the President of Gambia can stay and finish what he started.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by 1miccza: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2017
tdayof:

Which West Africa country has the gut to invade NIgeria?
You would be surprised if that had been our case, the UN isn't dead too.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by TeamSimple(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2017
yemaldo:

Laurent Gbabo,Mugabe are also muslims.
That is what you get from the brain of Nairaland christians
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Ten12(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2017
brookz:

Ten12 is d most stupid bigot i came across on NL. Afonja

You mean the Samuel doe that fought to become the first true Indigenous president of Liberia and once addressed himself as an alhaji due to Islamic influence he had from Saudi?...maybe we should name names of tyrants all over the world and see who will top the list
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by yashau(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2017
project8:
and what about Charles taylor ? a muslim also i guess
Is mugabe a Muslim?
and what about Charles taylor ? a muslim also i guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election / The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.