Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE (1252 Views)

I Wish To Start POP Cement Business Need Help / Startup Or Business? Need Affordable Software Developers? / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by otarunero2015(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Iam not good with long article cool BUT NEED YOUR HELP, enough of the yapping tho.

With the way the entertainment industry is booming in Nigeria, plenty new artist spring up every day.
Bottom line am thinking of opening a music studio, doesn't have to be state of the art we all have to
start from stage 1 so please any advice? i don't know much about the music business but am wiling to
dive in. PS location kaduna city or Abuja

SEUN do me well this is important
Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by Mocalypse: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
I own a recording studio PM me let me share my experience with you
Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by otarunero2015(m): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2017
would do that
Mocalypse:
Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by Rick9(m): 2:03am On Jan 19, 2017
O.P let me share the little I know.

If you have excess fundings I would encourage you to establish a Record Label / Music Company.

And a studio is one of the main thing.

First thing you need about 2-3 good music producers that can produce various genres of music.
You need a sound engineer to Engineer the sounds
You need a lyricists to write good songs.
Your company need a logo and a website ( standard one oh )

When all these are in place, you can start sourcing for artists to sign, sign only talented artists. Don't sign too many artists just yet sign one rapper and one singer and maybe extra 2 artists.

Produce their songs and promote them. If you lucky you would be smiling to the bank cashing millions from shows endorsements etc. But it takes time so be patient.

Well am DJ Rick an upcoming DJ , Music Producer and BreakDancer. I Produce mostly hip hop and trap beats but for now am in school so have not gone into music fully. Hoping after I graduate.

Here are my contacts

Facebook / www.facebook.com/djrickofficial1

Twitter / www.twitter.con/djrickofficial1

Instagram / www.instagram.com/djrickofficial1

That's all I know for now
Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by Rick9(m): 2:04am On Jan 19, 2017
otarunero2015
Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by otarunero2015(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2017
thanks a lot would hit u up lets chat
Rick9:
O.P let me share the little I know.

If you have excess fundings I would encourage you to establish a Record Label / Music Company.

And a studio is one of the main thing.

First thing you need about 2-3 good music producers that can produce various genres of music.
You need a sound engineer to Engineer the sounds
You need a lyricists to write good songs.
Your company need a logo and a website ( standard one oh )

When all these are in place, you can start sourcing for artists to sign, sign only talented artists. Don't sign too many artists just yet sign one rapper and one singer and maybe extra 2 artists.

Produce their songs and promote them. If you lucky you would be smiling to the bank cashing millions from shows endorsements etc. But it takes time so be patient.

Well am DJ Rick an upcoming DJ , Music Producer and BreakDancer. I Produce mostly hip hop and trap beats but for now am in school so have not gone into music fully. Hoping after I graduate.

Here are my contacts

Facebook / www.facebook.com/djrickofficial1

Twitter / www.twitter.con/djrickofficial1

Instagram / www.instagram.com/djrickofficial1

That's all I know for now
Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by otarunero2015(m): 12:12am On Jan 20, 2017
pls can I get your email or any way I can contact you
Mocalypse:
Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by Rick9(m): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2017
otarunero2015:
thanks a lot would hit u up lets chat

So howfar have u gone with the whole music project
Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by otarunero2015(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
I am just on the planing and learning stage, starting when I graduate this year
Rick9:

So howfar have u gone with the whole music project
Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by otarunero2015(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
I never fit still reach you gimme anode means to reach u

Mocalypse:
Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by Rick9(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
otarunero2015:
I am just on the planing and learning stage, starting when I graduate this year
my own graduation is 2019
Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by Mocalypse: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
otarunero2015:
I never fit still reach you gimme anode means to reach u

Re: Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE by davidlight: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2021
Do not be fooled by the prices that they offer because there are still a lot of places that can offer you an affordable recording studio in Los Angeles. You just need to be resourceful in finding them. Get more interesting details about music production services check this site.

(1) (Reply)

Boi/yes-p Participants In Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, PH, Jos, Yobe: Read this / Limbux Hydrated Lime For Sale@ Affordable Price / Make An Extra $0.21 Per Day As You Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.