Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel (53212 Views)

Man United Fans Attack Ed Woodward's House With Flares (Video) / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by dyabman(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2017
emperorchedda:
I never knew you were a joker, run along

Even the great John Terry regard him a Legend, especially after his Munich heroics. He has always proven himself under any coach that gives him a chance, ask the coaches I mentioned above

Coaches have their favourite players, Mou preferred Matic and later got fired, Hiddink preferred Mikel and he salvaged the season
AVB preferred Romeu and later got fired, Roberto Di Matteo preffered Mikel and he gave him the champions league.

Common sense bro

Yea legend for benchwarmers cool
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by lizzlix(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2017
emperorchedda:
I didnt wanna reply you because you came off as an ignorant dolt. Widen your knowledge with this euro sport news dummy

http://www.eurosport.com/football/paper-round-mourinho-wants-mikel-liverpool-can-cope-without-philippe-coutinho_sto5965079/story.shtml
He had JM at chelsea, yet he brought back Matic, promoted Loftus cheek, and converted Zouma all at the expense of Mikel. And you are talking about man utd where they v Hererra, Blind, Carrick, schneiderlin, pogba, Schweinsteiger who are and can be excellent at DM. The only good thing mourinho did for JM was handind him the captain band in a league cup match. I dn't even have to exchange words with u 'cos any insult i will give to u will be like a compliment. Talk about IGNORANCE.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Iamthoney(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Anderson121:
if u never know English people know them now, they have anything better than them. Go ask
That one na sheer foolishness from them. Carragher shall forever be beneath Mikel
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by yadnus1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Drogba's customer.l always look forward to see Carragher name in the line up each time we play them. It's a 3 sure points down the kitty.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Awoo88: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
emperorchedda:
What a silly point!

The lad spent 11 yrs in the club, with enough trophies, do you expect him not to look for another adventure?? Even Drogba who is a legend looked for another adventure, Lampard also did, or did chelsea also complain??

Lastly, trophies determine how successful you are as a player, if not why do you think Kanu is highly rated than Okocha in Europe?
U see as ur brain dey work backward Chelsea had the best of Drogba and Lampard. When their best was no longer enough, they were allowed to go. Chelsea is leading the EPL table right now. What contributions did mikel made to the team He was just occupying space and getting paid for nothing. No club in Europe want him otherwise he will be singing for them and not China. Kanu is more successful than okocha not because of the trophy but because of the quality of club he played for. If okocha was that good, he would have played for top clubs and not bottom clubs. Even old and fading Eto turned down some clubs because they were small. Na small pikin dey worry u. Success to you probably means getting paid in some obscure league when you are barely 30.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emperorchedda(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Awoo88:

U see as ur brain dey work backward Chelsea had the best of Drogba and Lampard. When their best was no longer enough, they were allowed to go. Chelsea is leading the EPL table right now. What contributions did mikel made to the team He was just occupying space and getting paid for nothing. No club in Europe want him otherwise he will be singing for them and not China. Kanu is more successful than okocha not because of the trophy but because of the quality of club he played for. If okocha was that good, he would have played for top clubs and not bottom clubs. Even old and fading Eto turned down some clubs because they were small. Na small pikin dey worry u. Success to you probably means getting paid in some obscure league when you are barely 30.
Chai how did people like this manage to pass junior WAEC??

So because Mikel didn't contribute to chelsea this season means he was on the bench occupying space?? Amazing!

Did you watch Chelsea's biggest night? (Munich)

Did you watch Chelsea's 2010 EPL triumph or 2012 FA cup??

Or did you even watch second half of last season where Mikel was nicknamed the African Zidane?

Well, you're probably one of those haters who in their childishness and lack of football knowledge believe every player must be a goal scorer before attaining legendary status

Lastly, Mikel is now 29 and Chelsea has gotten the best out of him, it's time to move on to another adventure just like his fellow legends, Drogba, Lampard, Joe Cole
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emperorchedda(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
lizzlix:
He had JM at chelsea, yet he brought back Matic, promoted Loftus cheek, and converted Zouma all at the expense of Mikel. And you are talking about man utd where they v Hererra, Blind, Carrick, schneiderlin, pogba, Schweinsteiger who are and can be excellent at DM. The only good thing mourinho did for JM was handind him the captain band in a league cup match. I dn't even have to exchange words with u 'cos any insult i will give to u will be like a compliment. Talk about IGNORANCE.
This man didn't read the link I sent, I thought I was a complete sports reader grin

Makelele, Essien, Geremi, Ballack (he played as a DM) was in Chelsea yet Mou brought Mikel and played him, what makes you think Mikel won't find his way to the first team in Utd, plus the fact he's one of the most loyal player to Mou

I don't think you know football
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Awoo88: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
emperorchedda:
Chai how did people like this manage to pass le
Ode!!! U be dundee of the first class order!!!!! What is mikel's contributions to Chelsea league campaign effort this season U dey type like pesin wen cook im brain join within him eat. If he was that valued what was he doing on the bench and what is he doing in China. William, Hazard no like money I know it difficult to accept that up hero was surplus to requirement but you see son, such is life. His Marginal utility is no longer in Chelsea's interest.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emperorchedda(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Awoo88:

Ode!!! U be dundee of the first class order!!!!! What is mikel's contributions to Chelsea league campaign effort this season U dey type like pesin wen cook im brain join within him eat. If he was that valued what was he doing on the bench and what is he doing in China. William, Hazard no like money I know it difficult to accept that up hero was surplus to requirement but you see son, such is life. His Marginal utility is no longer in Chelsea's interest.
at a point in every players career he may drop of the pace, probably due to age, injury, form or coach's preference etc. You mean once a player is relegated to the bench he has lost his achievement in that team? Lol, terry is on the bench, Lamps was also on the bench before he moved on, J.Cole too, Makelele as well, even Drogba and Petr Cech

You mean all these players weren't valued because they ended up being dropped to the bench? Lollll I can't stop laughing at your stupidity

No one can discredit Mikel's legendary status in Chelsea, he had to move on, one day other greats like Hazard, Luiz will all be sold when a coach don't like them again but that doesn't mean they weren't superb at Chelsea

Get that
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by lizzlix(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
emperorchedda:
This man didn't read the link I sent, I thought I was a complete sports reader grin

Makelele, Essien, Geremi, Ballack (he played as a DM) was in Chelsea yet Mou brought Mikel and played him, what makes you think Mikel won't find his way to the first team in Utd, plus the fact he's one of the most loyal player to Mou

I don't think you know football
I could send you links from new telegraph, daily mail, tutosports, the sun and Espn that says barcelona and manchester city have made a bid for CR7 this transfer window. I will only take you serious when give me a link from Skysports for obvious reasons. How can u say Chelsea had all those players and yet JM was a first choice? Dude you can lie so much that you can even send satan into cardiac arrest. Loyal my foot!
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emperorchedda(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
lizzlix:
I could send you links from new telegraph, daily mail, tutosports, the sun and Espn that says barcelona and manchester city have made a bid for CR7 this transfer window. I will only take you serious when give me a link from Skysports for obvious reasons. How can u say Chelsea had all those players and yet JM was a first choice? Dude you can lie so much that you can even send satan into cardiac arrest. Loyal my foot!
How can I say?? Google is in your palm, browse Chelsea's 2006/2007 squad

Mourinho molded Mikel in the shape of Claude Makelele and Mikel became a long term successor of the great Frenchman.

So you have no point saying Mou can't bid for Mikel because he has various DM in Utd afterall Chelsea have Zouma, Luiz, Cahill, Terry, Ake, Ivanovic and still made a bid for Romagnoli

Only football experts argue with precision, I gave you years, names and I can't help you use your brains again
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by lizzlix(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
emperorchedda:
How can I say?? Google is in your palm, browse Chelsea's 2006/2007 squad

Mourinho molded Mikel in the shape of Claude Makelele and Mikel became a long term successor of the great Frenchman.

So you have no point saying Mou can't bid for Mikel because he has various DM in Utd afterall Chelsea have Zouma, Luiz, Cahill, Terry, Ake, Ivanovic and still made a bid for Romagnoli

Only football experts argue with precision, I gave you years, names and I can't help you use your brains again
I have never seen a legend who stayed in a club for more than 10 years with less than 300 appearances. With 80% of them coming off the bench. You claim to know much about footbal but you have failed to notice that the likes of essien, drogba, makalele, Lampard, Terry, cech etc were all above 31 before they patronized the bench. Cahill has bn terrible since last season, terry is past his prime, Zouma lacks match fitness and experience hence the interest in Romagnolli.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emperorchedda(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
lizzlix:
I have never seen a legend who stayed in a club for more than 10 years with less than 300 appearances. With 80% of them coming off the bench. You claim to know much about footbal but you have failed to notice that the likes of essien, drogba, makalele, Lampard, Terry, cech etc were all above 31 before they patronized the bench. Cahill has bn terrible since last season, terry is past his prime, Zouma lacks match fitness and experience hence the interest in Romagnolli.
Cahill has been terrible yet is part of the best defence in the EPL grin grin

Mikel is 29, by next year he wont be afforded a long contract by chelsea according the policy of the club, so why not make the move now??

Bench or not even Nwankwo Kanu was notorious for coming off the bench for Super Eagles, so what's your point? lol

Mikel remains a legend whether haters like it or not

I need facts from you but unfortunately you're far from them due to lack of knowledge
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by lizzlix(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
emperorchedda:
Cahill has been terrible yet is part of the best defence in the EPL grin grin

Mikel is 29, by next year he wont be afforded a long contract by chelsea according the policy of the club, so why not make the move now??

Bench or not even Nwankwo Kanu was notorious for coming off the bench for Super Eagles, so what's your point? lol

Mikel remains a legend whether haters like it or not

I need facts from you but unfortunately you're far from them due to lack of knowledge
Cahill has been the best defender? Based on what statistics? Interception, clearance, ariel duels, goals conceded, successful tackes? Pls, provide the statistis. One i can give u for sure is "he has the most errors leading to goals in epl this season" JM is a legend at chelsea nobody is disputing that bt so was fererra and pinto at their respective clubs. And u must be dull to use Kanu and Nigeria as a reference in this arguement. Talk about facts.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by pojophilius(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2017
i still believe till nw that yobo is way better than carragher
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emperorchedda(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
lizzlix:
Cahill has been the best defender? Based on what statistics? Interception, clearance, ariel duels, goals conceded, successful tackes? Pls, provide the statistis. One i can give u for sure is "he has the most errors leading to goals in epl this season" JM is a legend at chelsea nobody is disputing that bt so was fererra and pinto at their respective clubs. And u must be dull to use Kanu and Nigeria as a reference in this arguement. Talk about facts.
Hahahaha where do I start from to point your un redeemable flaws??

Chelsea has the best defence statistically in the EPL an Cahill has been a consistent presence in that defence so what are you on about??

Super Eagles is a football team, so is West Brom, Portsmouth and co so why cant I use them as a reference...where's your point man??

The only sense you've made is finally accepting Mikel is a legend, Paulo Ferreira was one of the most loyal players Chelsea had that's why he is still highly regarded in the club
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by lizzlix(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
emperorchedda:

Hahahaha where do I start from to point your un redeemable flaws??

Chelsea has the best defence statistically in the EPL an Cahill has been a consistent presence in that defence so what are you on about??

Super Eagles is a football team, so is West Brom, Portsmouth and co so why cant I use them as a reference...where's your point man??

The only sense you've made is finally accepting Mikel is a legend, Paulo Ferreira was one of the most loyal players Chelsea had that's why he is still highly regarded in the club
I simply asked for statistics. I only agreed JM is a legend at Chelsea because It's 'Chelsea'. There are other players players who has stayed longer or less at bigger clubs but they can't be regarded a legend.Yes, You can't use a country as a reference because there are players who are regular starters at country level but could barely make the bench at their various clubs e.g marcos Alonso, willian, James Rodriguez, Walcott, Danilo, kovavic, andre gomez, Muller, just to mention a few. What does football got to do with loyalty? Where is your sense man? Who loyalty Epp?
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by DBPHONES93: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
DBPHONES HOTTEST BRAND Retailers/Agents wanted 09037928456
DBPHONES nigeria needs agents/resellers in different states, you can start by buying minimum of 5 to 10Pcs you don't needle to find customers we give you customers through our daily adverts you can earn between 10,000 to 15,000 per phone sold which can lead to around 100,000 to 150.000 profit for you monthly.
All DBPHONES has a 1 year warranty and comes with new good conditions
If interested Pls call 09037928456

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card / Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.