Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs (6471 Views)

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Chukabiz(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
I Think these guys are really trying very hard to resurrect MMM. I just got this message on whatsapp from a guy who claims to be an MMM Guider.

*Please if you have unmatched mavro and you are yet to re-ph back into the system, please do so before the next 48hrs. Otherwise, dont blame anyone or say you werent informed, it was seriously deliberated today to permanently delete all active mavro with no ph order. And with the ungoing upgrade, you may wake up one morning to find all your mavro gone due to your negligence. Even if its little, make sure you ph. A stitch in time saves nigh.*

*Guider Yinka*
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by DozieInc(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Airforce1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is serious
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by dollyjoy(f): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Even God won't forgive me if I PH again. person no dey commit suicide twice abegi.undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by PinkStarsFallIn: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is a lie from the dreaded suicide bombing guiders. They are now using blasphemy to leur u to PH
Do not fall for this cheap attempt to get guiders bonus.

20 Likes

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by fijiano202(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
"Even if its little, make sure you ph."
This got me laughing.....MMM has resolved to threat and begging

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by ammyluv2002(f): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
Even God won't forgive me if I PH again. person no dey commit suicide twice abegi.undecided
Hahahaha! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Chukabiz(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by bettercreature(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:
This is a lie from the dreaded suicide bombing guiders. They are now using blasphemy to leur u to PH
Do not fall for this cheap attempt to get guiders bonus.
They have no right to delete account since you are not breaking any rule! they can only keep it in the freezer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by obinna58(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
And

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by aluko360(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2017
chei!
See MMM forming Jammeh.
People should just cut thier losses and move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by mykeljosef: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2017
booked..seems all mmm topics reaches fp
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Chekitaut: 1:16am On Jan 19, 2017
Technical KNOCKOUT!!!

2 Likes

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by lovat(m): 1:26am On Jan 19, 2017
They can delete but they will need new members if it ever stabilises so those people they deleted can register with new identity.

The guiders should PH all the whole GH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 19, 2017
*faint*

1 Share

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
They can delete but they will need new members if it ever stabilises so those people they deleted can register with new identity.

The guiders should PH all the whole GH

Mavrodi will just introduce MMM to a new country, the same as it was introduced to Nigeria after failing in other countries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Orina(m): 3:41am On Jan 19, 2017
I don't feel sad for the people who lost because I remembered the warnings from everywhere, the government, everyone was warning them but they were shouting "I stand with MMM" better look for chair to sit because you go stand tire.

14 Likes

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Sammiel: 3:49am On Jan 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
I'm telling you. MMM can go to hell for all I care!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by MrHighSea: 4:07am On Jan 19, 2017
A Russian, probably in a bathtub with his Ipad, sets the rules, Nigerian graduates follow.
He shuts/freezes the site when he likes.
Pairs you to pay when he likes.
MMM
Investment in deed.
BTW, it's his property.
He's not bounded by any regulations.
Common sense is really not common.
Not my concern. Yes.
Until rate of suicide skyrocks.

8 Likes

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Jessestunch: 5:24am On Jan 19, 2017
The same set of useless guilders that milked MMM to it'd kneels.. Thunder is doing press up..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Dclique(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Pls where are u getting all these your information from?!

Disregard anything you didnt see in ur PO.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Dexema(m): 5:53am On Jan 19, 2017
Thynm
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by barackodam: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2017
dollyjoy:

Haba! Aunty Dolapo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by barackodam: 5:54am On Jan 19, 2017
Orina:
I don't feel sad for the people who lost because I remembered the warnings from everywhere, the government, everyone was warning them but they were shouting "I stand with MMM" better look for chair to sit because you go stand tire.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Next2Bezee(m): 5:55am On Jan 19, 2017
This hungry afonja guider is looking for those who will provide epp so he can collect all his money from MMM sharperly grin

Abeg any1 that goes to provide help because of this is a certified he-goat cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by adebayo201: 6:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Next2Bezee:
This hungry chuddy guider is looking for those who will provide epp so he can collect all his money from MMM sharperly grin

Abeg any1 that goes to provide help because of this is a certified he-goat cheesy

fixed

3 Likes

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by CosmicJames(m): 6:22am On Jan 19, 2017
If I catch this guider eh?

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by jamislaw(m): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2017
All the guider should PH at least not less than 500k they are not so important than the members.
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by djlaqua91(m): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2017
MMM has landed another Technical Knock Out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by jefflittlecent(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2017
woe unto op n mmm team if dey try it.
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by ednut1(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Mavrodi himself probably has nothing to do with this Nigeria MMM. its run by Nigerians nd some Asian scammers. they knew the risks before getting in. so lets mind our business.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish / How To Start Buying And Selling Palm Oil For Profits / View This Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design/building Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.