Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Fact About Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria ( Mmm Scheme Exposed!!!!!!!!) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fact About Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria ( Mmm Scheme Exposed!!!!!!!!) (791 Views)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria ( Mmm Scheme Exposed!!!!!!!!) by MechanicalEngr(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

I want to use this medium to educate you about the Ponzi schemes running in Nigeria will use MMM as a case study.

Before i start, i want to express my deepest condolence to my fellow brothers and sisters who lost their hard earned money in the MMM scheme i pray God strengthens and Gives you the grace to move on. A lot has been said about MMM system and how it works but there is a bigger scheme which Nigerians are not aware of which i want to expose.

First and foremost, MMM website () was registered in 2015 and the domain name is billed to expire July 2017 except it is renewed.

MMM system operating in Nigeria is not operated from Russia and mavordi does not have any ties to the Operation in Nigeria. As a matter offact the MMM script can be downloaded online for a token http://www.the-grain.co.za/. and installed on a server webmasters in the house can confirm this. All those talk of them saying their Programmers are doing blah blah blah are all false they don't have the technical capability to develop such a robust website.(same applies to other scheme like Ultimate cycler e.t.c)

Now here is where it gets interesting, as the Admin and controllers of the website they have access to all the Users who PH and GH. ‘’To catch a thief, you have to think like a thief.’’

Now as a scammer, What will you do if you see people’s PH of over a million naira at your backend? Simple pair them with your own account(admin) you created. With this ladies and gentlemen, the owners of the website will keep making money they did not work for and smile to the bank. Why my hard working Nigerians will be left with false hope, tears and pains.

To make it credible to a lot of people they will match people to get paid that is their source of people inflow.

So I have been thinking how do I help my Fellow Nigerians in my own way. I want us to use logic and common sense to get the culprit.
Please kindly PM me the names and account number of people you PHed to I want to find a trend that way we will be able to zero in on the true culprit of this scam. E.g Assuming a particular Name lets say Gold Smith and Account Number 1000928237 keeps popping up then it shows a huge sign to work on.

My people as they have caused you pains lets work together to get them but this can’t be done if I don’t have your full support.They cant just take your hard earned money and go Scot free never.

Note: I did not participate in the scheme, am very comfortable and will not ask for a single naira from any of you the pains I see people pass through is my source of motivation for doing this .

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria ( Mmm Scheme Exposed!!!!!!!!) by mengho(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
clears throat.....
is it ur money
MMM will bounce back stronger & better to shame u all
long live MMM.

Ok am just kidding, OP seems to be a very kind dude, I hope the MAVRODIANS( gosh dis name is cool grin) will cooperate with him to recover them mavros( again great naming sense cheesy ). gudluk.
sign
MMM Super Wailer

(1) (Reply)

Game Shop Idea / Earn Cool Money Now On DHS / Lagbus Transport Business; Investors/partners Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.