Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike (10574 Views)

Resident Doctors To Begin Nationwide Strike Today / 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) / Doctors Begins Surgery On Indian Head Conjoined Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike by jericco1(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Naija and strike
Re: National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike by netflicks(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2017
My faulty laptop wey I give engineer never dey perfectly ok but still manageable, then one Mr Bubu begin brag say he fit repair the laptop despite knowing the fault of my laptop, with all the mouth I give am now the laptop no work again he come begin blame the past engineer.....hmm funny enough both the presidency and the fat pot belle wey dey Senate still get paid excessively...in fact eeh! Am fed up Abt naija cry
Re: National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2017
9jakohai:
Privatise teaching hospitals, redirect govt funding to pry and secondary health care.

That will solve funding issues

I agree with you though I am working in a tertiary health institution..

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike by goldgold: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2017
It is all about salary and self. Not a request for patients or equipments or infrastructure development.
It is high time everybody realize that nobody can be exempted from the present economic imbroglio.
Everybody better realize we will all sink together if we refuse to make sacrifices.

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2017
This government has failed the health sector
Re: National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike by malakus(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2017
This year again! So sad strike is the only language Mgt/Govt understand in naija
Re: National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike by kurupt1: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2017
PaulKillerman:
haha hahaha! !!

No true Oh! !, we for Port Harcourt, dey join today sha....
paulkillerman u be doctor??chei we are finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike by Jokerman(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Please can someone explain to me, what exactly Buhari is doing as a president??
Re: National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike by Hiploko(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2017
Jokerman:
Please can someone explain to me, what exactly Buhari is doing as a president??
begging for relevance accorded to elder statemen by going to the Gambia cheesy...... When he is booted out in 2019, Jammeh will laugh tire because he will not want to handover

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike by michoim(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Unserious people. Doubt if they are not being secretly politically motivated by the greedy PDP who are desperate to give this government a bad image in order for them to have chance of coming back to power. Else why should an intellectual who has all the 6 senses intact address this government as arrogant and insensitive to their needs as if it is this government that just came into power a year and a half ago that suddenly plunge the health sector to become 187 out of 191 countries. No etiquette and decorum of approach from the resident doctors. What a pity!
Re: National Association Of Resident Doctors begins Nationwide Strike by daveemuobo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
michoim:
Unserious people. Doubt if they are not being secretly politically motivated by the greedy PDP who are desperate to give this government a bad image in order for them to have chance of coming back to power. Else why should an intellectual who has all the 6 senses intact address this government as arrogant and insensitive to their needs as if it is this government that just came into power a year and a half ago that suddenly plunge the health sector to become 187 out of 191 countries. No etiquette and decorum of approach from the resident doctors. What a pity!
Have you finished talking?

Even if Nigerian' heath sector didn't go bad in Buhari's era, is is not wise and thoughtful to put it right?especially as Buhari goes on medical vacations in other countries, and even went today?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Peacekeeper Cured Of Ebola In Netherlands / Enugu State Records Another Case Of COVID-19 / Today Is World Toilet Day - 100M Nigerians Lack Access To Toilets - UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.