Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams. (740 Views)

I Expose That Evil Done Against You,stopping You From Getting Married Or Stayin. / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams. by uchkochi(m): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2017
By the grace of God, I can interprete any dream by His help. So if you have any dream please narrate and expect immediate interpretation.
Re: I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams. by dynicks(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2017
share ur contact if ur on whatsapp...
Re: I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2017
A family member says he usually sees himself going back to the office he resigned from but he is now working somewhere else and will not even contemplate such
Re: I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams. by uchkochi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pidgin2:
A family member says he usually sees himself going back to the office he resigned from but he is now working somewhere else and will not even contemplate such

Be blessed. It means there is a programmed plan of backwardness in motion or he has an unsettled business in that former company
Re: I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams. by uchkochi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
dynicks:
share ur contact if ur on whatsapp...

+2348034868232
Re: I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams. by sinaj(f): 3:15am On Mar 06, 2017
uchkochi:
By the grace of God, I can interprete any dream by His help. So if you have any dream please narrate and expect immediate interpretation.
Re: I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams. by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 06, 2017
I dreamed about my late mother and I counting very big money and trying to put the money in the save,,, apart from this, I always see my mother in my dreams and when ever I dreamed about her I really don't get scared
Re: I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams. by soleny: 12:33pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=uchkochi post=52929762]By the grace of God, I can interprete any dream by His help. So if you have any dream please narrate and expect immediate interpretation. [/quo

Please help with these interpretations

1 Late last year, I went to visa office and saw my neighbor too, I was given two weeks visa but he was declined.I told him I would have given him my visa if not that my name was already on it and not his.i WOKE UP

2 I saw myself in my present place of work during closing hour, came out of the building pick a tricycle going home but I saw a bike I picked the bike and his direction wasn't my usual way, I asked him but he said the way he wanted to take was faster.He got to a big ditch and asked me to alight and use my foot to meet him at the other end of the road.I was about to pass through a narrow way to the other end when someone said I should better go back to my original root home if I don't want to fall into the ditch.I quickly stood up and regreted following the bike man because it was already late.I woke up when I was looking for another transport back home.

3 I dreamt that I saw myself in the prison, my dad came to meet me and asked if I committed the offence I was charged for.I told him Yes,He left and told me he was coming back.A woman came to meet me and commanded that I came out of the prison, I told her I couldn't because I was chained.She stretched her hands and the chain loosened.I came out.She handed all my belongs (a bag )to me which happens to be where I keep my credentials in real life and she instructed the police woman at the entrance to allow me go because my case has been settled.BUT that same year I lost a good job due to age challenge after the dream.The above are 2016 dreams

4 Early this year I dreamt that I was in my house (note I do not stay in the same house with my dad) and my neighour's daughter told me she heard my name downstairs.I rushed down and I saw people crying, I sighted a note and on that note was written AN INVITE FOR A JOB AND AT THE BACK OF THE NOTE WAS WRITTEN I LOST MY DAD.I cried and said I was not ready to take the leadership position why would my dad die. I went to my dad house but saw my dad with some other people weeding the compound.I asked a cousin what was going on because I was told about the depature of my dad.He said it wasn't my dad but another person but they begged that our compound be use to bury that person.

5 I saw my late mum in the dream and I was lamenting to her how things aren't going the way I want it.She asked that I give her my passport photograph, I gave her, she collected it and kept it in her purse.She told me she will pray to God on my behalf that was how I woke up.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE INTERPRETATIONS.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Introduces His Mum To Pastor Hinn 2 A Rousing Ovation(pi / 7 Reasons Nigerian Pastors Visit Witch Doctors For Charms / The Unbalanced Equation Of The Cruxification Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.