Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose (21258 Views)

2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, has said Nigerians don’t need counselling to reject the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) during the 2019 general elections in the country, saying the abysmal performance of the party has already made the people grow weary of it.

This is just as the governor noted that there is a wide difference in the tolerance levels of former President Goodluck Jonathan and the incumbent, Muhammadu Buhari.

He stated this in Ado-Ekiti during an interactive session with some journalists.

According to a press release by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, on Wednesday, he quoted the governor as saying that nearly two years of leading the country, the APC and President Buhari, had made life worse for the people rather than improving their lots.

‎”Nigeria of our dream is not what we see now‎. What I said about President Buhari are coming to pass. Before the polls, I said people should not vote for him.‎ Nigerians are hungry and they are regretting. If a nobody contests against Buhari in 2019, Buhari will lose‎. ‎Nigerians don’t need counselling to know that they should not vote Buhari in 2019.‎ It is obvious.

“Majority of those who voted for him never really knew him as they were mostly in their 40s, people who were toddlers when he ruled Nigeria as a military man in the 80s. Also, ‎he is vindictive and apart from military nature, he does not have what it takes to run Nigeira.‎ His government then was run by Idiagbon.

“He is also not tolerant. You can’t compare him with Dr Goodluck Jonathan. ‎Jonathan‎ accepted defeat in an election he conducted,” he stated.

On the allegation of corruption against the PDP-led government, Fayose opined that those making such today would also have their books scrutinized by those coming after them.

He expressed surprise that former President Olusegun Obasanjo could also level corruption allegation against PDP, when he spent eight years as president on the platform of PDP which was in power for 16 years.

‎On whether a mega party would be formed to wrestle power from the APC, Fayose said time would tell, adding that he was a committed and loyal member of the PDP.

Answering question on the mode of selecting the PDP governorship candidate in Ekiti State come 2018, the governor said ‎public servants, artisans and people from different sectors in the state would form part of the collegiate that would nominate the party’s standard bearer.

He said it would be after collating opinions of the various groups that the aspirants would go for the primary of the party.

“Nobody will be stopped from aspiring, but we will go through that system to ensure that our candidate is the choice of the people of the state. After that, the party’s primary would select, but whatever results we have got from the different groups could guide in party members making the final choice, ” he said.

On the costs of capital projects being executed across the state, Fayose said over N12 billion was involved.

He stated that the flyover in Ado-Ekiti would gulp about N6 billion, the new Ojaba Market about N3.5 billion and that the three phases of the dualisation of Ikere main road would gulp N2.5 billion.

On what the state would do if the contractors could not deliver on time, the governor said nothing was a matter of life and death, adding that what the state was after was quality job being done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPUVhuE-DHM

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/nobody-contests-buhari-2019-buhari-will-lose-fayose/

11 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2017
buhari I called u three times,
the bible says Jesus wept.

26 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Fayose is mad! Final

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by respect80(m): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2017
It's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Even if the election is unopposed he will still lose. I could remember someone's signature I read on NL it says categorically "if you can't employ a 74 years old as your business manager then why vote him as your president" .

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by anetuno(m): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2017
Even a dog is sure to defeat him.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Fayose is mad! Final

he is not mad. am sure u didn't realise who he is,
fayose is the whistle blower FG has been looking for, so he is just doing his job

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2017
mr1759:

he is not mad. am sure u didn't realise who he is,
fayose is the whistle blower FG has been looking for, so he is just doing his job

undecided better don't say anything

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by udemejack(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2017
i thought this man has started to make sense in this 2017,but the reverse is the case

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by kheengjay(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2017
this guy can sha make nouth for Africa.......#CEO ka na da baki united

2 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Luckylife(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Really
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 7:00am On Jan 19, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

undecided what are u saying

fayose is the supposedly information minister, the voice of the voiceless, and the voice of those refugees that where bomb in idp camp

39 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Kondomatic(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2017
anetuno:
Even a dog is sure to defeat him.
A stone defeated him recently.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2017
mr1759:

fayose is the supposedly information minister, the voice of the voiceless, and the voice of those refugees that where bomb in idp camp

Whose uncle is this?

Hian! I rest my case on your matter angry

5 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kondomatic:
grin
Kondomatic:

15 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Whose uncle is this?

am sure you are anointed by the ancestors to see vision, so u don't recognised me again am related to u from right and left grin

6 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Day169: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2017
This is Fayose's time and tenure. He can say whatever he wants. He enjoys immunity!
But he should recall, his term ends in 2018.
A time for reckoning.
P.S. ..who knows? his approval rating may even soar by then (Like Obama's) tongue

7 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by LecciGucci: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Maybe fayoshe is and ipob yoot grin

7 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by momentum85(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2017
If Buhari contest for 2nd tenure, he will 'accidentally' lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by DropShot: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2017
If we go by Fayose's and PDPians' wishes, Buhari will have been dead or even not become president.

Talking of PMB losing to stone or a nobody is a sign of admitting that NO ONE really stands a chance against the lovable man, Buhari.

If haters like, they can enter lagoon or relocate to Gambia, PMB will win in 2019 if he chooses to contest. Period!

No be to dey rant 24/7 for online be the thing.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by emmalexabl(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2017
Lets be frank to ourselves and not be sentimental...

Not long ago.,a poll was conducted here on nairaland in which a stone ( Party) had a landslide victory over the APC candidate PMB.

cheesy grin

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Funlordjnr: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2017
emmalexabl:
Lets be frank to ourselves and not be sentimental...

Not long ago.,a poll was conducted here on nairaland in which a stone ( Party) had a landslide victory over the APC candidate PMB.

cheesy grin

That was a poll conducted by mostly " pained ipob bastards!" You know most of them lack cognitive reasoning!

8 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by adem30: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Lose indeed.

Yet you are looking for a Northerner to contest with him. Why can't PDP nominate someone from the East to unseat PMB if you are so sure anyone will defeat him.

17 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by lovat(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2017
DropShot:
If we go by Fayose's and PDPians' wishes, Buhari will have been dead or even not become president.

Talking of PMB losing to stone or a nobody is a sign of admitting that NO ONE really stands a chance against the lovable man, Buhari.

If haters like, they can enter lagoon or relocate to Gambia, PMB will win in 2019 if he chooses to contest. Period!

No be to dey rant 24/7 for online be the thing.
May i never lose a contest to a stone. All these muslims sha

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by nonsobaba: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2017
adem30:
Lose indeed.

Yet you are looking for a Northerner to contest with him. Why can't PDP nominate someone from the East to unseat PMB if you are so sure anyone will defeat him.
Very apt question! This is the same question i have been asking some of my deluded igbo brethren who have changed their names to 'Atiku 2019'

7 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by lovat(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2017
Funlordjnr:

That was a poll conducted by mostly " pained ipob bastards!" You know most of them lack cognitive reasoning!
If Ipob bastards voted 3590 against 432 that voted buhari then we will conclude that Ipob has taken over Nairaland.

IPOB: Anyone that rejects this tyrannical and useless government

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Does this man realize that he's got just one more year to go before his tenure ends?

All he's done so far is talk about Buhari, cut ponmo and fish in the market, distribute tin tomato paste to the hapless citizens of the state of Ekiti (apologies to Ogbeni Aregbe), then talk some more about Buhari.

Oh, did I mention embezzling too?

4 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:

bros sieee buhari lose election to a stone
uncle that one na lie oh

3 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
If Ipob bastards voted 3590 against 432 that voted buhari then we will conclude that Ipob has taken over Nairaland.

IPOB: Anyone that rejects this tyrannical and useless government

IPOB: Silly yoots from the red mud environment whose speciality is online ethnic jingoism, calling everybody who doesn't agree with their views "afonja", and generally making a nuisance out of themselves while promoting ethnic division and secession.

Oh, they also harbour a distinct hatred for the President because he's Fulani, and they worship Nnamdi Kanu. smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by lovat(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Ioannes:

IPOB: Silly yoots from the red mud environment whose speciality is online ethnic jingoism, calling everybody who doesn't agree with their views "afonja", and generally making a nuisance out of themselves while promoting ethnic division and secession.

Oh, they also harbour a distinct hatred for the President because he's Fulani, and they worship Nnamdi Kanu. smiley
I know you are a Muslim. I will meet you in islamic section tomorrow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=lovat post=52931578] May i never lose a contest to a stone. All these muslims sha[/quote

bros I hail oh, so buhari lose election to stone
bros u sure say that one nor be lie

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by DropShot: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Christian wailing zombie.

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Okanokan(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Quintisential Fayose! Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence / Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others / Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.