Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Some Men Eh! Kai!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Eh! Kai!! (764 Views)

girls self eh, una just dey suffer una self,please is this pain or fashion? / How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men Eh! Kai!! by kuljustiz(f): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2017
Heeee!!!!!!! So dis my friend loves her boyfriend so much, awwww so sweet!!!!! She said KJ pls let's go see my man, so we could hv fun, gist, laugh,see a movie and hang out...so we don't get bored at home, I obliged..... It was actually fun gisting with him, ofcourse it was coz I love being around lively people, just den he excused himself to attend to his car as his Mechanic was around. My babe was lost playing her favourite game using his Blackberry Passport!!!!! And I was admiring d Fone from my sit, but I was consoled with my song! Big God by Gbenga Oke. D room became so quiet, as everyone was busy. Then dis Blackberry Passport rang, I wasn't interested, of course I wasn't d one playing d game, but my friend had dis angry look, so I stopped my music and asked, "wat is wrong with u? She said dis lady again o, calling him before I could say a word, she picked d call. Haaaaaa! I wanted to stop her but I remembered dat for any lady to learn her lessons in life she must hv a CRAZY experience, I've bin there, so I watched her keenly with pity in my mind but a smile on my face, dat smile was like, Go gal!!!! Datz d point. She said ," Hello, how are you young lady, he is right here but plz I'm his wife, I'm not comfortable with u calling him. I will appreciate if u stop calling dis line! SMH!!!!!! I was still looking but all I felt was hidden!!! Den my friend listened for quite sometime and screamed "What! U don't mean it". I watched her loosing stamina, den I quickly moved d glass table on d middle rug, I took it towards d TV........and she said KJ, I don die!!!! I said wat is it? At dis point I couldn't hide my curiosity, I said babes! Wat is it, but she lost her stamina and dropped d Fone on d tiles and slumped on d center rug, ahhhhh! I rushed d Fone again! D screen was broken, I almost cried... Dis Fone I hv bin admiring? Dis gal wicked o......meanwhile she was still on d ground... The guy dived in like a whirlwind, Kay wat happened? I said God saved ur glass table but I'm sorry d screen of ur Fone is broken. He said are u OK? Watz wrong with my gal and u are talking about a Fone and table? Dat was wen I joined him in carrying her up, she was in tears and couldn't talk. She sat on d couch and leaned on my shoulders, I smiled. Then d guy said KJ, I tot u were her close friend, y den did u watch her and bothered about a Fone and a table I can replace!!!! I said to him U CAN REPLACE THEM? GREAT, I DIDN'T BOTHER ABOUT MY FRIENDS CONDITION BCOZ IT WILL BE D LAST TYM SHE WILL EVER EXPERIENCE SUCH!!!! SHE NEEDED TO LEARN THE HARD WAY SHE NEEDED THAT CRAZY EXPERIENCE THAT WILL LAUNCH HER INTO REAL EMOTIONAL MATURITY...... U wanna know wat my friend heard over d Fone? This lover boy is a MARRIED MAN with 3 KIDS, He has bin on transfer for the 3yrs dey dated........the mother made sure his first son called his name and surname. Ladies will say, kai, Men are Wicked. Guys will say, who asked her to pick his call? Kay S Kay will say, EXPERIENCE + COMMON SENSE = EMOTIONAL STABILITY........ Some times we really nid doz experiences, to take us totally away, if not we kip moving in a circle of Wrong relationships. I have been there!!!! Trust me..........its called PAINFUL PLEASURE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Eh! Kai!! by mozele(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Experience they say is the best teacher. Men these days are more dubious same with the young ladies with cockroach legs wandering upandan.

Btw, you got nice figure but pls cover them up. I can not come and kill myself!
Re: Some Men Eh! Kai!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op wat are u trying to portray here?
Re: Some Men Eh! Kai!! by Abydokie(f): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Some Men Eh! Kai!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Ladies (sex Made In Heaven) / Why I Dont Look Forward To Valentine day / Caterwaul (bed Yelling) Being Recorded By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.