Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,263 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (60617 Views)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:
Not fair sad sad don't be a bad girl
am glad I am a bad gal
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

am glad I am a bad gal
Can't allow u to join bad gang
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:
Can't allow u to join bad gang
lmfao
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Neenie(f): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
the guy no go send you sef
....and i dont give a phuck either! cool
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

lmfao
Too much laffing ass off causes it to go inside grin
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by donfortune48(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2017
naturefellow:
y'all that are fond of responding like an ATM.

i'm not understanding.
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by dimexy247(m): 2:10am On Jan 21, 2017
One word? undecided
DuchessDee:
I pray you don't meet ' One word ' lady like me... cheesy grin
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by dickoflife(m): 4:03am On Jan 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
its easy...... The "is anybody sitting here?"usually works, others also use the "please I don't know my bus stop can you let me know when we get there" most times they'll be like "what's the title of the book you are reading?" lolz......(that's if the gal is reading a Novell) but it all ends in the "please can I get ur number id like to know u more" speech!
Guys I doff my hat for Una o!
lol na lie.. my own simple...

Sister i just paid your bus fare..... please dont tell the conductor to return my money o....
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by naturefellow(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
donfortune48:

i'm not understanding.
m or f?
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by windeal: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mine is so simple be like ...can you help me make a minute call with your phone am short of airtime here
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by jojothaiv(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm usually quiet all through...
Reason; I have nothing to say!
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by nwabobo: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
lovat:
grin grin ;DThey can't even talk again. Aunty Mo has gone AWOL grin

EGIFT has gone under

Passingshot is confused so he usee dropshot now

Agarawu went to contest for Mr Nairaland

Beremx has confessed

Midolian has ran away

Rilwayne01 can kill anyone that says sai baba

Mynd44 has moved to Gambia problem

Omenka grin grin

Gbawe has gone AWOL

Jarus is now a motivational speaker

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by torres89: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2017
LegalBaby:
Public transport is the least ideal place to approach a girl, you are automatically starting with one of those multipliers set to maximum.
Then theres everyone in the bus staring at you both

in other words

you are crowd shy...

like some girls...
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by LegalBaby(f): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
torres89:

in other words

you are crowd shy...

like some girls...
Yaaaaaa
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by torres89: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2017
cuteme88:
If i hear!!!!! start that conversation with me in bus; I will be all deaf ears.

undecidedundecidedundecided

trust me

u never jam fine boy...
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
nwabobo:

Gbawe has gone AWOL

Jarus is now a motivational speaker

grin
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by cuteme88(f): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
torres89:

trust me
u never jam fine boy...
gringringrin
lwkmd! Na fine i go chop?
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
You okay? undecided
Use your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.