Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

She Refused Following Me To The OTHER ROOM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused Following Me To The OTHER ROOM (909 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused Following Me To The OTHER ROOM by StupidYorubaFool: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2017
Met this cute ukwu curvy babe since October we've been interacting and seen each other for umpteen times at sits out, food affairs, restaurants, cinemas, shopping and crunches etc.

Each time I cast my lustful eyes on her nyash, boobs and waist my konji level culminates to the apogee of orgasm which propells me to masturbate countless times.

I've tried all my possible and best measures to invite her to visit me in my room so that the deed can be done but she refuses and keeps insisting on sit out.

My patience is running out.

Nairalanders pls help me with tactics I should use to make her visit my room pls before I die in silence
Re: She Refused Following Me To The OTHER ROOM by Filashade(f): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2017
Bros, leave the poor girl alone.

She probably knows u only want her for sex.

Just go and look for a prostitute somewhere.

U r not serious.

Re: She Refused Following Me To The OTHER ROOM by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Can you imagine?

You are spoilt to the core

Ọmọ àlè játijàti

StupidYorubaFool:

Each time I cast my lustful eyes on her nyash, boobs and waist my konji level culminates to the apogee of orgasm which propells me to masturbate countless times.

I've tried all my possible and best measures to invite her to visit me in my room so that the deed can be done but she refuses and keeps insisting on sit out.

My patience is running out.

Nairalanders pls help me with tactics I should use to make her visit my room pls before I die in silence
Re: She Refused Following Me To The OTHER ROOM by peter0071(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2017
heheheheheh

Re: She Refused Following Me To The OTHER ROOM by StupidYorubaFool: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
undecided kiss
Re: She Refused Following Me To The OTHER ROOM by StupidYorubaFool: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Haters will soon full this thread now
Re: She Refused Following Me To The OTHER ROOM by Drixxx(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
NIGGA VISIT HER INSTEAD...BUY SOME GOODIES FOR HER N ADD A FEW PILLS TO HER DRINK TO BOOST HER LIBIDO...THANK ME L LRRA
Re: She Refused Following Me To The OTHER ROOM by shevydinho(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Drixxx:
NIGGA VISIT HER INSTEAD...BUY SOME GOODIES FOR HER N ADD A FEW PILLS TO HER DRINK TO BOOST HER LIBIDO...THANK ME L LRRA

Spanish fly or so bros take opa eyin,ale cuz na u go tire

(1) (Reply)

Dear God Please Don't Answer Her Prayers / Magic Fingers: The Lovemaking Art Of Using Your Fingers. A Must Read Adults Arti / My Only Breakup Strategy For Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.