Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? (48300 Views)

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by lalasticlala(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Some MMM Participants say they have made much money from the scheme, especially when trying to convince others to join the scheme. Nairalanders that are part of the scheme, how much did you invest in MMM and how much have you got back so far?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by agarawu23(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Booked cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
Grabs pop corn

This gonna be good mehn...lemme wait for the gamblers and see if I missed anythin cheesy

Lalasticlala I know its your thread but FP please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by kaffy4tope(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
I just checked Lala profile and notice his followers are full of women. Now I confirm Nigerian girls can trip for you so far you are a leader, I mean leader of any type like Nairaland Mod...Whatzapp groupadmin....even Agbero leader grin.

Lol...you don't even need to upload your picture to reveal how you look like, they don't care....Smh

219 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by lalasticlala(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Grabs pop corn

This gonna be good mehn...lemme wait for the gamblers and see if I missed anythin cheesy

Lalasticlala I know its your thread but FP please
how much did u invest?

6 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by jnrbayano(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
This man Lalasticlala sabi business weller.

This thread will surely drive the needed traffic and realise a good profit.

MMM "Money Making Machine"

10 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by yomi007k(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin

I pray say dem answer oo....
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by heykims(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Come with pictorial proof pls o, and no photoshopping..
I know some go come dey lie deceive themselves that they did pay them and they have even pHed of 2m

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
lalasticlala:

how much did u invest?
chairman lala...I did not invest ooo...I tried to discourage people sef and I'm happy I didn't

But I'm so happy today as you quoted me...a whole lala...Chai I'm fulfilled today cheesy cheesy

When I saw the mention I was like....

240 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Aminat508(f): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Laveda(f): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by sinaj(f): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lala they find ashiri sad

7 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Flexherbal(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Following...
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by fourfunmi: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Oya ooooo....we are listening

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by lalasticlala(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
AyamConfidence:
chairman lala...I did not invest ooo...I tried to discourage people sef and I'm happy I didn't

But I'm so happy today as you quoted me...a whole lala...Chai I'm fulfilled today cheesy cheesy

When I saw the mention I was like....

Funny U

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by soldierdollar(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
beckplanet:
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is on Nairaland, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because they have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and stopped relying on the forum when it comes to MMM news, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp groups where lively and current
updates on MMM are discussed. You'll be surprised at what's
happening outside. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.

Be Warned!!!

grin cry cry baby .

Clear conscience fears no accusation

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by SweetJoystick(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
I know a former colleague who made 5m from the scheme, another 1m, another 800k, a friend and his business partner made 1m but i don't count it as a gain as they still have funds in there. the unfortunate ones are my brother whose 2m is trapped in the system, my roommate back then in school who had just joined and provided help 0f 600k a day before freezing of mavros, his cousin who also provided help of 800k a day before freezing of mavros.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
lalasticlala:

Funny U
you are the Mourinho of Nairaland... The special one

I hail you boss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by MrAwePresident: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
After all the bashing over the months against MMM, no participant will answer your MMM related question as most have ported to facebook MMM groups

11 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by olasaad(f): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
They can only tell us how much they make but they can't disclose the one they froze because that one is confidential

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Yosuregames: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
I neva believed i would see d day a supermod finally talked. OGA LALA I HAIL OOO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Laveda:
Hmmm

Somebody is fresh out of "jail" grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by DivneFavour(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
It seems no one is ready to share their gain and loss in the scheme.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
beckplanet:
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is on Nairaland, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because they have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and stopped relying on the forum when it comes to MMM news, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp groups where lively and current
updates on MMM are discussed. You'll be surprised at what's
happening outside. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.

Be Warned!!!

Nairaland is like Hypo,we will wipe out the Juju MMM has used in brainwashing all of you.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
MrAwePresident:
After all the bashing over the months against MMM, no participant will answer your MMM related question as most have ported to facebook MMM groups

To give themselves hope eh cheesy

MMM
Together they fool themselves! grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by obinna58(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
I know a friend, he wasn't interested in mmm at first until around december he heard that mmm has increased their bonuses to 50%, so my guy rushed and withdraw everything he had in account about 750k to do mmm though all he wanted was just to collect first cash and quit

Not until 2days later we heard mmm freezer it participants account.

Up til 2day my guy is still acting strange and he was advised to see a doctor.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Omotayor123(f): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
hmmm embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme / Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors / BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.