Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira (3282 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Nigerian Banks Lose Two Million Customers From 2016 To 2017 / Two Million Containers Stranded In Lagos Ports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
2dgamearena:

My advise to you, focus on what you are good at. If you are good forex, then invest in it but if new to it forget it for now. If you want my honest opinion, invest in mobile games / apps.

Wow

mobile apps in Nigeria!!!!

I will like to chat with U bro.

pls, let's chat on what'sapp
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by GoWINEdu1: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Steveeli:
Hello there!
Are you unemployed?
Or do you have a job with a meagre monthly pay?
Do you wish to work from the comfort of your home and be your own boss?
Do you wish to be a millionaire in just 30days?
Then this is for you. My name is Elijah Francis.I am a netpreneur.
And I will love to share a huge secret with those who are willing to make a change in their life.
With just 4500naira,you get an eBook showing a step-by-step guide on how to generate 50$-85$ every day.That might not seem much but you can actually earn more by creating multiple accounts and being consistent in your dealings.
So let's say you are able to create 4 different accounts and operate them all consistently, you earn roughly 230$ per day.Now the good thing is that you do not need any capital to start this online business,
No referral,
No downlines,
No networking,
No affiliate marketing.
All you need is a mobile phone with a strong connection and a Chrome browser.
So imagine earning 200$+ every day using this eBook.
Too good to be true right?
Well am a living testimony!!
Kindly message me on WhatsApp:0701 182 4481 for more information.

NB: There are only 10slots available for this offer.
Hurry now!

Are you earning from it too, or you want to learn from the sale of the powerful life-transforming ebook?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Sue My Broker? / Lagos: bread distributors and table top sellers / Start Up Vtu,data Selling, Gotv ,dstv Subscription Business With Just a token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.