Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood (1430 Views)

See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker AmagoldGroups / Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" / Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood's Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by musco4me: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3580858/bought-brandnew-changchan-asembled-pan#52941450
This car has been advertised b4 by cityhood.
The red Audi at the background has also been advertised by cityhood.
The environment is cityhoods environment.
Cc Princetom, uzuz, crestedaguiyi, Gazuzz, kingrein, ngcobp, msochi , mr moh, dominique etc.

3 Likes

Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by Ayloaded04: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
You've been warned. Don't get hooded in the city!!!

3 Likes

Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by project8(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
d guy na expert fr d craft. he wil surely meet is waterloo

1 Like

Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by musco4me: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Instead of coming here to resolve all the issues against him, he is busy changing names

2 Likes

Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by OCTAVO: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by symbianDON(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
If truly.that is him, then I strongly suggest that username be banned by the mods.....we can't have a fraudster prowling our dear auto section in search of vulnurable victims
Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by musco4me: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Its like he didn't succeed at efritin.com, he decided to run back to this place with a new user name
Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by Readonee35L(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
musco4me:
Its like he didn't succeed at efritin.com, he decided to run back to this place with a new user name
What is your problem ?.
Most people with this busy body attitude of yours on nairaland are jobless people .
Rather than finding a way to better your life this 2017 na busy body you they do. Later you blame buhari for your misfortune.
At least you guys have ruined his reputation enough and he has lost lots of customers . Is that not enough .
Humans no they rest till they spoil person life.
You no try. angry

1 Like

Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by chekz169: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Readonee35L:

What is your problem ?.
Most people with this busy body attitude of yours on nairaland are jobless people .
Rather than finding a way to better your life this 2017 na busy body you they do. Later you blame buhari for your misfortune.
At least you guys have ruined his reputation enough and he has lost lots of customers . Is that not enough .
You no try. angry

Im very sure u will not be saying this if you were a victim of cityhood.

1 Like

Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2017
dat guy auto connect/ City hood should be avoided by all means
Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by musco4me: 12:05am On Jan 20, 2017
Readonee35L:

What is your problem ?.
You no try. angry
ur a big fool to HV written all these mumbo jumbo here. Partner in crime, that's wat u are.
Where were u wen he was defrauding innocent ppl??
U are a goat for saying am jobless. U think we are here to play or wat??
Do u knw many ppl he rendered useless
Its like ur high on Oshogbo weed.
If u knw him personally, advise him to resolve and clear all the issues hanging on his head.
Hw dare u support an unrepentant scammer

6 Likes

Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by ehissi(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2017
musco4me:
ur a big fool to HV written all these mumbo jumbo here. Partner in crime, that's wat u are.
Where were u wen he was defrauding innocent ppl??
U are a goat for saying am jobless. U think we are here to play or wat??
Do u knw many ppl he rendered useless
Its like ur high on Oshogbo weed.
If u knw him personally, advise him to resolve and clear all the issues hanging on his head.
Hw dare u support an unrepentant scammer

Guy why now!!?? Ehhnn Why??

Why are you replying Cityhood........ angry
Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by diportivo: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2017
ehissi:

Guy why now!!?? Ehhnn Why??

Why are you replying Cityhood........ angry

Where is cityhood

Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by MotorConnectz(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2017
diportivo:

Where is cityhood

chaaai diportivo... You even carry cutlass.
Im only here because autoconnect is synonymous to my own moniker. This is to clarify that MotorConnectz is no way affliated or in alliance with autoconnect or cityhood. Good job in watching over Nairaland auto Forum

Have a great day Guys...

2 Likes

Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by ehissi(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
diportivo:

Where is cityhood

Check the date of the moniker he was replying........

You will understand better...... grin
Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by musco4me: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2017
diportivo:

Where is cityhood

lols. Na cityhood una wan use all these cutlasses to design his body grin grin
Re: Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood by musco4me: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2017
MotorConnectz:
chaaai diportivo... You even carry cutlass.
Im only here because autoconnect is synonymous to my own moniker. This is to clarify that MotorConnectz is no way affliated or in alliance with autoconnect or cityhood. Good job in watching over Nairaland auto Forum

Have a great day Guys...
we knw ur different from DAT fraudster. cool

(1) (Reply)

########## Clean 2008 Toyota Avalon Xle Full Option....price 2.280m / ..buy Your Tokunbo Cars At Car Care Auto Dealership / SOLD! SOLD!! Lagos Tincan Cleared Tokunbo 2003 Lexus RX300!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.