Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Experience With Oshogbo Weed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Oshogbo Weed (1962 Views)

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
After playing the clown, acting humorous and all sorts, I decided to take the next step...ask for a meet up.
"I'm always occupied with either work,church chores etc" She said....
I said persistently "I'm just borrowing you for an hour or 2...maybe 4".... After much persuasion, she was able to bend..."One one condition"....she said, "I'll give you just 30mins of my time"...
"I cud deal with that....and if you play along nicely I'd get you anything you want"...I said
"For real?"
Agreeing to notify me about the meeting date ended the call. Trust women!...
I woke up the next day to a phone call, it was raven...
We talked a little then I said something silly "I was slightly worried you called to notify me on our meetup"
" oh you're the type that needs time to prepare so you can decieve women with impression abi?" She said, "infact we're meeting today and I'd text our meeting point to you shortly".she dropped the call

"Hian!....this one go get wahala ooo".....I Was thrown into confusion, " which kain wahala be this?..... I no even get wetin I for wear go island today"...
"Shey musibau go fit sew native before 4pm?"...mtchew...."all these Taylors them wey sabi dey delay person cloth like how village people dey delay person destiny" I thought to myself
"Oboi, you better respect yourself find one cloth wear before you mumu yourself" my correct senses said to me...."You wan go spend money because of person wey u never see before?"...
I obeyed my correct senses and rushed to my wardrobe...
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
While scrambling for what to wear, something crossed ky mind....i have to be mentally prepared to meet this lady....i decided to get high..... I picked up my phone and dialed henry...

Me: guy afar
Henry: bros I dey....

Henry: anything?

Me: you get that levels for house?
Henry: e be like....e suppose dey
Me: afar, send your small bros make e bring am come for me abeg...

In a few mins, a boy brought a small, neatly-folded paper for me...I opened it and perceived it and dipped my hand trying to analyze the strain....
"Aha, wetin henry carry give me" I thought....
After smoking weed for a long time in ph, I was able to distinguish and differentiate different strains of marijuana...the expired, the fresh etc....but this looked very different.
Other strains had lots of visible leaves and stems but this was neat... It was coarse....
I picked up my phone to ask henry if he has any plans for me to run mad....

Me: guy, wetin you carry give me?....you get plan wey I no know off?.
Henry: asas how?
Me: which kain grass be dis?...
Henry:....oh!...na Oshogbo weed na...
Me: ehen, me I never try am before....na so e dey be?...
Henry: na so....this one, if you smoke am, you go just fold yourself for one corner of your room dey bark like dog....
Me: no wahala, make I try am.....

After tying and sealing the weed with rizler and saliva, I consumed it in few minutes....
My mind started roaming at a high speed, I started thinking randomly...I recognized and acknowledged that feeling, I was high....yes!...I could feel it...I'm there....I could talk to anyone, anywhere, anyhow and in anyway

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
More posts to come up later today
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by NowIKnow(f): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Continue
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Krystalzkris(f): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
ok ooo...cheesygrin
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by debque(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
driver owa oooo...
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Dongorgon5(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
b
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
I felt an increase in my sense of humour as I weakly smiled at myself in the mirror..."correct" I said to myself...
I cleaned up, wore my clothes and ready to set out for the date...
As I stepped out, I felt different, strange....I was struggling to be my normal self....i couldn't walk comfortably like I used to....I became extremely observant....I felt people were staring at me because of how I walked....
My confidence level dropped....
After much difficulty due to my being unfamiliar with the island, I located the spot and walked in
"Chai, this girl purposely choose expensive fast food joint"... I said to myself while analyzing the calibre of people seated in the restaurant with my shades... " this kain restaurant wey waiters dey wear cooperate dey carry wine for shoulder like when I dey fetch water for keg" i thought....
she waved and I made my way towards her after i spotted her seated at the extreme....
I noticed she gave me a long stare while I walked towards the seat opposite her....
" hi" I said
"Hello" she said....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
I sat, looked at the table and saw her phone and a bunch of keys....and was immediately intimidated....
I looked closely at the bunch and noticed a key was different from the others...the hole for the key ring was bigger than the hole of others....
"the Barney even get ride" I thought...I felt inferior...my confidence ran away...I was stuck...I was just staring at her....admiring her beauty....for over two minutes, I was unable to say a single word...
I quickly told myself the truth, "oboi i cannot toast this girl....this girl level pass my own"....
She was extremely beautiful.... I became nervous
"the babe too fine for me..wetin I wan tell am wey she never hear?...if i date this one, her maintenance money for a month fit buy me half plot of land for my area igando...chai, but she no fine like dis for all the pictures wey she dey upload...e nor go better for Facebook"....

After dating my ex for 4years, i realized i was scared of meeting ladies....i had seen how she treated and disposed other guys she met because of me and I felt I'd get the same treatment...
Plus I have a very low self esteem..
"How do I get out of this today?" I thought...

She had a charming aura and a very expensive appearance for nigga like me....from the outfit to the makeup and the key with the big hole on the table, i could easily deduct that she doesn't belongs to class....i just weak...I begin pity myself....

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by darbeelicous(f): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
seat=checked!
Lights off=checked!
Glasses=checked!
Popcorn=checked!
Op....... U can carry on.
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Gofwane(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
seat=checked!
Lights off=checked!
Glasses=checked!
Popcorn=checked!
Op....... U can carry on.
make i sit down behind you, incase the story begin to dey hot grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Raintaker(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Guy how far na
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Krystalzkris(f): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
come and continue this story oo
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Arms folded
Legs crossed
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 03, 2019
Do I continue the story?
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Predstan: 2:11pm On May 03, 2019
stefanbanach:
Do I continue the story?
Where have you been?
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 03, 2019
Predstan:

Where have you been?
planet earth.
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 03, 2019
continue abeg oi I dey beg
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by SmellingAnus(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2019
stefanbanach:
planet earth.
Oya come and continue this story grin
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by Adonko(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2019
stefanbanach:
Do I continue the story?
eeeeh na continue the story Na abi nu b u first start am grin
Re: My Experience With Oshogbo Weed by anthonyuncle(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2019
dz hall don dey full, make them open da next one

(1) (Reply)

Couples Who Sleep Naked Have A Happier Relationship —study / Model Demi Rose Goes Bare-b.reasted For Wet Photoshoot In Ibiza (!8+ Photo) / Watch Video Of This Big Butty Tanzanian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.