Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders (74900 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by DONSMITH123(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tweet Pin it +1
The cracks within the MMM community in Nigeria have continued to widen with many of the three million participants in the Ponzi scheme losing patience and trading accusations due to their inability to get their money out of the scheme after waiting for more than a month.

After being mocked Nigerians opposed to the scheme and fed excuses by those behind it for over a month, confidence in the scheme is declining with participants questioning its mode of operation and faulting explanations offered by guiders.

The discontent with MMM became evident this week after all payment (Get Help) requests by participants were removed by the scheme. The development meant that even the poor or small investors that the scheme said upon its ‘return’ on January 13 it would pay before higher investors were equally frozen out.

Ironically, the frustration follows the wild jubilation that followed its return on January 13.

[b]“We were patient for a whole month. What were you guys doing during that period? It’s not right that after you made us wait for so long, you are now making some upgrade or whatever without pre-informing us. You are now preaching patience,” a participant, Busola, wrote on one of the schemes help platforms, mmmhelp..com.

When accused by an anonymous participant of being rude and refusing to calm down, Busola fired back, “Dear anonymous, why not carry cane and start flogging me? Last I checked it was a free world. There’s no law against me saying my mind or ranting as you claim. Plus if I can remember clearly, you didn’t pay for my subscription so who the f**k are you to ask me why I am ranting. You really don’t want me to divert my attention to you,trust me. I don’t know you and you won’t wanna know me…”

Another participant with the username Jane suggested that participants should be made to provide help before getting help, saying, “This is what majority of your participants want, this is Nigeria, nobody is going to willingly PH once paid for fear of not being paid again, we are ready to PH to GH because then we are sure there would always be somebody to pay us.”

However, she was told such a move would negate the MMM ideology. She warned that the scheme was losing trust as a result of the problem, saying, “Making people wait endlessly without hope of getting their money back negates MMM ideology even more so chose which is better,100 per cent loss of trust which is ongoing or 50 per cent loss of trust.”

Joseph Adeiye accused the guiders of collapsing the system and made a call for guiders to provide help to sustain the system. His view was shared by several people including one Olamide, who posted, “Those guiders are the reason for the problems the system is facing. A guider GH 2.4m but he only PH 300k. Imagine that f*^k%*ry! They are all thieves and will not want to PH. Greedy bastards.”

He added, “They had a whole month to do this stupid upgrade but they didn’t do anything. I am seriously suspecting that they are intentionally causing the panic so that the system will crash. Bastards!!!! All of dem”.

When a participant, Sunday Olawoyin, called for patience and for the MMM administrators to be commended as one month was not enough for the system upgrade, he was attacked by aggrieved participants including one Ike Oko.

Oko retorted, “Quiet your mouth there. A site can be running and still be upgraded, it is just a matter of uploading the files to the server. Do stop saying wizard, wizard this. All programmers and even ordinary web developers can do it too. Do shut your trap .”

An anonymous participant, however, continued to defend the scheme, and expressed surprise that people were not satisfied with the explanations provided for the challenges.

“Let’s be patient and understanding… Have you considered the fact that maybe there is not enough PH (help) to go round? You paid to somebody and you need someone to pay you.”

In response to the anonymous comment, MMM Nigeria help replied, “Together we change the world.” But that only enraged aggrieved participants with Jane posting, “MMM is just mocking us with dis useless slogan of “together we change the world” can’t you see it’s not working in this case? chai! dem warn me I no hear.”

A participant with the username, Fagsam, lamented, “I’m getting tired and losing confidence in this system already. People are now making mockery of me that “didn’t we tell you not to do mmm?”… Everything needed should have been done during the break…. Sad something.”

As the debate raged on, some participants begged those behind the scheme to pity them, while others were worried about the growing panic and negative reports it would generate.

“Please, MMMNigeria, don’t fail us because we have never failed you people since we started…We are just speechless,” wrote Chinaza Abel.[/b]

But some have given up on the scheme with one of them posting, “This MMM is fraudulent. Poor people like us are suffering so much. I wish I never put my money on MMM. God will forever punish MMM and all the people behind it, forever and ever.”

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

http://punchng.com/mmm-participants-lose-patience-attack-guiders/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by nmreports: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
### Note my comment yesterday:

1. Guiders are the only ones that can sustain MMM.
2. If you wish to continue, use spare money only.
3. Here is the only way MMM can ever be sustained: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/01/should-i-provide-help-on-mmm.html

### Here is my new stance: (Now I take back my comment where I said MMM can be revived through guiders).

1. MMM is gone for good. For me, MMM died Dec 12 the moment they froze.
2. Guiders should be PHing and GHing themselves.
3. Common sense will tell you not to put 1 naira there again. It will be gone like the air.
4. Dont force it, move on.
5. When it comes to money, what matters is trust and the trust is gone.

They should raise their heads up high and count their losses. See the light beyond the tunnel. Move on!!!.

184 Likes 21 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Okundaye4(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lolz.

Na when them never shut down portal be this?

Many mad people go full road when them shut am down o.

Am a participant, but as far as am concern, MMM is buried and my money gone. I just have to be wiser next time by shunning Ponzi schemes.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM trend continues lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by pussypounder(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by 9ja4show: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Leave mmm matter

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by kingmekus(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
I wan mess abeg!

25 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Dontripsy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
lol
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by veekid(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gbese re o

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by tyson99(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
If MMM is real make chuddy come out

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by YaksonFCA(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
E make sense. Lol
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by heckymaicon(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by winkmart: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Move on guys, there are a whole lot of new opportunities better than MMM.

I have close to N200,000 in MMM, though it's peanut compared to what some other people have to collect t, but I have just moved on.

Infact, even if MMM gets back, I can't join them again. I consider it a waste of time as better online investments are everywhere now.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Alexxgold: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
LMAO grin grin cheesy

una just dey start

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Your quest for the downfall of MMM is more than your quest to make Heaven.

Repent now

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by babseg(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mogbe
Moku
Modaran

grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by sKeetz(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
ERROR 404: Bleep NOT FOUND !!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by ralphblac(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
p is the key word

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by hyfr(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
I don't think anybody would want to provide help again with all these stories. Well not their faults,they advised you part your little money for this. But our selfish interest caused us to use millions. I pray for it to return cos many people will for from this.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by MARKone(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
*THE HIDDEN TRUTH*

The major setback in MMM is guiders bonuses. Guiders PH is usually not up to 1% of their total GH per time. They sucked MMM dry and check it out, anyone that says keep Phing no matter what, must be a guider. They dont care what happens, all they know is ph let me get more bonuses. They enrich themselves with our PH n still want to suck more from us. If this isnt true, let MMM cancel every guiders bonuses due for GH and see the reactions . Imagine a guider ready to GH 10Million naira, all guiders bonuses, how on earth do u think the system can survive with this. Imagine thousands n millions of guiders ready to GH this amount and even more. With this, i bet u, we may just be dreaming of MMM paying us. We know the truth, cancel all guiders bonuses and see how fast MMM would bounce back. Referal bonuses are enough for everybody. Treat everyone equally and get a fair n sustainable system. When these guiders talk about greed, i laugh, who is greedy? One who accumulates millions as bonuses or the common participants that only gets 30% of whatever he puts in? Lets keep deceiving ourselves n see where this will land us all. Even if withdrawal limits are set as a new model, it is still same problem as these guiders will always loot the system with their elephant share.

MMM would have ph-gh balanced by doing this and more members wil join by more referals.

Copied

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by PearlStreet(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's already clearing from their eyes.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by steppin: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM on a nosedive like the Nigerian economy.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by akandry: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
They are already changing the world together grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by fryoobest(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na waaaaah!!!
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by tintingz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM has crashed already.

18 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Bj5all(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pple trying to gain relevance from MMM matter, i was already thinking nairaland is coming back to normal but when i saw this again, i just shouted Seun please grow up and stop derailing your forum with MMM.

The front page needs more relevant updates not MMM all the time

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Chanchit: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
brb
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
Una no dey tire abii??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
m .
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
I've been painfully repetitive about the imminent impending collapse of the fraudulent scheme and the impossibility of its sustainability, they refused to heed.
When a man is bent on self destruction no amount of sermon can salvage him.
I repeat again; only intellectual dummies will subscribe to such a stuuuupid impossible-to-sustain scheme like MMM.
The few intelligent guys went in and left immediately after raking their fortunes.

27 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by gaburiel(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Okundaye4:
Lolz

opalu:
Dhaha

NOETHNICITY:
F

STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin cheesy

hilaomo:
m .

ralphblac:
p is the key word
heckymaicon:
grin
I just came to caught those that book space

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.