Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders (74890 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by ceaser: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
opal4real:
MMM ohhhhhhh! Chai!

Chi MMM ohhhhhhh! Chai!
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by forap(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
With the relentless campaign against MMM on NL, you wonder if the fault lies on MMM not coming to NL for advert, perhaps some coins are expected to shutdown the campaign. MMM will die anyways.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by dandollar1: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please, how can I become a guider? What are the criteria?

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mujtahida:

Let me ask you this question : Are you greedy or not never mind that you are not a participant in MMM.

No I'm not

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by dmcdad: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
ovieigho:
With all your " I warned you" what help has the govt, individual offered? .well let's pray the scheme comes back and you enemy of Mmm will keep your advice to yourselves
You still don't get it, do you? No amount of prayer will bring back MMM. It's dead already. I'd advise that you move the f**k on. Whoever puts his or her money anywhere without taking full cognizance of such business is a pillock, pure and simple.

For your info, I did MMM once, and got out immediately. Why? Because I knew and I always know the dangers of operating a ponzi / pyramidal scheme, hence my pulling out. Honestly, this is a no-brainer, it ain't rocket science. Everyone should understand that every ponzi scheme MUST crash. If you like fast for a year in MFM, it's just a matter of time, it would surely crash.

The earlier you face this undiluted truth and reality, the better for your health. Else, na stories that touch go follow ooooo.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by dmcdad: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
alpontif:
I thought MMM is a ''Donation'' peer to peer ''Help'' thing?........Why should it pain you if you ''Donated'' money and nobody wants to Donate to You,

You should know that the reward of those who donate to charity is in Heaven....so, stop complaining.

MMM for Life!!!

LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Pain(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
undecided

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by abbey621(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM is a nice and brilliant idea. Crowd sourcing/funding exists all over the world but they exists within the confines of the law! They operate with solid structures and realistic plans. They are registered with government so that when anything bad happens we would know who to hold accountable. Nigerians we too like wuru wuru, mago mago otherwise every right thinking person would ask the simple question, how does the founders of MMM make money? Abi na church business? Even churches make profits!
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by dmcdad: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
okochaik:
I love their slogan "MMM is here to stay" grin grin
Together, we change the world.cheesy

1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by dmcdad: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lexxyla:
Just when you think seun and the Mods are finally leaving MMM threads for more important ones.

Seems MMM is now the key to making front page on nairaland
You lots should take a chill pill. Lotta peeps need to be educated.
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by omolorlarh: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kassidy90:
M= mo ku, Dec 12 M= mogbe, loading ......95% since last week Jan. 13 M= mo daran... Watch out. .....thank God for my life, I came, I collect, I left
lol
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by abike12(f): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Igboro ti daru
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by ashala(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
ajanma2:
How this story still rings in my head.
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!
Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys..

Come, young man, na only this story you know so
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by ashala(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
ajanma2:
How this story still rings in my head.
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!
Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys..

Come, young man, na only this story you know so You have told it so many times that it has become STALE undecided
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Temmytea70(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
gaburiel:

I just came to caught those that book space

You came to CAUGHT?.....

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Ftea: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thanks God I get paid oooo
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by francisbarrack(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
winkmart:
Move on guys, there are a whole lot of new opportunities better than MMM.

I have close to N200,000 in MMM, though it's peanut compared to what some other people have to collect t, but I have just moved on.

Infact, even if MMM gets back, I can't join them again. I consider it a waste of time as better online investments are everywhere now.

Mind giving me clue
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Vernor(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please , please my people i beg u in d name of God please leave this MMM people y add to their pain/gain? Have u guys not loose money somehow ? Someone should be speaking on your pain how will u feel. Pls I'm not a participant but I feel their innermost pain/gain.
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Humphrizy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Okundaye4:
Lolz.

Na when them never shut down portal be this?

Many mad people go full road when them shut am down o.

Am a participant, but as far as am concern, MMM is buried and my money gone. I just have to be wiser next time by shunning Ponzi schemes.
You are so on point
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by TinaAnita(f): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Game over! Time to face reality!
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by lereinter(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
winkmart:
Move on guys, there are a whole lot of new opportunities better than MMM.

I have close to N200,000 in MMM, though it's peanut compared to what some other people have to collect t, but I have just moved on.

Infact, even if MMM gets back, I can't join them again. I consider it a waste of time as better online investments are everywhere now.

200000 is peanut abi
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by doskie(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please contact me if you want to chat with mavrodi himself. If you need his bbpin, and you want him to personally hasten your own payment. Please don't tell many people because he will not be happy i leaked his secret. He doesn't want to pay more than 500 people in Nigeria especially from the north and east. Mavrodi is a very happy man with 2 kids. He is lively and straight forward. Make sure you have a screen shot of the evidence of your loss. Na lie oooohhhh.... Mods no go ban me ohhhhhh.....

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by olokstob(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2017

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Bullhari: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
[size=24pt]

MMM is alive!!! I was paid today. leave MMM alone.
monkey no fine but him mama like am

[/size]
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by maximum007(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bullhari:
[size=24pt]

MMM is alive!!! I was paid today. leave MMM alone.
monkey no fine but him mama like am

[/size]

Please show us proof.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by dfrost: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yomiwayne80:
Please is there anyone with a full residential address of chuddy? I know he's no more in Nigeria but lemme just see his mansion.

Thanks

grin cheesy wetin you wan do am?
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by 2shur: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
abegi.
Odkosh:
lol, painment. So it pains you like this. Well, that is how it feels. I repeat, learn how to use ur brain when talking in public. Well, if you don't want as I said God bless you, if devil blesses you, it is not bad. Shalom.
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by dfrost: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
lereinter:

200000 is peanut abi

Aaah. He's right. 200,000 is peanut compared to what some people invested. My colleague invested 600,000. shocked
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by felibrain: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
In my opinion, anyone who advises you not to pH if that was the requirement to GH, hates you so much and wishes to see you lose your money. All you need do is PH anything you can consider as "spare money then GH the other immediately after confirmation." If everyone does same you would be surprised at how the system would bounce back in a matter of days. Remember I said SPARE MONEY. Share this post if you care.
This is deep wisdom. Argue on your wall or at Ikorodu junction please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.