Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 AM

A Friend Needs Your Advice... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Needs Your Advice... (727 Views)

A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / My Friend Needs A Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs Your Advice... by EasyMind(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
What Advice do you Have for this man?

Where Did I Go Wrong My People?
My wife went to the market to buy one or two
things and left my 4 months old baby to the 19 years old house help. The little baby started crying, the house girl has done everything to make her stop crying , but the boy kept crying, so the girl now brought out her breast to breastfeed the baby, and immediately the breast entered his mouth he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, I entered and saw it, I was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there. I shouted on the girl, but she told me that nothing was coming out of the breast but I didn't believe her, she asked me to test it and I decided to suck the breast too to confirm. As I was sucking her breast, my wife came in. Upon all my explanations she refused to understand and it's now a big problem. What do I do to convince her it was an innocent sucking?
#what do I do#?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice... by Ten12(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Your wife is not an understanding woman,leave her and marry the house help after all her breast can serve you nd your son

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice... by dingbang(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
If I woze u slap now
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice... by optional1(f): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
hmmm
for how long were you testing the breast if there was milk?
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice... by Venusman(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Interesting! I owe no one explanation. I'll just walk out of the house.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
EasyMind:
What Advice do you Have for this man?

Where Did I Go Wrong My People?
My wife went to the market to buy one or two
things and left my 4 months old baby to the 19 years old house help. The little baby started crying, the house girl has done everything to make her stop crying , but the boy kept crying, so the girl now brought out her breast to breastfeed the baby, and immediately the breast entered his mouth he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, I entered and saw it, I was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there. I shouted on the girl, but she told me that nothing was coming out of the breast but I didn't believe her, she asked me to test it and I decided to suck the breast too to confirm. As I was sucking her breast, my wife came in. Upon all my explanations she refused to understand and it's now a big problem. What do I do to convince her it was an innocent sucking?
#what do I do#?
I have seen this joke elsewhere... Get help nigga
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice... by EasyMind(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Michellekabod:
I have seen this joke elsewhere... Get help nigga
lol... Who you epp.... Read the first line...
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice... by Elshahzad: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
AHahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah AHahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... Walahi OP nah skoro I swear down...
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice... by DonGalilo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
As old as you are, experience has not taught you that a girl who has not given birth recently doesn't lactate. Mr. man u are the architect of your own misfortune, must you taste the breast, if not that you've been fantasizing about it.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice... by lekjons(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
When the part 2 go come out??
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice... by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Very funny...

(1) (Reply)

Simi Dances Erotically To Wizkid Daddy Yo / Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! / 10 Things You Shouldn’t Write In A Valentine’s Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.