Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:53 AM

Aba To Kastina Anybody ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Aba To Kastina Anybody ? (697 Views)

Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In / Kastina State Government Increase NYSC Budget By 200% / Aba To Ekiti Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba To Kastina Anybody ? by gabydawarlord(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
am in aba I have been posted to kastina anybody in the same situation with me ? undecidedam in aba I have been posted to kastina anybody in the same situation with me ?
Re: Aba To Kastina Anybody ? by Vikky014(f): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
gabydawarlord:
am in aba I have been posted to kastina anybody in the same situation with me ? undecidedam in aba I have been posted to kastina anybody in the same situation with me ?
Same here. bt i want to make my journey short. will move to awka sleep.go to lafia sleep. go to kano slerp den katsina. i hate night journey. will strt by friday
Re: Aba To Kastina Anybody ? by Kceezie: 3:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Vikky014:
Same here. bt i want to make my journey short. will move to awka sleep.go to lafia sleep. go to kano slerp den katsina. i hate night journey. will strt by friday
lol abeg when u get to Kano sleep on my house ohhh. me self na nwa ngwa but born in Kano and posted to katsina. 08032529066 for info. just talk say u no want make Una waka together
Re: Aba To Kastina Anybody ? by Vikky014(f): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kceezie:
lol abeg when u get to Kano sleep on my house ohhh. me self na nwa ngwa but born in Kano and posted to katsina. 08032529066 for info. just talk say u no want make Una waka together
yes ooo. i will call now..we r moving on monday
Re: Aba To Kastina Anybody ? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2017
Vikky014:
yes ooo. i will call now..we r moving on monday
anambra to katsina is how many hours?
Re: Aba To Kastina Anybody ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Make money while you serve.
Get help worldwide is the new Boss in town.
Click on the link in my signature and make some extra money for yourself.
Re: Aba To Kastina Anybody ? by UniqueGenii: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Call me on 09056064845 for speedy redeployment to any state of your choice.

(1) (Reply)

Snow / Senate Removes NYSC Degree From The 1999 Constitution. So What Next?.. / What Category Of People Get The Attention Of The Babes In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.