Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 AM

How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life (4768 Views)

Unload Your First Selfie For The Year 2017 / Upload Your First Selfie For The Year!!! 2017!! / Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by alfa2016: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
This past weekend, my friend and I had a girls-night-in to catch up on all the juicy gossip since we hadn’t seen for months.

That night, while I was finishing up some work she spent about half an hour trying to figure out how to send a glorious “belfie” (butt selfie) to her fiance…Chai…women

First of all, I consider her a fairly flexible person because she used to be a gymnast in secondary school for years. But the logistics of taking a butt picture are about as easy as diffusing a time bomb.

Watching her, First she bent her arm as far back as it would go to grab a side photo. Next, she tried an over-the-shoulder aerial shot. She even tried to balance the phone between her thighs, and all that resulted in was a spectacular vagina photo, not the butt selfie of her dreams.

By the time I walked in on her, she was out of breath and sore from bending over backward to get a decent snap of her booty. I found it hysterical. She did not.

See, getting a photo of that ass is hard. You need to either be double-jointed or have a 10-foot-long arm to get a photo that doesn’t make your butt look like a pancake.

After watching her spend a whole lot of time on trial-and-error, here’s what I learned.

1) Use mirrors to your advantage.

Take a cue from Kim Kardashian, the queen of all things booty, and use a full-length mirror to capture your backside. Either do an over-the-shoulder duckface shot, or keep your face out of it and just snap a close-up shot of that ikebe.

2)Undies are your friend.

A great pair of panties can do to your butt what an awesome bra does to your boobs. It lifts, creates the illusion of a more rotund bum and just looks extra sexy.

If you’re a little anxious about sending a snap of your totally naked ass, a pair of undies can minimize the fear. I think nothing is hotter than a pair of lace panties — trust me, they’re way more flattering than a thong.

3) Recruit a friend.

When my friend was by the mirror, she offered to help me take the photo, angling the phone so it seemed to be just me behind the camera. Nothing is a truer test of friendship than taking a sexy selfie together.

Seriously, ask a friend. They probably won’t mind and, if they do, they aren’t your true friend.

No friends like belfie friends, am I right?

4) Make your butt look massive.

In my experience, this pose usually makes you look like you’re about to take a giant sh*t on your phone. That’s fine, just make sure you don’t actually sh*t on your phone.

5) Get on all fours.

I personally love this trick because it not only shows off your booty, but also gets some cleavage in the shot. To create the illusion of a bodacious shape, make sure your upper body is lower than your booty and snap away.

And if all else fails, just get a selfie stick. It’s practically the official sponsor of the belfie.

Cheers….

Follow link below for more stories:

http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/thick-thighs-thursday-how-to-take-the-perfect-butt-selfie-for-the-man-in-your-life/

Cc: Lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by SINZ: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Where's DuchessDee?

Come and learn howta tease me with that azz grin
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nawa o.. advice on taking butt pics

5 Likes

Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
BreadandBeans:
Nawa o.. advice on taking butt pics

I'm just as confused as you bro undecided
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Laveda(f): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin

Twaci you seen this?
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Twaci(f): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Laveda:
grin

Twaci you seen this?
No need for these, i gat it already cool
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by rosalieene(f): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by davide470(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Twaci:
No need for these, i gat it already cool
Err..?? grin
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
SINZ:
Where's DuchessDee?

Come and learn howta tease me with that azz grin
This one will take special classes oooo.. And butt augmentation too sad

You know I am flat like papercry cry
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by SINZ: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
This one will take special classes oooo.. And butt augmentation too sad

You know I am flat like papercry cry

Kai!

Ayam finished, might as well say goodbye to twerking embarassed
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
SINZ:

Kai!

Ayam finished, might as well say goodbye to twerking embarassed
I will put wrappercry
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by SINZ: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
I will put wrappercry

I will manage.. embarassed

love conquers all, including twerking grin
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by refiner(f): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Me that don't have nko... lipsrsealed
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by eitch: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Madness 542
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by eitch: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:
Me that don't have nko... lipsrsealed

undecidedEez nur a must toe snap
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by refiner(f): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
eitch:

undecidedEez nur a must toe snap

embarassed
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by nikkypearl(f): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
sad angry
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Instead of wasting time and money sending girls to schools, girls should be made to attend lessons on how to twerk, cook, naturally grow massive fronts and backs and look pretty.......since una kuku like ready made men, even after years of education. One way or another man must spend money on woman head, least we can ask is she be trained in areas that are actually useful. What's the use of sending a girl to study philosophy when she's just gonna end up hunting for sugar daddies and loaded guys to fleece? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
People with low a self esteem shouldn't be reading a post like this
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Twaci(f): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
davide470:
Err..?? grin
Eja grin
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by davide470(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 20, 2017
grin

That shii up there... She already have a massive behind.. But what abt me? cry

I have a flapjack called ass.. undecided
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Prime1(m): 12:48am On Jan 20, 2017
jobless people
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Prime1(m): 12:52am On Jan 20, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Instead of wasting time and money sending girls to schools, girls should be made to attend lessons on how to twerk, cook, naturally grow massive fronts and backs and look pretty.......since una kuku like ready made men, even after years of education. One way or another man must spend money on woman head, least we can ask is she be trained in areas that are actually useful. What's the use of sending a girl to study philosophy when she's just gonna end up hunting for sugar daddies and loaded guys to fleece? cheesy

if we tell them all what uve written which is true. They will start shouting 'SAY NO TO FEMAL.......' and ' SAY YES TO GENDER EQUALITY'
simply put, their wahala just too much
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
sad angry
do you ever smile? #curious
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 20, 2017
why must we always impress men? do dey really worth d stress undecided
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by AlexCk: 3:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Lol,

There's also something called "butt selfie"?

Irrelevant things

Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Prime1:

if we tell them all what uve written which is true. They will start shouting 'SAY NO TO FEMAL.......' and ' SAY YES TO GENDER EQUALITY'
simply put, their wahala just too much
Bros I just dey find trouble oh. Of course its vital girls are educated, many of them are the secret behind their organization's success and still find time to basically run their families. Its just few of them that have been brainwashed into thinking that girls are useless and can't fend themselves, that wait for men to look after them. They truly believe it is their right to sit down and wait for guys to provide for all their needs, that's why they use sex as leverage when the guy doesn't play ball
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
why must we always impress men? do dey really worth d stress undecided
Some babes do it because they really love the guy and want to please him, others do it to move their ministry. A financially independent babe wouldn't have to sell her dignity, because she wouldn't have to rely on her backside to ensnare a guy that would be taking her out and buying gifts/recharge cards for her. So the answer to your question is yes, lazy babes have to sell their pride to impress men/investors
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Some babes do it because they really love the guy and want to please him, others do it to move their ministry. A financially independent babe wouldn't have to sell her dignity, because she wouldn't have to rely on her backside to ensnare a guy that would be taking her out and buying gifts/recharge cards for her. So the answer to your question is yes, lazy babes have to sell their pride to impress men/investors

undecided
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

undecided
I know you're one of the hardworking ladies that don't depend on men for money
Re: How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life by Prime1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Bros I just dey find trouble oh. Of course its vital girls are educated, many of them are the secret behind their organization's success and still find time to basically run their families. Its just few of them that have been brainwashed into thinking that girls are useless and can't fend themselves, that wait for men to look after them. They truly believe it is their right to sit down and wait for guys to provide for all their needs, that's why they use sex as leverage when the guy doesn't play ball

Bro, I also agree with you buh considering what I have seen so far with those females. sometimes I just wish I can re-program their brain. fine, I know we have outsanding leading women out there who are successful, I know some and I admire them. Buh look at most of the current generation females. it's simply noting to talk about. all they want is to be famous either through the use of their body or any other lowly means. what I honestly want is just to get some women with brain/sense to start educating the next generation females or else, things will be out of hand. lastly, the ways the next female generation is educated will also determine the behaviour of males in that generation.

so, it's not that I'm against females. they just have to receive sense

(1) (Reply)

Did This Lady Sin? (photo) / Man Travels 2,400km To Surprise His Girlfriend Only To See Her Cheating / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Tv. For Matured Minds Only -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.