Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Funmi Iyanda Stirs Up Controversy, Says She Never Wanted To Be Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda Stirs Up Controversy, Says She Never Wanted To Be Married (537 Views)

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat / "I Have Never Wanted To Be Married" - Funmi Iyanda Says. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funmi Iyanda Stirs Up Controversy, Says She Never Wanted To Be Married by kay2care: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
On air personality, Funmi Iyanda is enjoying been controversial these days, as she keeps talking and stirring controversial issues.

The OAP just got many talking when she revealed via her social media handle that she never wanted to get married.

This got fans questioning her, if she was going to have kid outside wedlock and how she has been coping with her sexual life.

Although she never answered any of the question her post generated, but one would tell she got what she wanted which was ‘to be talked about’.

In her words: “I have never wanted to be married. I like it for others who like it for themselves but as for me Ms Funmi Iyanda, no, thank you.”

Read more on:
http://citanda.com
http://citanda.com/461/funmi-iyanda-stirs-up-controversy-says-she-never-wanted-to-be-married/

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Declares Himself President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (online) / 4 Gifts You Should Never Give Your Partner On Valentine's Day / Davido Gambles With Friends Using The United States Dollars To Stake (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.