Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed (2696 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by engineerboat(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
I cannot but said that This Administration is out for the wrong thing in this country.

Earlier in the week the NAF Jet Bomb the IDP camp, a civilian community in Rann, Borno State by a Nigerian Air Force jet, causing deaths and injuries.

After the incidence the Government began to release various statements to describe the unfortunate incidence.
1. Mr Lai Mohammed said, it was accidental discharge.
2. Buhari pleads for calm, says it’s a “regrettable operational mistake”

3. The NAF who dropped the bomb said. Confirming the incident at a news conference held at the Theatre Command Headquarters of Operation Lafiya Dole yesterday, Major-General Lucky Irabor said upon receiving an intelligence report that some Boko Haram elements were regrouping in Kala Balge Local Government Area of Borno State, he quickly ordered men of the Air Force to address the problem. He regretted that the strike was conducted in the area, unfortunately locals and other civilians were killed alongside remnants of insurgents, who were regrouping. “This morning (yesterday), we received reports about gathering of Boko Haram terrorists somewhere in Kala Balge Local Government area of Borno State. We got a coordinate and I directed that the air should go to address the problem. “Unfortunately, the strike was conducted but it turned out that the locals somewhere in Rann were affected. “We are yet to get the details of the casualties. But we heard that some civilians were killed, others were wounded and we also have two of our soldiers that were also wounded. Among some that were wounded were local staff of the Medecines Sans Frontiers (Doctors Without Borders) as well as ICRC,” Irabor said. Kala Balge is east and about 180 kilometres drive from Maiduguri, the state capital. Also confirming the incident, military spokesperson, Brigadier-General Rabe Abubakar confirmed the incident but explained that it was an error that the military deeply regrets. He explained that soldiers got information of movement of Boko Haram members and deployed ground troops and air cover to tackle the terrorists. It was the air support that mistakenly dropped the bomb, he said. It was further learned that the state government has already ordered all hospitals in Maiduguri to be prepared to receive and promptly treat the injured. Also, an International Red Cross, ICRC, helicopter has been deployed to the camp to evacuate the wounded to the various hospitals.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/fatal-error-100-died-air-force-bombs-idp-camp/

But as soon as the Survivors began to recount their horror stories, that the Jet actually bombed the camp three times, which cannot be said to be accidental again.

Mr Lai Mohhammed swing into action to turn the news around (CHANGE THE INFORMATION); lo and behold, The minister said it was as a result of "FAULT AND FAKES EQUIPMENT WHICH JONATHAN BOUGHT FOR THE NAF, WHICH ARE VERY BAD"

The question now is
1. So Mr Lai Mohammed finally accept that Jonathan actually bought some jet.
2. When did PMB buy new Jet, and from where.
3. The NAF had come out clearly stating the cause of the said accidental bombing, why is Mr Lai Mohammed turning around The information (CHANGE)
4. NAF know that the Jet are fake as claimed by Mr Lai Mohammed and they still went ahead to use them.
4. The same Fake Jet is the ones they are taken to Gambia to smoke out Jammeh. (I hope their will be no accidental discharge in Gambia)

The accidental bombing was a result of the faulty and fake equipments the GEJ administration bought for the Airforce which is very bad.

https://twitter.com/MohammedLai/status/821741122267598853

CC: myd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by lordjay: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
hahahaha as usual

4 Likes

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
I don't believe This at all.
So the Airforce were aware that they purchased an Inferior Equipment and they still went ahead to use it.
Laid Muhammed and Abubakar Sadique should be beheaded in Sambisa Forest.
angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Why am I not surprised

3 Likes

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Are you for real? I don't believe this is Lai's real account. If it is, then the man Lai needs to be killed

10 Likes

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by sarrki(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wailers are really frustrated being

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:
I wanted to respond to you but remember no one takes you serious anymore

14 Likes

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by ikp120(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Which kinda human being is this man na? cry He go just dey behave like small pikin.

Why don't he just also "blame" GEJ for the success of the military so far, since na the weapons wey GEJ buy wey the military still dey use? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

just like ur stupid dullard in chief have frustrated u with recession...

Chronic zombie angry sad

10 Likes

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by Habakus: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
I blame the opposition for this.
What rubbish!
Why can't they do mass protest against this massacre?
Really,Nigeria has gone atleast 100 years backward since this administration came.
If Lai actually said this,it's enough for instant dismissal in saner climes.

7 Likes

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by JustMercy: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
For goodness sake, if this statement is truly from Alhaji Laid Mohammed, why can't he just shut up? Must he talk? That he is a minister of information doesn't mean he should just talk without thinking (am sorry for using that strong word).

Let assume the equipments bought by Jonathan administration are truly faulty and fake, can't Buratai and co assess those equipments to confirm they are fine. Was it not soldier like Buratai that bought them?

Let them go and assess other equipments to be sure of their status lets there be any disaster that Jonathan will be blamed for.

Nigerian please let us be responsible
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by Ngokafor(f): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
...Can someone do us a favour and off-load a trailer full of bricks on lie mohammed head??...

3 Likes

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by drealcivilceno(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Seriously Lainus Mumu... Under your noses most especially yours,this happened and u still aportion blames.. Stop telling lies and take responsibility.. OLD BABY angry
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
I thought elders don't lie but, Lai Mohammed proved me wrong.

Nigeria & Nigerians hope you're enjoying you Chain-Ji

1 Like

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by ojay2053(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by engrMikemd(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
I blame Buhari
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by ckmayoca: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Learn how not to talk if u don't have anything positive to defend what u get paid for. Better than making a fool of ur sef.

4 Likes

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by greenermodels: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
lalasticlala,please move this to the front-page,@topic, is it not Jonathan that bought the jet that misfired?make una free our amiable minister.
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
This is funny.
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by BeClever: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Op stop this...

The twitter account is fake..

Yes Lai abi na Lair Mumu well well.. But he is taking his medication since end of 2016 , that's why he always keep the media away from his conversations..

Lai has been in dumb mode for months now, even when he traveled with BBOG group,did you hear that he said anything?

1 Like

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by Vision4God: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Who is Ds lai Muhammad?
Just imagine wat is coming out of his mouth
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by Dokimazo(f): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
I want to believe its ain't his real account. But if it is then Lie Muhammed should as a matter of urgency be taken to Yaba Left for Check-up. I comment my Reserve

1 Like

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by dealslip(f): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just yesterday, we were joking that Lai Mohammed will blame GEJ for this 'accidental discharge' only for him to fulfil this prophecy. This guys are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by Vision4God: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dokimazo:
I want to believe its ain't his real account. But if it is then Lie Muhammed should as a matter of urgency be taken to Yaba Left for Check-up. I comment my Reserve

All dat come out of lai's mouth have always been off.
Wonder how his family members cope wt him.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by UnknownT: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
That's a parody account. Though we all know that the real lai can make such statement.
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lai don kill me shocked
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
If Mr. liar actually said this, he needs to be stoned for lying unrepentantly.
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by betterABIAstate: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
If this account is for real then I give up.
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by onward4life(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Are you for real? I don't believe this is Lai's real account. If it is, then the man Lai needs to be killed

Killed?
Bro easy ooo his kinsmen are now on nigger land oooo!
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by ScotsReferendum: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Afonjas doing what they know best grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Accidental Discharge: Jonathan Faulty And Fake Equipments: Lai Mohammed by onward4life(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
I wanted to respond to you but remember no one takes you serious anymore

Bro this your punch line can kill 20 unhealthy Nigerians.

Nice wise one grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Edo: Obaseki, Deputy, Entire APC Structure To Join PDP – Chairman / We Are Ready For Next Protest – Nnamdi Kanu List Criteria To Join / Twitter Rejected Fg’s Demand That Nnamdi Kanu’s Account Be Blocked– Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.