Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

What MMM Did To Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What MMM Did To Me (543 Views)

Update From MMM Today / Atleast Some Good News About MMM / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What MMM Did To Me by Humphrizy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
No man on earth is 100 % perfect

I was lurred by my friends to do MMM Cos I have always dreamt of making it big..

I sold my father's land just to do MMM...

Now,My Dad has disowned me and threatened to kill me if I dont bring back his money

Please dear Reader...I need your help

Help me raise this money and you will never lack in ur life...Message me for my account details
Re: What MMM Did To Me by daPretender: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
We are tired of all things MMM please
Re: What MMM Did To Me by seunlly(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
u should have think twice b4 doing that. Be prayerful God will do it.
Re: What MMM Did To Me by mekuso89(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
bro you no sey na recession were we dey. we just dey manage our self's.

but shouldn't have made such mistake any ways a child is better than money your papa go forgive you relax.
Re: What MMM Did To Me by Poorboy: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
How much was the money?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Peels Coconut With His Tooth (video) / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! Do Yo Need A Job & You Are In Lagos??? / Sex Cures Headache Faster Than Painkillers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.