Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia (48058 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / Troops Enter The Gambia To Secure Barrow’s Return / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia by ollygee2008(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Where is Yahya Bello,sorry Jammeh? The answer is he's going down low. How could a leader not lead by example in this part of the world?. African leaders should stop disgracing themselves. It is not too late for Jammeh to cede power and do the needful. Better late than never. In my opinion, brother Jammeh should surrender and beg for forgiveness. I still dey laugh ooo
Re: Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia by fm4real2k6(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2017
I thought this Yahyah Jammeh was saying on allah will allow him rule for ever....
Re: Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia by Doyin2(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
rockyh:
he had a million choice cos under age voted in the north

Your sense of reasoning is disgusting!

When the president-elect had been declared,could GEJ have stopped the constitutional swearing in of Buhari? Capital NO!

Please use your common sense,the best GEJ could have done was go to court, whilst the president-elect was sworn in.

I am asking the mumus calling GEJ a hero,again:

how could GEJ have stopped the May 29,2015 hand-over date.o

Even the courts could not have suspended the constitutionally enshrined swearing in.

Perhaps many people had been brain washed to believe lies and distorted facts.

The real truth :

In the history of Nigeria,no president living or dead had stayed in office, after loosing an election.

Another hard fact:

No African leader,leaving or dead,had successfully remained in office,after officially being declared the loser of a presidential election!

So how did GEJ become a hero?
Re: Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia by somehowpenis(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
He who the gods want to destroy they first run mad..
Re: Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia by omozu1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
I salute you today uncle JONA
If you have not handed over that day
I wonder where we all would have been today
May be in the gravels.
May be as refugees in other countries.
May be as a fighter with my AK47 killing my fellow country men and women.
I greet you my HERO
I don't know about your sins but for that single act may you live long Amen.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia by rockyh(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Doyin2:

Your sense of reasoning is disgusting!

When the president-elect had been declared,could GEJ have stopped the constitutional swearing in of Buhari? Capital NO!

Please use your common sense,the best GEJ could have done was go to court, whilst the president-elect was sworn in.

I am asking the mumus calling GEJ a hero,again:

how could GEJ have stopped the May 29,2015 hand-over date.o

Even the courts could not have suspended the constitutionally enshrined swearing in.

Perhaps many people had been brain washed to believe lies and distorted facts.

The real truth :

In the history of Nigeria,no president living or dead had stayed in office, after loosing an election.

Another hard fact:

No African leader,leaving or dead,had successfully remained in office,after officially being declared the loser of a presidential election!

So how did GEJ become a hero?

he could have stopped the election results before its conclusion n ask for a rerun that way he would rig the election to his favour. That's the only mistake jammeh made which is accepting defect. That way u can dump the case in court n continue ruling as the president
Re: Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia by Larrykaysail(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia by samwise180(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jammeh should know what happened to Gadaffi of Libya
Re: Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia by CioAngels(f): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
oatzeal:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-aNCnHwtmEiQ/WIGYOONF1JI/AAAAAAAC9-k/-gls4ZLk1Swmc6vv6QNnvJ_CrsrvR_6zQCLcB/s640/ja.jpg[/img]

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/01/19/jammeh-flees-as-west-african-troops-enter-gambia/
Cögratulations president barrow, by His grace you will not steal Gambia dry as Nigeria politicians are doing? Gambians, stand up and ask barrow to give account of his stewardship so that Gambian politicians will be better than Nigerians who are born thieves.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia by Rick9(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
maasoap:

His action was similar to that of one late man I knew in Nigeria. The man even executed some of his senior officers simply because they couldn't penetrate Yoruba land. And he ran away when it was his time to show bravery and courage. Very funny.

Believe me am so pissed off with Yayha Jammeh, you were asked to step down for president elect you refuse,
And I thought he was going to stand his ground and fight and die for what he believes in, not run a way like a coward, Yahya Jammeh is diagrace to the military. I swear
Re: Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia by Yinkyyinkie: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coefficient:

Everything is always a cover up to you and your ilk!

Someone who assumed power from a coup, ruled for 24 years and now refused to step down after losing the polls...

So you think he should be allowed to retain power? Why is it hard for African rulers to relinquish power?

I'm sure you're another Jammeh in the making

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage / Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.