Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? (2714 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Marisol911(f): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2017
My people coman judge this case oo.. This girl has romanced, kissed in different styles, had MouthAction, finger sex, tongue sex gan if there's anything lydat but not penetrative sex.. As in a dick hasn't entered fully before.. Is she still a virgin??
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Silentscreamer(f): 6:31am On Jan 20, 2017
Technically yes, she's still a virgin

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Yes, so far she never fucck.

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Marisol911(f): 6:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Technically yes, she's still a virgin
hmm really... But looking at all that. She must have a broken hymen.. How's she still a virgin
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Marisol911(f): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Catalin:
Yes, so far she never fucck.
Chei hmm angry undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2017
cheesy

Lucky her, she's been scrubbed good with a tongue.. grin

But yes, she's still a virgin..

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Marisol911(f): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Lucky her, she's been scrubbed good with a tongue.. grin

But yes, she's still a virgin..

Lool ashawo coman be going.. Before you start scrubbing ppl on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Well. She might still be a virgin. How did she gather za courage to stop dick from entering. She get mind o

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by dingbang(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Just look at them justifying a prostitute

3 Likes

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Marisol911(f): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2017
dingbang:
Just look at them justifying a prostitute
Lol oya what's your take
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by dingbang(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Marisol911:

Lol oya what's your take
I don't think a girl who does what she likes should be concerned about opinions from the heathen....... No one is righteous enough to call you cheap cuz we all have a price....
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Marisol911(f): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2017
dingbang:
I don't think a girl who does what she likes should be concerned about opinions from the heathen....... No one is righteous enough to call you cheap cuz we all have a price....

Lol this is not my life story jur undecidedop is just posting a thread for discussion ..besides, wrong thread
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Marisol911:

Lol this is not my life story jur undecidedop is just posting a thread for discussion
what is your life story?
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Marisol911(f): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2017
dingbang:
what is your life story?

My life story is my business
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by dingbang(m): 7:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Marisol911:

My life story is my business
I give up.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by debsjoat(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Marisol911:

Lool ashawo coman be going.. Before you start scrubbing ppl on this thread

Kilo wa shele gan gan.
But is she still a virgin? That's the question we don't have answer for now... Lol... grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by urpee28(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2017
It doesn't matter may be you have real sex or not just check your hymen if still intact then you're still a virgin but if its not you re welcome to the world

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Princess4ng(f): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2017
When I was quite younger... There was a time someone older told me that a virgin driving a bicycle would no longer be a virgin cus the process of riding the bicycle breaks the hymen.... Now am much older... M still looking for the person that told me dat.

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by luminouz(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2017
Princess4ng:
When I was quite younger... There was a time someone older told me that a virgin driving a bicycle would no longer be a virgin cus the process of riding the bicycle breaks the hymen.... Now am much older... M still looking for the person that told me dat.
Look at me! I have been looking for d girl I said DAT exact statement to.....now we have found each other! Hurrrraaaaaaahhhh! wink
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Princess4ng(f): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2017
luminouz:

Look at me! I have been looking for d girl I said DAT exact statement to.....now we have found each other! Hurrrraaaaaaahhhh! wink

Luminouz u Don come again ooo grin
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by luminouz(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Princess4ng:

Luminouz u Don come again ooo grin
U know me na! Na u n me dis 2017 ooooo! grin
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by iamdynamite(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2017
well so far the hymen is intact,she is a senior virgin
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Princess4ng(f): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2017
luminouz:

U know me na! Na u n me dis 2017 ooooo! grin
Abeg free me ooooo......
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by firstking01(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Hence the hymen is still intact.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by luminouz(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Princess4ng:

Abeg free me ooooo......
Y naaaaaa! Biko!
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2017
To me,she is not a virgin as she already had a sexual encounter.
Gone are the days when virignity is about penetrating the vagi,when MouthAction is everywhere.

imagine a guy who has not penetrated the pus*y but has received a mouthaction;would such guy be called a virgin?

T34M V1RG1N
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Rapwiz(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Ewoo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
see as pretender oloshos just dey comment

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by 2dice01: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2017
lets call her secondary virgin

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Marisol911:
My people coman judge this case oo.. This girl has romanced, kissed in different styles, had MouthAction, finger sex, tongue sex gan if there's anything lydat but not penetrative sex.. As in a dick hasn't entered fully before.. Is she still a virgin??
is it your vagina? undecided
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Marisol911(f): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Princess4ng:
theres a bit of truth in that
Re: Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? by Marisol911(f): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
ucsparks:
is it your vagina? undecided
no but it's my question na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks, Do I Move On? / Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! / A Prayer Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.