Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25664 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Igwe9(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

whats wrong with them?  grin
they add there own aroma to the food grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

look, u alll are beginning to annoy me sef.
man must wash plate to prove his love, nonsense !!!
this has nothing to do with washing dishes, show her some DAMN RESPECT!! cant you help her out? how is it wrong to wash the dishes? where is your brain? still living in the 1600's or what?
i smell bullshit!
nonsense!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
Lazy women !!
cant just do what you were created to do as women !!
next thing now, na to ask us to dey wash cloth, sweep house, and who knows what they will come up with,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Lazy women !!
next thing now, na to ask us to dey wash cloth, sweep house, and who knows what they will come up with,
you better get the hell out of here before i chase you out!
are you stupid or something?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by whitelexi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

this has nothing to do with washing dishes, show her some DAMN RESPECT!! cant you help her out? how is it wrong to wash the dishes? where is your brain? still living in the 1600'S or what?
i smell bullshit!
nonsense!

grin grin grin I laff in vietnamese grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by ebinom(f): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

man must wash plate to prove his love, nonsense !!!

bottom line, you're one of those ignorant,naive and stupid nigerian men who thinks a woman should do all the housework.grow up and become more civilized and most importantly travel. your eyes will open more and know that there's nothing wrong with a man being in the kitchen. i hate men like you and unfortunately you won't be the last with such small brains angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Lazy women !!
I advice you go back to sleep in the 60s
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by funkybaby(f): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
@post

i personally think it is WRONG for the lady to demand that her partner does the dishes.  undecided

if he decides to do it (which i wont allow if i am not busy), fine but it is wrong to ask him to do it.

personally, i will prefer to have my partner keep me company by sitting on a chair in the kitchen (gisting and laughing with me or flipping through a magazine or something) while am busy with the chores or he breezes into the kitchen as often as possible to say ''pele dear'' or ''ku ise darling'' or ''well done, iyawo'' while i am at it  cheesy  kiss  smiley
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

this has nothing to do with washing dishes, show her some DAMN RESPECT!! cant you help her out? how is it wrong to wash the dishes? where is your brain? still living in the 1600's or what?
i smell bullshit!
nonsense!
look ama, its one thing to ask for help, its onoda thing to tell me i have to do it, Bc as her guy, we have to share the house-hold chores,
what kind of nonsense is that?? and u're all here supporting her??
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

Bros abeg bone. . .  There's a difference between being single and having a babe/wife.

Nothing dey for washing your dishes, but when u bring someone into your life, you'd like to think she was homely enough to keep a home!

that is essential wife-material attitude, nobody wants potential-divorce-material, and from their attitude u cannot miss them.

I seriously doubt that she really needed help washing the dishes. Who says washing the dishes make a happy home.  Obviously the man has a severe case of romantic imagination so he need to leave the girl so she can find someone better.

As for me, if I wash plates with my sweetie , washing two plates will take 2 hours grin grin grin grin

Igwe.:

they add there own aroma to the food grin

hmmm the nigerian plastics or american plastics? Ill have to smell them next time I use them.  grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2009
OH Funky baby, where have u been??
u are the true definition of a WOMAN !! Bless u !
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Igwe9(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

man must wash plate to prove his love,  nonsense !!!
ah ah, there's is nothing wrong in washing the dishes once in a while, i know that can only come when she's busy or just not fit. don't let  her notice this kinda ego in you. she could put you on a compulsory half chop/ration grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
funkybaby:

@post

i personally think it is WRONG for the lady to demand that her partner does the dishes.  undecided

if he decides to do it (which i wont allow if i am not busy), fine but it is wrong to ask him to do it.

personally, i will prefer to have my partner keep me company by sitting on a chair in the kitchen (gisting and laughing with me or flipping through a magazine or something) while am busy with the chores or he breezes into the kitchen as often as possible to say ''pele dear'' or ''ku ise darling'' or ''well done, iyawo'' while i am at it  cheesy  kiss  smiley

This is what I told my ex- there are still women who think like you think and now I have proof tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2009
funkybaby:

@post

before now, youll become his pet. its better you share the chores if he isnt doing anything.
remember we have passed the days of the Enlightenment.

@ poster
i thought you said she asked you to do it? why the sudden change of heart? now she forced you? or did it just feel like it. lol
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
ebinom:

bottom line, you're one of those ignorant,naive and stupid nigerian men who thinks a woman should do all the housework.grow up and become more civilized and most importantly travel. your eyes will open more and know that there's nothing wrong with a man being in the kitchen. i hate men like you and unfortunately you won't be the last with such small brains angry

Until they travel out of 9ja then its hard for them to change their ways lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
so he need to leave the girl so she can find someone better.
someone better is one who would wash the plates ??
OMG !! u ladies are can so incredibly annoying !!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by whitelexi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

I seriously doubt that she really needed help washing the dishes. Who says washing the dishes make a happy home.  Obviously the man has a severe case of romantic imagination so he need to leave the girl so she can find someone better.

As for me, if I wash plates with my sweetie , washing two plates will take 2 hours grin grin grin grin

That one is different, my agro is when it becomes mandatory to do it when u have a woman in the house!  Doing it to make her feel good is different, when she demands it - leave her to go find a mugu who will.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by jaybee3(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

OH Funky baby, where have u been??
u are the true definition of a WOMAN !! Bless u !
Sharap dia ma friend

funkybaby:

@post

What happens if you both work 9-5, have like 3 kids to attend to when you get back home, cook for them whilst he sits and watches all sort of sport on tv and you are tired around 8pm already thinking abt next days work?
Marriages are meant to be equal partnership and lovers are meant to be help eachother except you go and marry someone that's like 10 yrs or so older than you.
Wrong if the lady is a full house wife but def needed if both are working class
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi, tell them !!
Nonsense, im so happy some people wif sense are here now !
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

so he need to leave the girl so she can find someone better.
someone better is one who would wash the plates ??
OMG !! u ladies are can so incredibly annoying !!

yes you need to leave the girl. I need a partner who sees me on his level not below him.

whitelexi:

That one is different, my agro is when it becomes mandatory to do it when u have a woman in the house!  Doing it to make her feel good is different, when she demands it - leave her to go find a mugu who will.

his quote was that she asked her, so after cooking  for him, he cant wash his plate, just sit there and rub his belly ??  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  
some of yall dont need wives you need a house maid and a blow up doll lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2009
@jay bee, werrin i do u now??
wife say wash plate, i nor gree, i tell u, u dey tell me sharraap?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2009
@OP
Alright calm down, they're only plates, don't do it if you don't want to  
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by whitelexi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

yes you need to leave the girl. I need a partner who sees me on his level not below him.

his quote was that he asked her, so after cooking  for him, he cant wash his plate, just sit there and rub his belly ??  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  
some of yall dont need wives you need a house maid and a blow up doll lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry

Its a simple choice init? As long as the home is kept neat, we really dont care if she gets a maid, i for one was brought up to restrain from the kitchen, i only cook cos i have to do so as a bachelor and its very distasteful as it is.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
jay bee:

Sharap dia ma friend

What happens if you both work 9-5, have like 3 kids to attend to when you get back home, cook for them whilst he sits and watches all sort of sport on tv and you are tired around 8pm already thinking abt next days work?
Marriages are meant to be equal partnership and lovers are meant to be help eachother except you go and marry someone that's like 10 yrs or so older than you.
Wrong if the lady is a full house wife but def needed if both are working class

Bless you my brother, one with sense, you are now added to my list of the wise men  kiss
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by jaybee3(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

wife say wash plate, i nor gree, i tell u, u dey tell me sharraap?
dude no pun intended na.
u be billionaire wey dey too big to wash plate? if someone like u become president of Nigeria all women go surfer be dat oh.
lol
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
I need a partner who sees me on his level not below him.

A man will always be a man, u can never be on the same level wif us ! we were created to be above you ladies !!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Igwe9(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

wife say wash plate, i nor gree,  i tell u, u dey tell me sharraap?
Lol, what was she doing at that time? grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by whitelexi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

A man will always be a man, u can never be on the same level wif us ! we were created to be above you ladies !!

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

NOW!!!! you have overstayed your WELCOME!
GET OUT!  angry angry angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

Its a simple choice init? As long as the home is kept neat, we really dont care if she gets a maid, i for one was brought up to restrain from the kitchen, i only cook cos i have to do so as a bachelor and its very distasteful as it is.

Distasteful to cook? so if ur wife was coming home late, you wouldnt clean and cook? angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by jaybee3(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

na wa for this ur mentality oh.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you dey craze?!?!

shaaaa they wan chase me to the white man ooooo.
im tryna keep my faith in naija guys.
anyway i wont marry any of them that are like YOU! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.