Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? (983 Views)

Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by iaatmguy(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2017
in the wake of MMM admin requesting participants to Provide help (PH) before they can get help/cash out GH, it is glaring that its nothing but a scam. it begs the question of, if all participants are told to provide help, WHO RECEIVES THE HELP? its all a plot to continue defrauding people of their hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Who said you must pH for you GH?? You know nothing about MMM... Just keep shut and find another to create so you can hit FP...ashunu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by Mrdecent(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
Who said you must pH for you GH?? You know nothing about MMM... Just keep shut and find another to create so you can hit FP...ashunu
He doesn't even understand the concept... Leave him with his ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by iaatmguy(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
i am a participant as well, but i knew and still know it as a scam. but i have moved on. guess you should do the same. except if you are one of the THIEVES. but would make sure people dont fall for it.
Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2017
iaatmguy:
i am a participant as well, but i knew and still know it as a scam. but i have moved on. guess you should do the same. except if you are one of the THIEVES. but would make sure people dont fall for it.
thank God you have move on..please can you give me your p.o logins.. Let me continue with it...

1 Like

Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by zamirikpo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
@iaatmguy........dnt mind them, they dwell in denial.....did anyone get help without first giving help.........the system has failed, not because the organizers defrauded u , but because it was bound to happen. the system....if u look at it critically wasnt sustainable.......it was dead from the get go....it was a game were there must be winners and losers......

the early participant who understood the game cashed out fast and they are the onces responsible for the crash....because when u get help and refuse to pay help, u have taken from he system and has refused to give back.

cut ur loses and move on guyz....its a lesson......u r wiser now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
Ajiswaggs:
Ajiswaggs:
Guy you no one give up sha.
Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
sisipelebe:
[size=8pt][/size] Guy you no one give up sha.
who be guy Spoilt brat
Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by iaatmguy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
thank God you have move on..please can you give me your p.o logins.. Let me continue with it...
come and buy it. would gladly sell it for you. i have 300k. come and buy at 175k grin
Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
iaatmguy:

come and buy it. would gladly sell it for you. i have 300k. come and buy at 175k grin
mumu....why not give it out for free and move on...you still want to GH on something you are badmouthing?
Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by iaatmguy(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
mumu....why not give it out for free and move on...you still want to GH on something you are badmouthing?
from your response it shows you are very reckless and childish at heart, must you insult to pass message ? Anyway won't trade words with you. For you to know i have moved on( which I suggest you do ),
Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by iaatmguy(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2017
zamirikpo:
@iaatmguy........dnt mind them, they dwell in denial.....did anyone get help without first giving help.........the system has failed, not because the organizers defrauded u , but because it was bound to happen. the system....if u look at it critically wasnt sustainable.......it was dead from the get go....it was a game were there must be winners and losers......

the early participant who understood the game cashed out fast and they are the onces responsible for the crash....because when u get help and refuse to pay help, u have taken from he system and has refused to give back.

cut ur loses and move on guyz....its a lesson......u r wiser now.
right on point. That's most Nigerians, dwelling on the past. You are correct jare
Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2017
iaatmguy:
from your response it shows you are very reckless and childish at heart, must you insult to pass message ? Anyway won't trade words with you. For you to know i have moved on( which I suggest you do ),
ode....gerrarahere mehn
Re: Who Receives The Money When You Ph On Mmm ? by shurlermoz(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
ode....gerrarahere mehn

calm down na, you are advertising on your signature and you still talk to people like this? do you really want people to approach you for business?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ECOBANK Charges Me N65 On Every Withdrawal Via Other Banks' ATM / . / How To Start Importation Business With Just N5,000 Or Less In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.