Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,625 members, 7,801,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

#MMMGONE Trending On Twitter - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter (47710 Views)

#mmmmustcomeback Trending On Twitter, As Nigerians Await Return Of Ponzi Scheme / MMM Now Trending On All Social Media Platform In Nigeria [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by eagleonearth(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2017
mmm dey game still
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by PETUK(m): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2017
MMM to part no more, anyways since it's trending on Twitter then follow me @petukjr
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Sanchase: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2017
Haha
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by drey22(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by me69: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2017
The problem with the Nigerian society is that we don't have morals. Yes yes no morals because when people commit terrible things we don't harshly penalize them or punish them adequately. If we don't go after the MMM people and punish them with a harsh punishment for people to see other generations watching today will become criminals tomorrow because the consequences are not much.

5 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Israeljones(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
My friends dad refunded over 4.2million to all his children who lost their money to MMM and When they ask him why he is doing so,he simply said youth who take more calculated risk are more likely to be more successfull than those who never want to part with their money beside he doesnt want his children to be hyperthensive because he might end up spending more in hospital
seriously?.
You call that a calculated risk... u go skool at all?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by ikombe: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Mrdecent:
I have faith oh... Gone ke?? To where? Not possible. They are coming back stronger
You better wake up from that ur slumber undecided

3 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Agwoden(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2017
You guys are just talking trash because i just got an alert few minutes ago. Long live MMM.

3 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Handsomecole(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin
zuby4real10:
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
Advice from a chronic mmm participant.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Koolking(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
The dude who dropped his single on behalf of MMM when it returned without people's money 14 Jan? Is the single still available for sell? I need 10000copies to help move his ministry instead of him losing all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by thunderbabs: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
We warned y'all, didn't we?

Y'all said our mouths stink. Who's depressed now?

Ntorrrr!!!

Don't worry, Just like Jesus rose from the dead, MMM wil rise on the, shld i say 3rd day now?
Hmm mmmm tongue

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Handsomecole(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin
percyshelu:
Tunde, u force me put 60k I wan use change phone, I no benefit #1 and it's gone. Till I get another 6k, Tunde thunder will keep firing u
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by spencekat(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
MMM is dead and about to be buried soon.I knew it.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by hahn(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Why are people suggesting we keep mmm losers from committing suicide?I remember when one told me to go and hug a transformer.

We kuku plenty for this country. They should help us reduce the dumb people in the nation undecided

8 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by visijo(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Nigerians are easy to lure into ponzi scheme..

5 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by 2tek: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2017
MMM has come to stay. SAY NO TO PANICK.
#I stand with MMM

MMM CUSTOMER CARE: 018887960

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody WILL get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

3 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by IVORY2009(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
My friends dad refunded over 4.2million to all his children who lost their money to MMM and When they ask him why he is doing so,he simply said youth who take more calculated risk are more likely to be more successfull than those who never want to part with their money beside he doesnt want his children to be hyperthensive because he might end up spending more in hospital

Story story grin this is just to compensate u grin grin sorry man

13 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by CXLVII: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:

I quite disagree with you. Only a "FOOLISH" youth will fall for MMM. Re you calling MMM a calculated risk? If Yes, you re outrightly wrong cos its not feasible and void. Investing in a scheme that is not legally and constitutionally backed up and you call it calculated risk?

17 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by martinlooter(m): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2017
I am happy to see that mmm is gone. Nothing is sweet like bad belle. Seeing the downfall of another man is a good feeling. Just like being a Man United fan and seeing Chelsea lose. A very good feeling.
Bye bye mavrodi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Revolva(m): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2017
we nigerians are the one killing MMM....why is it that we like destroying things and we can produce....we Nigerians are black hearted we cant make our fellow neighbour feel good or make their lives better...now someone came with an idea to help peoples financial needs all we do here is create negative publicity of MMM....look MMM is not gone....the more people PH the more it get stronger back.... and my brother got paid yesterday i am waiting to get paid..as i have GH....

4 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by george93(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2017
This one cracked me most

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by CXLVII: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2017
2tek:
MMM[b][/b] has come to stay. SAY NO TO PANICK.
#I stand with MMM

MMM CUSTOMER CARE: 018887960

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody WILL get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

grin grin grin
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Koolking(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Reporters investigating Twitter's claim #MMMGone

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2017
oluwatunde1984:
mmm can't go like that I trust them

mmm return my 2m o
Dey dia dey console yourself.

Trust kor trustee ni

4 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Kalman(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.

You most definitely are a complete idiot.. And if we look deep down, you graduated with nothing but a pass.
In all honesty and fairness, what you have just type lacks coherency.
What risk have you taken in MMM. To steal people's money? Have you not in any place or anywhere around the world heard the its called a FRAUDULENT SCHEME!!!!!
What that simply means Mr Man is that MMM is bleeped up.
When you take a risk, you take a Business risk and establish a multi-naira investment. Not to steal people`s money and at the end of the day lie to yourself that you are a brave risk taker.
You are one those people that should be put in rock crusher and crushed alive.
Idiot!!!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Demonicide(f): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2017
And one mumu girl still went ahead to PH of 100k yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2017
percyshelu:
Tunde, u force me put 60k I wan use change phone, I no benefit #1 and it's gone. Till I get another 6k, Tunde thunder will keep firing u
grin
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Intrepid01(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:

With due respect sir, your consolatory post is weak and untenable. Taking risks for business purposes is quite different from "GAMBLING" . Expecting a 30% return from a scheme whose modus operandi is baseless and purely "robbing Peter to pay paul" after few weeks is not business risk but "MAGIC"....

Only desperate people invest in such scheme, MMM isn't the first ponzi scheme , unfortunately it won't be the last and some greedy individuals will still fall for it...

May God save us all from the spirit of GREED ...

10 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by adegeye38(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:
God should bless you for taking the risk to put your money in a ponzi scheme fuelled by GREED?

so putting ur money in a ponzi scheme
your own idea of creativity and productivity?

7 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Lildav: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:

his address please!! can he adopt me?? me self lose money in this mmm o!

3 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Amajerry83(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God say I no join. My account officer tried really hard to convince me but my head carry fire of escape. I dodge am fast.

3 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Kalman(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Revolva:
we nigerians are the one killing MMM....why is it that we like destroying things and we can produce....we Nigerians are black hearted we cant make our fellow neighbour feel good or make their lives better...now someone came with an idea to help peoples financial needs all we do here is create negative publicity of MMM....look MMM is not gone....the more people PH the more it get stronger back.... and my brother got paid yesterday i am waiting to get paid..as i have GH....

Mofo!!! think like an educated Westerner for once in your life.
All over the Media, All over the world. Ponzi Schemes have been reported as Fraudulent and Bad.
Because Economically (That is, if you did Economics in school). It is not a sustainable system.
What did you come out of school with? A pass. And how did you get the Pass? By copying?
Sometime, i waste my time commenting on people like you because you are simply stupid.
When Good minded people try to advise idiots like you, you say its ''black hearted'' (Whatever that means).
Look my brother... see eh!!! Go to school.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.