Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

I've Lost My Dog! What To Do In This Case? Help Me Out! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I've Lost My Dog! What To Do In This Case? Help Me Out! (1049 Views)

I Lost My Caucasian This Morning / Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Lost My Dog! What To Do In This Case? Help Me Out! by roseogunremi: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Where can I report? Or whom can I call? Do you know any tips for finding a lost dog? My german shepherd got lost two days ago in Lagos.
Re: I've Lost My Dog! What To Do In This Case? Help Me Out! by bobbysaxy: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Yea u can report at d nearest police station...u can as well place an advert on television describing how ur dog looks like
Re: I've Lost My Dog! What To Do In This Case? Help Me Out! by babythug(f): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Ask neighbours and search a few neighboring streets around your home

1 Like

Re: I've Lost My Dog! What To Do In This Case? Help Me Out! by miremoses(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Since you are in nigeria going to the police wont help.The best you can do is to ask around, go to those places you normally take him to walk by luck you might find him.
Good luck!!
Re: I've Lost My Dog! What To Do In This Case? Help Me Out! by younghartz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
That's why you don't need to cage your dogs all the time....... I remember when I do walk my dogs daily but due to work I only do that during d weekends... Take them around your area let them know the route to come back home... I could remember when I opened the gate to allow a frnd drive it one of my dog ran out(which is very bad,a sign of no training) and he's very aggressive..... My frnd was like Chase the dog na I was like don't worry "em go come back" after few hrs d dog came back with fowl

Ask people around....about the dog I hope he comes back
Re: I've Lost My Dog! What To Do In This Case? Help Me Out! by nelson7777: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
if its a male
concentrate on finding people who HV female dogs, some dogs can b so crazy they go to live wit any female dog DAT likes them most especially if she is own heat,

also look 4 people who HV female gsd, they might b so wicked they dnt wanna tell u wqts up.

my sister gsd use to disappear any day u bath it, in search of female. so am talking 4rm experience.

dnt b angry oh is just a suggestion
Re: I've Lost My Dog! What To Do In This Case? Help Me Out! by roseogunremi: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2017
Thank you for all your useful tips! My dog was found yesterday in the area which is close to the place I live.
My friends have also suggested me to buy Trackimo GPS tracker for dogs not to let it happen again. Has anyone tried it?
The link is: http:///trackimo-personal-gps-gsm-tracker-3058333.
Re: I've Lost My Dog! What To Do In This Case? Help Me Out! by xana101: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Thank God no Calabar man saw it.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Bred Neapolitan Mastiff Pups For Sale...male And Female / Adolescent Male Boerboel For Sale / Long Hair GSD Litter Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.