Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) (18609 Views)

Ladies Choose - Marry A Poor Literate Or A Wealthy Illiterate Same Goes men / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2017
A Nigerian man living in Brazil has come to the aid of a 22-yr old Imo state boy from a poor family in Umunakanu,Ehime Mbano LGA ,Imo State who finished learning a job without any money to start up the business.

According to Ifeanyi who shared the story,Nnaemeka James Okeagu finished learning a trade ( Aluminium work) that he can use to earn a living and sustain his life and that of his family after spending years in the secondary school without anybody to sponsor him for further education.The young Nnaemeka resorted to learn art work; the fabrication of aluminium, fixing of windows, doors and rails but on graduation from training, the family could not afford to raise capital for him to start his trade. Out of frustration and to survive the challenging situation, James has no other option than to start climbing palm trees to cut palm fruits for families who pay him N50 or N100 per palm tree.

After narrating his ordeals to a Facebook user Ifeanyi and informing him of his plan to go back to his aluminium work immediately he save enough money from climbing palm trees,Ifeanyi shared the story on on FB and within some days,an Imo son, Sam Okoli from far away Brazil sent Ifeanyi a Facebook message.Below is the message..

"I am touched by Nnaemeka's story.The reason why GOD bless people is for them to also be a blessing to others. Tears dropped my eyes as I read that story.
Look no further, He shall go back to his handiwork.
Send me your account details but Please watch him closely to be sure the money is used for the purpose it was given.You are a Good Man.Thank you for bringing this to public notice.It is well".

I couldn't believe it. Few minutes later, Mr Okoli, aka Senator,a name he bears in his University days at Abia State University sent a another message to Ifeanyi which reads..

"Done.Acknowledge the receipt of 180k.He can use the 20k he saved for some other personal stuffs. Accept the assurances of my sincere regards.Thank you for giving me a platform to assist."

Shocked by the speed of the development,Ifeanyi immediately acknowledged the receipt and drove to Umunakanu ,Ehime Mbano LGA ,Imo State to hand over the sum of N180,000 to the family of the young boy before his mother and sick father. It was all Joy and heaven was a witness. To God alone be the glory.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-living-in-brazil-donates.html

11 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Cope1(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Helping d poor is cool but putting it on social media makes me believe u are also helping ur ego.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by momentum85(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Wow! People like u are rare, we should emulate this man. may God continue to bless u bro. U see, the topic of sermon since this Jan has been "first fruit and it's blessings", i'll rather use my first fruit to help people like this than giving it to MOG to keep enriching himself.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Vision4God: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2017
God will send helpers our way o.
Congratulations to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2017
God Is Perfectly Sufficient For Every Exigency, Great Or Small, And We Only Want To Trust Him To Know That He Is.

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2017
I would like to be a philanthropist too. Giving sweetening thy heart. Ubangidi bless me with excess money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by momentum85(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
Helping d poor is cool but putting it on social media makes me believe u are also helping ur ego.
To me nothing is wrong with it, so many people would learn from this good deed. It's like a testimony.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by redcliff: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Nonsense. Can he not give the money without taking photos? Why are people like this these days please? Furcking pharisee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by veekid(m): 11:35am On Jan 20, 2017

mercies of the Lord

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
redcliff:
Nonsense. Can he not give the money without taking photos? Why are people like this these days please? Furcking pharisee

It's a good thing to give and take photos. It encourages others.

What should he have done Buy a Rolex or Hublot and flaunt it like our Celebs do

If he gives secretly, you guys won't know at all and you will all call him greedy

I see nothing wrong with it except for the fact that your religion condemns it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Dontripsy(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
NICE
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Good Nigerian
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by fryoobest(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Act of Kindness
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2017
And someone said Igbos hate each other undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by ikombe: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2017
God bless you sir sad

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by akandry: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Way to go....but putting it on social media lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Good gesture
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Poorboy: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Poorboy
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Pavore9: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2017
May God bless the kind heart. With the money given to him in the presence of his parents, he cannot afford to mess up with this lifeline!
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by czaratwork: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2017
make dem count the money for our front here to confirm im complete
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by olaridwan(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2017
do good in order to be seen and consider ur deeds worthless and consider urself ungrateful to Us........
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by ikombe: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
If e dey pain you. Just do the needful undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2017
The Bible said "don't let your left hand see the offering in your right hand" for God who sees in secret will bless your good dids in public .... undecided lipsrsealed no be me talka m.

They no longer read the Bible!!
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Omooniya1: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2017
GOD BLESS D HANDS THAT GIVE
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by kenny1313(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
Have you epp anybody in your whole life? Your problem now is the social media. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by SaintzPeter(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2017
helpinq hands..
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2017
That's a kind hearted man, he'd surely have his reward from God

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by hamedollar(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
No, I prefer see all these kind news on social media to useless posts that add no value to human life. He is reminding me and you to emulate that kind gesture because people don't know how to give again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by porozhniy(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Una for give them cheque ooo, lest nobody pay them a visit.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by KVC1970: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Good person, May Almighty God bless him for this kind gesture.
This is what God want us to be doing, not going to night clubs wasting millions while in your neighborhood somebody is dying of hunger.
The world would be a wonderful place to live if people can emulate and do this to the less privilege.
Crime will reduce drastically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enter Quickly: Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat! / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.