Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Recommend A Good Apple Laptop For Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Recommend A Good Apple Laptop For Programming (1348 Views)

Good PC Spec For Programming And Design: Your Advice / Minimum Computer Specs For Programming / Recommend A Laptop For Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Good Apple Laptop For Programming by adeoladrg(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Hi guys,

Few months back, I started my quest into the world to programming python.

Last week, my laptop crashed and I've decided to get a new one because it's very old (4 years) and particularly slow and annoying.

So I need recommendation for a new laptop.

I'm a very big fan of Apple. And I've longed to use an Apple laptop for a while now.

And I have a budget between 100 and 150k.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Good Apple Laptop For Programming by MemeTroll: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2017
adeoladrg:
Hi guys,

Last week, my laptop crashed and I've decided to get a new one because it's very old (4 years) and particularly slow and annoying.

I'm a very big fan of Apple. And I've longed to use an Apple laptop for a while now.

Thanks in advance
that'll get you an apple laptop that's also 4 years old

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Good Apple Laptop For Programming by abouzaid: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2017
adeoladrg:
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance
i won't recommend an apple laptop instead go for a general purpose laptop which means you can install any operating system of your choice in it.i would advise you to go for dell but make sure it's not a windows only laptop, if it come pre installed with freedos,then it would be cheaper without sacrificing quality compared to a dell that comes pre installed with windows.

(1) (Reply)

How To Program With Your Android Phone Using Aide IDE Environment / Web And App Developer Needed / How To Make Money Online From Coding Or Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.