Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) (43117 Views)

Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration / Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
ezra1990:

What if they don't have parents

So they miraculously came into being abi?

I know what am saying, I lived my entire life in the north.
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Des5(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nonsence
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
All for their indoctrination towards terrorism. They'll probably grow up all hateful and attempt to seek solace in some ridiculous 72-virgin theory.

3 Likes

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
newbornmacho:
Mohammed is a bastard

And peace will be far away from you with this utterance
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
newbornmacho:
Mohammed is a bastard
Sometimes we need to be mindful of what we write online, thank ur star this is a faceless forum...

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by focus7: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
lslam is a terror.

2 Likes

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
alienvirus:
Nothing to show that it's an islamic school.

Everybody lies in Nigeria.
Keep on deceiving yourself @ the highlighted embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
sanandreas:
It is called grooming to be jihadist.
Honestly! These boys are bokoharam in the making.
I spit on that religion embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by aiboss: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
As far as the northern Islam brethren are concerned, only a few of them will prosper until they flush out entirely the Almajiri system, emancipate their female gender and educate their people. Unfortunately, their men and few educated ones especially the ones in govt do not want it, so they can keep manipulating the rest in the name of religion when they desire.

3 Likes

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by DeLioncourt: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is why some of them are never so far from violence.. They are brought up by it.

2 Likes

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
skedman:
if you know the magnitude of what you have just said ,you will regret ever coming to this world however, you will be happy now because you had several likes but come to talk of it, can you really compare islam with any other religion apart from the planned boko haram which I know is coming from the CAN and pdp very soon we will no the truth their sponsors will be identified.
The killings in Southern Kaduna is caused by PDP and CAN as well abi?
Yeye dey smell!

3 Likes

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lilimax:

Honestly! These boys are bokoharam in the making.
I spit on that religion embarassed

Funny you. There are still good ones though.
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Muslims can be evil
Now it is muslims can be evil. But when your pastors rape little children and perform human rituals it is not about christians can be evil.

There was a thread of a pastor who chained a boy for days in ogun state last year,i guess you were suffering from mental epilepsy then to have come out with this kind of comment. FULLS AND HYPOCRITES.

The Alfa should be jailed

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by aiboss: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kassidy90:

Sometimes we need to be mindful of what we write online, thank ur star this is a faceless forum...

So?
The person may have went far with his comment but you have a very big problem as do most religious fanatics in Islam. Why do you believe everything is resolved by violence? The answer will eventually be that you are fighting for God, as if you have more power or solutions than God himself. Historically over the years what has been achieved from the "Holy war"? Several times, the name Jesus has been desecrated, how many people have the Christians attacked. Despite the education most people have, they still swallow every trash in the name of religion. Nigerians need commonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by onyeezeigbo: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
TeamSimple:

Now it is muslims can be evil. But when your pastors rape little children and perform human rituals it is not about christians can be evil.

There was a thread of a pastor who chained a boy for days in ogun state last year,i guess you were suffering from mental epilepsy then to have come out with this kind of comment. FULLS AND HYPOCRITES.

The Alfa should be jailed
painment

but I think I'm still entitled to my opinion,why worry for my sake

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by BVN0: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
We have a big problem in this country that is not going away.

This is how they breed and harden the ones that will start throwing bombs tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ten12:
Grooming them to be brutal and mindless in future...the jihadis movement must kontinu
na dia way

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
lazsnaira:
ISLAM AND BABARISM IS OVERLY SYNONYMOUS
Typical of stvpid nairaland christians.
Your pastors that rape and perform human rituals are worse off than this alfa.
You idiotas act as if for being a muslim,we have no right to commit sins,else Islam is bad. But for a christian it is normal and does not interpret the religion. Idiotas
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by onward4life(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
See initiation!

#dagogo!

Dog head transformation!!

Na Who!!!!
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by lumeneng22: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:
What human rights is he calling? The fight should start with their parents for sending little kids away all in the name of almajiri school. It's the fault of their parents for shifting their parental responsibilities to these so called mallams

Come to katsina and see how kids below the ages of four beg in the streets, you will marvel in pain, pity and anger. I wonder what goes on in their parents head.

This almajiri nonsense should be banned, these kids are being brutalized and exposed to so many dangers including starvation.

.BOKO IS HARAM THAT'S WHY.

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Handsomecole:
This evil called Islam. cry
A man commit a sin and you are attacking Islam, But when a pastor commits greater sin, he becomes fake.
At least what he has done to that poor boy isn't upto what reverend king did to his church members. Fullish set of creatures
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
painment

but I think I'm still entitled to my opinion,why worry for my sake
Your mental case is worst than reverend kings'
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by coputa(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:
What human rights is he calling? The fight should start with their parents for sending little kids away all in the name of almajiri school. It's the fault of their parents for shifting their parental responsibilities to these so called mallams

Come to katsina and see how kids below the ages of four beg in the streets, you will marvel in pain, pity and anger. I wonder what goes on in their parents head.

This almajiri nonsense should be banned, these kids are being brutalized and exposed to so many dangers including starvation.

But I begin to wonder,if this is truly an Islamic culture,why is it not applicable in other Islamic countries or is it poverty and sheer wickedness of the Black man.

2 Likes

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by repogirl(f): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
I hate seeing these sort of things. Their tutors are definitely mad men. How can one flog a little kid till his skin tears? What sort of madness is that? Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:

Yes
please I need a little help from u
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by onyeezeigbo: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
TeamSimple:
LOLs I give up
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:

Yes
please I need a little help from u.... which tribe are u
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Imyourex(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Can someone remind me of the capital of Pakistan?

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Banter1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Who cares. They can modafuking kill there selves
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Welcomme: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
TeamSimple:

This guy I don dey watch u since for nairaland and ABU, If dem give u money, I am very sure u go join BH and alqeeda one day... U just too dey fanatical toooooo much

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Common sight in Sokoto.

2 Likes

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:

they know what they are doing. these kids are hardened and radicalized...it is deliberate. And, yes, plenty of them either don't have parents or dont know where they are.
They form a pool of ready-to-go jihadists. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilorin Students' Struggle / Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall / ASUU Strike: Update Us From Your Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.