Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) (43113 Views)

Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration / Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Austin234(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pschologist say that a child is like a clean slate, what u wrote on it, is he/she will become. Tell me what these innocent children will be in future with this kind of cruel treament. Ur guess is as good as mine. Let the authorities rise against this kind of turture in the name of culture and religion

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Welcomme:
This guy I don dey watch u since for nairaland and ABU, If dem give u money, I am very sure u go join BH and alqeeda one day... U just too dey fanatical toooooo much
You dey watch me for ABU? liar.
I wont even join bh boys scout not to talk of al qaeda, but you have to admit nairaland christians are so damn hypocrites. With stvpidity running through their veins.

Look me very well, i aint a bh or any terrorist group apologist,i just dislike hypocrisy.
My girlfriend is ibo anglican christian form anambra.
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
ISLAMOFASCISM

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:

Yes
I'm not Trying to woo or beg for money or anything ...just wanna some questions about katsina state dats all
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by King44(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
very soon they will start complaining of boko again
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
EWAagoyin:
I'm not Trying to woo or beg for money or anything ...just wanna some questions about katsina state dats all

Lolx grin what ever gave you those thoughts.

What do you wanna know?
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by macgodon: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
tillaman:
They look under nourished, this is not a sight to behold, dem clerics are gits! !
my question is, if it really a good school why is it that it only the poor among them that attend that kind of school Buhari, Atiku,Elrufy and the rest should put their children in the alimajiri school let see , the poor will never think to this direction to know that they are just using them, may God open their eyes.
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:

Even if it's the culture, I wonder how a woman with the heart of a mother will confidently send her toddler away not minding what will becomes of him angry it beats my imagination.

Will you blame a Mallam whom children with no identity are sent to from every corner of the core north? What right does a slave child have before his master? Those kids are slaves to their mallams. The only way to stop this is banning almajiri schools, it does more damage than good to the kids.

I understand your pain... but what you must understand is that in these parts up north, religion trumps common sense. These almajiri culture is where they recruit there jihadists and suicide bombers. The poorer and uneducated they are, the better... as long as they can recite and memorize the 'important' parts of the koran. This is why the political class in the north tend to divert development and keep the lower class of the populace impoverished and subjugated enough to be their obedient cattle and sheep.

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Stbottle(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
alienvirus:
Nothing to show that it's an islamic school.

Everybody lies in Nigeria.

You are pathetic
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
aiboss:

So?
The person may have went far with his comment but you have a very big problem as do most religious fanatics in Islam. Why do you believe everything is resolved by violence? The answer will eventually be that you are fighting for God, as if you have more power or solutions than God himself. Historically over the years what has been achieved from the "Holy war"? Several times, the name Jesus has been desecrated, how many people have the Christians attacked. Despite the education most people have, they still swallow every trash in the name of religion. Nigerians need commonsense!
My simple question is that what was the relationship between the post n Muhammad? We all know that no one can fight for God or the Prophets but as u said many people need to put their commonsense in to use when it comes to religion issues for the past 6 years I ve bin visiting this forum I hardly see a comment where any true Muslim put the blame on Jesus whenever any xtian or pastors commit any atrocities...see am nt an extremist but everyone have that threshold when u cant take any shit from anyone again Whn it comes to something or someone you adore...
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:

Lolx grin what ever gave you those thoughts.

What do you wanna know?
lol sorry about that.. my cousin just got admission into al qalam university u knw d school??
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
That is howthwy groom dem to carry our terrorism in the name of their god
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
EWAagoyin:
lol sorry about that.. my cousin just got admission into al qalam university u knw d school??

Yes I do, it's an Islamic university just the we have covenant university and co..
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
And after the torturing & maiming, they will be brainwashed Allahu Akbartically to start blowing up themselves.. What A Set Of People angry angry angry

People from that region are the architect of their own problem(s)

You mean just like this that happen in a church in Ogun state?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207376-ogun-church-chained-9-year-old-boy-weeks-police-nscdc.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3243790/boy-chained-celestial-church-ogun
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
onlymase:
These people have no regards for life.
Are we truly one Nigeria?
What a mistake.
Lil-Bokos in training

Same way a pastor have no regard for human life in Ogun state..

1 Like

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by onos217(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kassidy90:

My simple question is that what was the relationship between the post n Muhammad? We all know that no one can fight for God or the Prophets but as u said many people need to put their commonsense in to use when it comes to religion issues for the past 6 years I ve bin visiting this forum I hardly see a comment where any true Muslim put the blame on Jesus whenever any xtian or pastors commit any atrocities...see am nt an extremist but everyone have that threshold when u cant take any shit from anyone again Whn it comes to something or someone you adore...
In essence you will kill if the name Mohammed is spat on or ridiculed countless number of times in your very face. You need to reformat your view on religion and do let Mohammed fight for himself.
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
is part of what them preach future terrolist
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:

Yes I do, it's an Islamic university just the we have covenant university and co..
pleae he needs accomodation close to the school and we dont know anyone in katsina
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by delishpot: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
They should check well. There is sexual abuse too.
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
EWAagoyin:
pleae he needs accomodation close to the school and we dont know anyone in katsina

Am currently not in kt but I can link you with someone who can help..
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:

Am currently not in kt but I can link you with someone who can help..
alright thanks how do we go about it
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
onos217:
In essence you will kill if the name Mohammed is spat on or ridiculed countless number of times in your very face. You need to reformat your view on religion and do let Mohammed fight for himself.
My point is for what is what we should try n respect individual's belief....
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
A legacy of forceful brainwashing....
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by potent5(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
That is the epitome of Nigeria's problem. Tomorrow, already brainwashed, they will be recruited to be screaming sai baba even when they don't know that they are dragging everybody back to 1983 and unto their sorry level. The way these children are treated is worse than what played out in Gambia. We need the intervention of AU, ECOWAS, UN and even the new POTUS @Trump over this issue. The so called northern elite are feeding fat on it and as a result will not openly condemn nor ban it. If there is anything good about the practice, how come the rich in the north don't give out their own children? South east West and South south should do something about this menace otherwise Nigeria will not move forward
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by factwriter(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
alienvirus:
Nothing to show that it's an islamic school.

Everybody lies in Nigeria.

Precisely my thoughts!

Nairalanders and there follow-follow mode of reasoning. A desperate blogger comes along with a concocted story, once the first POSTER swallows the gist (hook, line and sinker) the entire forum crew are condemned to same opinion.

Whatever happened to independent reasoning and analysis
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by factwriter(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

And peace will be far away from you with this utterance

Really?
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by factwriter(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Stbottle:

You are pathetic

...and you my friend, what are you?

A reformatted (unpartitioned) disk without a boot sector let alone an operating system.

follow-follow thinker, lacking discerning instincts.

Ask your numb skull, what's in that pic to prove that's an Islamic learning center!
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by nnalove(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Future suicide bombers.... I gaze by then the children of God (umu Israel) must hv parted away.
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by factwriter(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
nnalove:
Future suicide bombers.... I gaze by then the children of God (umu Israel) must hv parted away.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207376-ogun-church-chained-9-year-old-boy-weeks-police-nscdc.html
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by emmyshadzy: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
wonder shall never end
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by abnsugbe: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:
What human rights is he calling? The fight should start with their parents for sending little kids away all in the name of almajiri school. It's the fault of their parents for shifting their parental responsibilities to these so called mallams

Come to katsina and see how kids below the ages of four beg in the streets, you will marvel in pain, pity and anger. I wonder what goes on in their parents head.

This almajiri nonsense should be banned, these kids are being brutalized and exposed to so many dangers including starvation.

your head oooo,make dem no cut am for saying truth!!!
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by oteenz(f): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wat's all these? Hmn am always vexed about these arimajiri ppl.. wen will this culture or wat shld I call it stop?? These kids are been suffered. As some grow, they do worse to others.....
God help us
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Update Us From Your Campus / Unilorin Students' Struggle / Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.