Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? (3607 Views)

Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
So someone asked this as a comment but I really wanna hear people's opinion on the matter. Guys will you report to police; Ladies if you have a friend/brother in such circumstance will you advice he reports
@JUDASiskariot
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
op iffa Rape u, will u report me undecided
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Immediately
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
I'll report to the officials in the other room; telling them I deserve second leg grin
Not to the police
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
BreadandBeans:
Immediately

this is some jokes right grin
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

this is some jokes right grin
Lol.. Why would you wanna force me to do what I'm not interested in doing..
We guys too have our rights

2 Likes

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Report wetin, just enroll for therapy.

Society doesn't care about us. To them rape involves penetration by a pēnis. So even if she gets your āss dīldo'd, she wud walk. Closest you wud get is "molestation", if the male is a minor.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by J3RK: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
And You think you made sense Incorrigible Tadpole

3 Likes

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
J3RK:
And You think you made sense Incorrigible Tadpole
eww u funny af grin
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by thesicilian: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
First we have to define the word Rape
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by harffie(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
If she's fugly...ima report sharply

2 Likes

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by J3RK: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

eww u funny af grin
Coming from a person with your level of IQ, I should be scared #Tadpole

3 Likes

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
thesicilian:
First we have to define the word Rape
Number 2 definition is what I mean

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sadly there is no law against male rape. smiley
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by beneviv(f): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Whoever dat wants to report should contact me... Am ready to rape u

1 Like

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
J3RK:
Coming from a person with your level of IQ, I should be scared #Tadpole

lol cheesy
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
beneviv:
Whoever dat wants to report should contact me... Am ready to rape u
Are you implying you are a standby rapist??
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by SINZ: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
How can I call myself a man if a woman can subdue me into having sex with her?
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by J3RK: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

lol cheesy
..........bye

2 Likes

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:
African man syndrome
sighted

2 Likes

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by ikombe: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:
Baba help me tell them cheesy
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by thesicilian: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
joshing:

Number 2 definition is what I mean
Bearing the keywords (Forcibly, under threat of injury, against the will,) in mind, I'll definitely report it. Most guys may not bother to because of the fear of ridicule.
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by SINZ: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
joshing:

African man syndrome
sighted

Call it whatever you want, man. Its just not happening to me.
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by SINZ: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
ikombe:
Baba help me tell them cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by SmartyPants(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
depends on how ugly she is grin
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by SmartyPants(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Alondra:
Sadly there is no law against male rape. smiley

Is that a fact??
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by beneviv(f): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
joshing:

Are you implying you are a standby rapist??
Nope bt if u want me to be dat 2 u 8'll gladly do it
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by LordAdam7: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Read the thread and it's sad that people are taking light of this very serious issue.

It's really sad.

-Lord
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Horlamaami(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
lailai,,,,,i dey.mad...lol
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by EmperorLee(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
i will press charges ni sad
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by jonaifame22(m): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
For what? dnt u want her to commit the crime again undecided
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Let's try it first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Research On Konji / She Was In Her Period But She Still Went Ahead And Did The Otuogene Style (pics) / Why Do Ladies Hardly Initiate Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.