Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro (14538 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely / BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by KENNING2010: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Finally, MMM Nigeria, the most popular ponzi scheme in the country, has started paying outstanding mavro (money) to participants of the scheme.
http://skytrendnews.com/2017/01/20/breaking-mmm-nigeria-begins-payment-outstanding-mavro/

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by rectitude(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Welcome development. This should make front page of the moderators are really objective on this mmm issue.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by shukuokukobambi: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
rectitude:
Welcome development. This should make front page of the moderators are really objective on this mmm issue.

No be only front page, you go soon see am for middle Page cheesy cheesy

I like the tenacity of you mavrodian zombies over this matter. It clears my conscience whenever I wish to laugh at your expense abi why should I pity you when you no ready to pity your own self? cheesy cheesy

Keep your delusions going.....the juju man wey dey work for guider chuddy truly sabi work cheesy

21 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by AntiWailer: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I like the tenacity of you mavrodian zombies over this matter. It clears my conscience whenever I wish to laugh at your expense abi why should I pity you when you no ready to pity your own self? cheesy cheesy

Keep your delusions going.....the juju man wey dey work for guider chuddy truly sabi work cheesy

Very stupeed people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by shukuokukobambi: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
AntiWailer:

Very stupeed people.

I don't even know how to qualify it. How can people who claim to be educated be so dumb? I used to pity them but not anymore. I'll mock and laugh at them whenever I can.

Anyway, some of them already said they know its a ponzi scheme and expect it to crash so why are they getting anxious?

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by SKYTREND(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
WE SHALL SEE
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by meme98: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
MAVRODIA working on NIGERIAN MMM subscribers like..........

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Jibril10: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
MMM just paid me....Long leave uncle Mavrodi, Long leave MMM!!!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by kaka22(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Datevilme: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
L
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by dapaiks: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
i jst got matched too... pls lets try and keep MMM coz the future of MMM is in we the participants hands lets cooperate plz...
#IStandWithMMMNigeria.

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by darlenese(f): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jibril10:

How much were u paid?
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Mrdecent(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
GWD is the deal... Let us port My signature is free for your click
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mean while get help worldwide rocks

Check signature for details
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
MMM is the real deal
Others are mere copycats
Expects things to become normal by 14th of Feb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Smyblueboy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
KENNING2010:
Finally, MMM Nigeria, the most popular ponzi scheme in the country, has started paying outstanding mavro (money) to participants of the scheme.
http://skytrendnews.com/2017/01/20/breaking-mmm-nigeria-begins-payment-outstanding-mavro/

sounds OK to me
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by HarveySpecter1: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
rectitude:
MN

Chai. Please, you should ask for the refund of your school fees.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by SKYTREND(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Good
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jibril10:
You see your scamming life that is your one and only post on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by CarrotAndStick: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
AntiWailer:

Very stupeed people.

You're so dumb you don't have any other job on Nairaland but trolling.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Jibril10: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
uruba23:
You see your scamming life that is your one and only post on Nairaland.
And how this one concern you!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Jibril10: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
darlenese:

How much were u paid?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by AntiWailer: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

You're so dumb you don't have any other job on Nairaland but trolling.

Transfer ur aggression to ur guider

I am not responsible for your state of oga moga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by UncleSnr(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
meme98:
MAVRODIA working on NIGERIAN MMM subscribers like..........
His name is Maforidi Shege.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Odkosh: 12:03am On Jan 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

this new pain you, I knw badbelerism already navigated in you. But who cares if you go hit ur head on the concrete floor.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Odkosh: 12:07am On Jan 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I don't even know how to qualify it. How can people who claim to be educated be so dumb? I used to pity them but not anymore. I'll mock and laugh at them whenever I can.

Anyway, some of them already said they know its a ponzi scheme and expect it to crash so why are they getting anxious?
do they know your existence. Why don't u face ur life. Ur ranting here can't help u. I knw u want to laff @ the participants but this news brings sadness to ur life. Deal with it. By the way, do they ask for ur pity, what can ur pity bring to them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by meme98: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2017
UncleSnr:
His name is Maforidi Shege.
Hmmmm...........nwa TEACHER......his name is Sergei Mavrodi...................((Maforidi Shege)) I hail o.........she na yoruba ni??
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by OKEMKPI: 1:13am On Jan 21, 2017
Matched

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by jericco1(m): 2:45am On Jan 21, 2017
Datevilme:
MMM? Smart People opt for GHW...check my signature...
you don't have a signature man!
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Datevilme: 3:59am On Jan 21, 2017
jericco1:

you don't have a signature man!

Check again, crazy mods took it out

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge / Invest With Freedom Synergy Pro Ibadan / Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.