Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... (3636 Views)

Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by byna: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please i want to know if its normal, I have been married for 4yrs now withn 3 kids yet each time i sight my wife i will have instant erection and I will feel like forcing her to za oza room. I have not cheated on her since our wedding day ( Tho I dont expect you to believe).

I plan to travel away for a while.

mature advise pls
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by dacovajnr: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Exactly why you have 3 kids in space of 4yrs undecided

16 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by kilokeys(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
byna:
Please i want to know if its normal, I have been married for 4yrs now withn 3 kids yet each time i sight my wife i will have instant erection and I will feel like forcing her to za oza room. I have not cheated on her since our wedding day ( Tho I dont expect you to believe).

mature advise pls

mature advice on ur planned trip?
or to get rid of ur erections?

see wahala o.. how we fit eppp u now

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by joey150(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
so you need to stop seeing her? get her a mask.

you need to stop having sex? try castration

cheers bro!
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by jesusdiedLOL(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
You are too old to be trolling bro

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by nicerichard05: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by Davidhero(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
joey150:

cheers bro!

Csl.... gringrin
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by joey150(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Davidhero:

Csl.... gringrin

ppf.... grin
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by bigybanty10(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland! home of different kinds of human beings

Op stop thinking about s*x all the time

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by Splinz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
byna:

mature advise pls

How pesin want start advice on this one.

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by ikombe: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
grin

The guy dey score more goals than Messi grin

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by Prime1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
byna:

mature advise pls

dis 1 pass power o.....it's normal, your wife is beautiful and attractive to you. stop complaining and keep on ramming her. just do family planing else you will have another 4 kids in 3yrs

5 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by bjt(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
byna:

mature advise pls
Go look for a full time and a part time jobs, a very challenging one. This will keep your mind off sex.
You also need to go do family planning.

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by AuroraB(f): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Bros, who he for impregnate
Za oza room is lipsrsealed grin
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by joinnow: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Carry her and travel now

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by jameslives: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOYuanzINiU
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by Smyblueboy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
byna:

mature advise pls
It is not a pathological condition that you are having and don't leave home cos of that. what you are experiencing is hypersensitive central coordinative function. you find your wife very sexually attractive or sexually interesting and your body especially ur visual sense helps activate ur parasympathetic nervous system(just some nerves messaging ur brain n bringing back messages) to activate ur pleasure center n instantly ur blood flow to your penis increases causing u erection... IT CAN EVEN GET TO SOME POINT WERE U MAY EVEN HAVE ERECTION FOR TALKING TO YOUR WIFE ON THE PHONE. . it is a very normal thing man. sometimes u may even experience small fluid (semen) stain ur boxers. it is normal ... VERY NORMAL...u sexually love her... EXTREMELY NORMAL.. n see it normal..

3 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by dacovajnr: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Bros, who he for impregnate
Za oza room is lipsrsealed grin
I lono ma'am...I just hope he has plans for the kids and the unborn ones..coz with the way e dey go so e go break 2face record
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by Opakan2: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
your wife is highly attractive with a high sex appeal..

sorry to burst your brain, any man will get aroused and can fvck her if he is very sharp.
you get mind sha o. I go don get hypertension if na me get that kind woman
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by armadeo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Niga screw your wife ( no rudeness inended) ).
I like this kind of story. If she meets up with your sexual.appetites then no problem.

It's cool..

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by byna: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Smyblueboy:

It is not a pathological condition that you are having and don't leave home cos of that. what you are experiencing is hypersensitive central coordinative function. you find your wife very sexually attractive or sexually interesting and your body especially ur visual sense helps activate ur sympathetic nervous system(just some nerves messaging ur brain n bringing back messages) to activate ur pleasure center n instantly ur blood flow to your penis increases causing u erection... IT CAN EVEN GET TO SOME POINT WERE U MAY EVEN HAVE ERECTION FOR TALKING TO YOUR WIFE ON THE PHONE. . it is a very normal thing man. sometimes u may even experience small fluid (semen) stain ur boxers. it is normal ... VERY NORMAL...u sexually love her... EXTREMELY NORMAL.. n see it normal..

The only mature advise so far...

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by byna: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
armadeo:
Niga screw your wife ( no rudeness inended) ).
I like this kind of story. If she meets up with your sexual.appetites then no problem.

It's cool..

Unfortunately she de ration am for me every 4day.
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by AuroraB(f): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
I lono ma'am...I just hope he has plans for the kids and the unborn ones..coz with the way e dey go so e go break 2face record
cheesy grin
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by AuroraB(f): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
bjt:

Go look for a full time and a part time jobs, a very challenging one. This will keep your mind off sex.
You also need to go do family planning.
Oga, he isn't jobless. And why do you think he has to think less about sex with his wife . The family planning idea is cool grin
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by bjt(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Oga, he isn't jobless. And why do you think he has to think less about sex with his wife . The family planning idea is cool grin
Excess of everything is bad my dear
Re: You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... by byna: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
AuroraB:

Sounds cool tho, she gets pregnant only when we agree otherwise we condomise

(1) (Reply)

I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? / . / Saphhiere Weds Mosdii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.